Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Typing Kensi: What's my type again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing Kensi: What's my type again?

OK here it is the video you wanted.....i hope it does the trick....

I hope i didn't come across too one-dimensional as i had to keep on talking to get this thing rolling.... hmm..well..I'm starting to get good at this video shooting thing maybe i'll do another one too if i have to..or not.....but this one should have a fair ammount in it to go by.

I said it before and I'll say it again here...for those who never heard it.....I originally thought I was an MBTI INFJ 5 or 6 years ago, then i was floating around in all sorts of possibilities for a year or so, and the last 2 or so years i've consistently considered myself ENFp (MBTI and Socionics....and more importantly a Delta) largely based on intertype relations.....

....i thought i should try this video deal at least once to see what everyone says...

What do you think?

btw. IMO
    Last edited by kensi; 06-27-2008 at 10:33 PM.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was shocking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    That was shocking.
    that don't help me....why was it?...what's your guess?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She thought you were old.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    She thought you were old.
    I dont know...haha..am i ?

btw...whats your guess, MnOgood ?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can say is that you are probably Si super-id because you chose the outside for your video location.

definite delta behavior, call in the rare ESTj to sort this out.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    All I can say is that you are probably Si super-id because you chose the outside for your video location.

definite delta behavior, call in the rare ESTj to sort this out.
    So as i see it Super-ID of Si and Delta overall would mean ENFp or INFj...there is no other option available.

Thanks for the reply.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    So as i see it Super-ID of Si and Delta overall would mean ENFp or INFj...there is no other option available.

Thanks for the reply.
    Sorry I can't narrow it down any further.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree that was kinda surprising... I'm glad that you made the video... This is a good case for ppl to hone their typing skills, b/c your type is not particularly obvious... Here are some ideas about the video, in no planned order:

*In your previous posts, you come across as more extroverted (in the non-Socionics sense) than you do in that video. For example, we've been talking about Kevin Garnett, whom you've typed ISTp--you come across as more quiet than Garnett, and less emotional... Is that usually how you come across, or is that video non-representative?

*As you know, in Socionics, EXXx and IXXx do not equal extroverted and introverted, in the social sense... Thus I think that ENFp could be a possibility for you; however, I'll add the caveat that in that video, you come across as one of the most quiet and steady ENFps that I've seen. (Now I understand why you type David West as ENFp... Most ppl would probably type him as IXXx--but you're right, the truth may be more nuanced.)

*Usually, when I watch a video of someone, I try to make a connection in my mind to someone who's similar, (in terms of how they express themselves,) for comparison... The person, in this case, was the musician James Taylor. (JT is INFj, I believe.) Obviously, physically you look different--but your mannerisms and the way that you speak reminded me of him.

* Ne>Ni... Honestly, Delta is as far as I can go for sure based on that video... ENFp is possible, but so are all of the other delta types.

* In the past, you've written that trying to figure out someone's type is about evaluating percentages... I'm not sure that I agree, but if you were to type that video by the percentages--just that one video--would you type the person in it as ENFp?

For comparison, here are some male ENFps: Keanu Reeves, Craig Ferguson, Steve Martin, Adam Rodriguez (Delko from CSI: Miami,) Andrew Sullivan, Cher (close enough, hehe.) Here are some male INFjs: David Duchovny, James Taylor, Eckhart Tolle, Ron Paul, Ralph Nader. Here are some male ISTps: Colin Firth, Robert DeNiro, Roman Abramovich, Harvey Keitel, Hayden Christensen, David Caruso (Horatio from CSI: Miami.) ESTjs are: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alan Sugar, John McCain, George Bush Sr.

ok, I'll be back later
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-28-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: forgot ESTjs

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i'm hearin ya say enfp, but you seem less zany than they are. delta for sure....but to me you seem LSE. def Te leading.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    well i'm hearin ya say enfp, but you seem less zany than they are. delta for sure....but to me you seem LSE. def Te leading.
    that's kinda what i was thinkin too, i.e. based on that video, any of the other Delta types would be more likely... If I'm just typing the video, minus my other interaction w/ him since he's been here, I would type him EJ temperament, Te>Ti... Fi, Si valuing... In other words, ESTj.

I's tough to tell from just one video, but yeah, we got similar impressions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne INFj is possible, as is Te ISTp. I lean Ne INFj because something about you reminds me of Bionicgoat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Ne INFj is possible, as is Te ISTp. I lean Ne INFj because something about you reminds me of Bionicgoat.
    Ne-INFj...this is an interesting suggestion...something that i wanted to hear for some time ..finally somebody has said it.....i could see it as a possibility...except i think i think that my overall style is irrational.

Si ISTp would be more likely than Te ISTp i think.... but neither of there are as likely as Ne INFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post

*In your previous posts, you come across as more extroverted (in the non-Socionics sense) than you do in that video. For example, we've been talking about Kevin Garnett, whom you've typed ISTp--you come across as more quiet than Garnett, and less emotional... Is that usually how you come across, or is that video non-representative?
    Has K.G. ever made a video of himself talking only to a laptop ?...not easy to do unprepared.

I'm pretty sure K.G. is more quiet than me though.....if we were at a post game conference...i'm sure i'd have the mike a lot more than he.

Btw are you familiar with Intratims and Extratims, JuJu ?

I think the video is representative except i'm having a conversation with myself basically...so who knows altogether....a lot of things i've speeded up in talking rather than being more kicked back..heh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*As you know, in Socionics, EXXx and IXXx do not equal extroverted and introverted, in the social sense... Thus I think that ENFp could be a possibility for you; however, I'll add the caveat that in that video, you come across as one of the most quiet and steady ENFps that I've seen. (Now I understand why you type David West as ENFp... Most ppl would probably type him as IXXx--but you're right, the truth may be more nuanced.)
    Which of the 2 ENFp subtypes are more quiet ?

Also ...on a personal level.....i noticed that only T's are easy to type for E/I...simply cause T is a universal linear attitude of structure whereas F is a subjective holistic reinterpretation of the former. So if an F doesn't want to get involved (due to T knowledge limitations)...they probably won't...no reason to till a reason comes around...the EJs probably are the one exception to this rule as they are well established in their Fe notions. It's just a theory though. I think that a sub-type disposition has a lot to do with it too...but who knows.

Peace.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure K.G. is more quiet than me though.....if we were at a post game conference...i'm sure i'd have the mike a lot more than he.
    lol, I guess we'll never know... Just an observation based on your one video and the hundreds I've seen of KG... He's more animated in terms of his facial expressions, vocal inflections, etc.

Btw are you familiar with Intratims and Extratims, JuJu ?

I think the video is representative except i'm having a conversation with myself basically...so who knows altogether....a lot of things i've speeded up in talking rather than being more kicked back..heh.
    Yes, I am familiar... If that video is representative, then you could take a look at Ne-INFj, as Steve suggested...

Ne-ENFp is the quieter ENFp subtype... An example of Ne-ENFp would be the actor Tim Roth. An example of Fi-ENFp would be the actor Jude Law.

I'd say, based on that video, it's more likely that you're Ne-INFj than Ne-ENFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Usually, when I watch a video of someone, I try to make a connection in my mind to someone who's similar, (in terms of how they express themselves,) for comparison... The person, in this case, was the musician James Taylor. (JT is INFj, I believe.) Obviously, physically you look different--but your mannerisms and the way that you speak reminded me of him.

ok, I'll be back later
    i have to agree with some of the mannerisms..i checked him out..but yeah the look is a little different.

I'll have to view more vids, thx.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I guess we'll never know... Just an observation based on your one video and the hundreds I've seen of KG... He's more animated in terms of his facial expressions, vocal inflections, etc.

Yes, I am familiar... If that video is representative, then you could take a look at Ne-INFj, as Steve suggested...

Ne-ENFp is the quieter ENFp subtype... An example of Ne-ENFp would be the actor Tim Roth. An example of Fi-ENFp would be the actor Jude Law.

I'd say, based on that video, it's more likely that you're Ne-INFj than Ne-ENFp.
    Oh great, i gotta watch more KG videos, jk.

I honestly though don't think that KG can compete with me in terms of natural Fi/Ne disposition. I think his is more to put on a bit of a show...and that's where i might lose...but i could definitely be wrong....i'll check into it some more. On another point, i think that D.West has far greater Fi/Ne tendancies then KG but maybe that's just me.

Btw... i also notice that my demeanour is a lot more different when i go within myself versus when in the presenc of familiar company and something going on around me....maybe i should make another video.

Peace,

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII is my guess. Definitely Fi>Fe preference. Reminds me somewhat of my dad. Not LSE
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will take a more in depth look at Ne-INFj.

I'm surprised though nobody has said ENFj.....as after viewing it i got myself thinking that maybe....something about the way i rushed my speach....maybe i exibit some ENFj qualities............but then again maybe it was just my temporally visible Id talking on behalf of Personal Knowledge and Concrete Art or something. Who knows.

gonna go now to check out both Tim Roth and Jude Law...or should i say JuJu Law.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    EII is my guess. Definitely Fi>Fe preference. Reminds me somewhat of my dad. Not LSE
    I know.There's no way i can LSE...that requires me to live with a Te dominant attitude with everything that comes across before me....impossible for me to do.

Can anybody see my superego manifesting in the vid ?
    Is it SeTi or TiSe ?...or whatever else you think it is.

Creepy-Cyclops

Sorry kensi, but for sake of discussion..

Just curious all, taking all the factors into account, what about indeed ENFj for kensi maybe? Could be wrong..j/w but could maybe be a type for him?

I think he could be EJ and I think that along the lines of his theory building in general that he is looking for Ti by doing this..it's like Ti seeking I think in a way?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Sorry kensi, but for sake of discussion..

Just curious all, taking all the factors into account, what about indeed ENFj for kensi maybe? Could be wrong..j/w but could maybe be a type for him?

I think he could be EJ and I think that along the lines of his theory building in general that he is looking for Ti by doing this..it's like Ti seeking I think in a way?
    That is somewhat of a good theory, Cyc,....the biggest stumbling block to me accepting it is that it implies that i must use Fe in my dominant world. Assuming subtypes don't really exist...it is hard for me to believe...cause Fe people are very good at making connections with people out in the real world on somewhat of a day to day basis time and time again and connections which promote the Ni growth w.r.t Se criteria that must be dealt with. Under this description there is no way that i can be ENFj. (not that i would mind it if the explanation for it was there)

You are absolutely right about the Ti notion though ....in some weird way i seem to be attached to it.....how i don't know......the biggest explanation that i have for it comes from the theory that i am ENFP-Ne and that my Ne is the Ne not of the ENFP himself but of the ENTP instead and this is where i pickup this Ti influence( most likely in my superego)

Now on the other hand..assuming sub-types do exist then i don't necessarily have to view the ENFj the way i described above...as i can have The Fe of an ESFJ(unlikely though)...or the Ni of an ENTj(more likely..but dunno...ain't exactly getting the vibe here)

btw...Do you think that there is anyway that i can be ISTp (in theory much like yourself assuming you are it too)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are definitely onto something though as i do have some EJ tendancies.....

Are they my true nature or an aquired thing to deal with EJ issues put before me?...i dunno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK here it is the video you wanted.....i hope it does the trick....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOnnXw3uNp4

I hope i didn't come across too one-dimensional as i had to keep on talking to get this thing rolling.... hmm..well..I'm starting to get good at this video shooting thing maybe i'll do another one too if i have to..or not.....but this one should have a fair ammount in it to go by.

I said it before and I'll say it again here...for those who never heard it.....I originally thought I was an MBTI INFJ 5 or 6 years ago, then i was floating around in all sorts of possibilities for a year or so, and the last 2 or so years i've consistently considered myself ENFp (MBTI and Socionics....and more importantly a Delta) largely based on intertype relations.....

....i thought i should try this video deal at least once to see what everyone says...

What do you think?

btw. IMO

So far we are trying to type me on an EGO basis....it is possible to type based on a Superego basis or SuperID or ID if you are really good at it (although highly not recommended)....does anybody see ant traits there? at least one person suggested they do.

Also is it possible to rule out any types for sure?
    So far i've heard.......

.............No way in hell that I'm ESTp or ENTj......

should i add anything else to this list?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol,
    How do you like my new D.West avatar...real ENFp-ism no?? (He's protecting the Si value of the ball)

...kind of looks a little bit like Bill Cosby in that pic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1* Ne>Ni... Honestly, Delta is as far as I can go for sure based on that video... ENFp is possible, but so are all of the other delta types.

2* In the past, you've written that trying to figure out someone's type is about evaluating percentages... I'm not sure that I agree, but if you were to type that video by the percentages--just that one video--would you type the person in it as ENFp?

1. Now to get a subtype feeling...assuming Delta is primary...would you say that (for secondary purposes)there is more of an Alpha feeling to me or Gamma ?

2. Probably not...i certainly would not be the ultimate poster boy for ENFp......not the way i talked at least

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Now to get a subtype feeling...assuming Delta is primary...would you say that (for secondary purposes)there is more of an Alpha feeling to me or Gamma ?
    You expressed very little Fi in that video, whereas you expressed some Ne, so I guess I'd say Alpha.

2. Probably not...i certainly would not be the ultimate poster boy for ENFp......not the way i talked at least
    lol, no, you will not be on the posters for ENFp, haha! You could be ENFP in MBTI--I wouldn't bet against that, but honestly, I do not know--and I'm not 100&#37; convinced that you're not ENFp in Socionics, but I'd say that there are two or three other types that seem more likely based on your video.

As to ENFj--I can spot those guys a mile away, lol, and yeah, I doubt it... Pat Riley's an ENFj who is fresh in my mind--pugnacious, very strong emotionality, almost kinda intimidating... None of those adjectives well-describe the person in the video. The person in the video is soft-spoken, easy-going, seemingly sensitive... Reminiscent of some interviews with James Taylor... There's nothing loud, brash, or 'showy' about how you're presenting yourself.

This is something to think about, I guess: you don't VI as ENFp. (Personally, I think that VI can be way off sometimes--not the most reliable method. So take this for what it's worth Fi-ENFps often have thick lips, square jaws, etc. Think Tom Brady, Jude Law, ppl like that... Ne-ENFp works slightly better for you--think Tim Roth, or Pierre Richard.

There are some ESTjs who can be fairly mellow on occasion--I've seen some interviews with Sir Alan Sugar where he comes across similar to how you did in your video--in other words, I wouldn't totally rule out that type yet.

However, I agree with those who've suggested Ne-INFj as the most likely type. (Think David Duchovny--he's Ne-INFj.) That particular subtype sometimes comes across as 'irrational.'

I can see the Bill Cosby resemblance to David West in your avatar, haha... Also, I can understand why you identify with D. West... I think that some of the suggestions in this thread have been good so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-ENFps often have thick lips, square jaws, etc. .
    male or female (or both) ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You expressed very little Fi in that video, whereas you expressed some Ne, so I guess I'd say Alpha.

lol, no, you will not be on the posters for ENFp, haha! You could be ENFP in MBTI--I wouldn't bet against that, but honestly, I do not know--and I'm not 100% convinced that you're not ENFp in Socionics, but I'd say that there are two or three other types that seem more likely based on your video.

As to ENFj--I can spot those guys a mile away, lol, and yeah, I doubt it... Pat Riley's an ENFj who is fresh in my mind--pugnacious, very strong emotionality, almost kinda intimidating... None of those adjectives well-describe the person in the video. The person in the video is soft-spoken, easy-going, seemingly sensitive... Reminiscent of some interviews with James Taylor... There's nothing loud, brash, or 'showy' about how you're presenting yourself.

This is something to think about, I guess: you don't VI as ENFp. (Personally, I think that VI can be way off sometimes--not the most reliable method. So take this for what it's worth Fi-ENFps often have thick lips, square jaws, etc. Think Tom Brady, Jude Law, ppl like that... Ne-ENFp works slightly better for you--think Tim Roth, or Pierre Richard.

There are some ESTjs who can be fairly mellow on occasion--I've seen some interviews with Sir Alan Sugar where he comes across similar to how you did in your video--in other words, I wouldn't totally rule out that type yet.

However, I agree with those who've suggested Ne-INFj as the most likely type. (Think David Duchovny--he's Ne-INFj.) That particular subtype sometimes comes across as 'irrational.'

I can see the Bill Cosby resemblance to David West in your avatar, haha... Also, I can understand why you identify with D. West... I think that some of the suggestions in this thread have been good so far.

Good Explanation.

Hmm. but i don'e exactly V.I. as INFj either (maybe more though than ENFp...maybe)

hmmmm...what about Ne-INTj that's a possibility too, though i know that i am not that strong on the NT side...hmm.....is that one completely out of the question?

I have to admit something though, i seem to have a hard time seeing my judging preference within my makeup, until it somewhat lashes out, as my P abilities seem to be all over the place....as you probably noticed in the vid...i dunno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

somebody has even suggested that i look somewhat like Daniel Negreanu (the Poker Star) ?

I can see a little bit of the connection there but i don't know if it explains it all.

Creepy-Cyclops

lol, no, you will not be on the posters for ENFp, haha! You could be ENFP in MBTI--I wouldn't bet against that, but honestly, I do not know--and I'm not 100% convinced that you're not ENFp in Socionics, but I'd say that there are two or three other types that seem more likely based on your video.

hi juju, just curious as to how you see ENFj's, or rather, could you elaborate on your description, as would Tony Blair or David Cameron (who seems to be ENFj from a typing thread of him here) do they fit in with your ENFj description?

Also, your VI of ENFp - going by a VI type description, that sounds more so like ESTp type? Cheers.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi juju, just curious as to how you see ENFj's, or rather, could you elaborate on your description, as would Tony Blair or David Cameron (who seems to be ENFj from a typing thread of him here) do they fit in with your ENFj description?

Also, your VI of ENFp - going by a VI type description, that sounds more so like ESTp type? Cheers.
    Cyclops!!! Expat calls those the 'achiever' ENFjs, haha--and I think it's a pretty good description. Yeah, John F. Kennedy, U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama--they all fall under this description as well... And you're right, they do contrast pretty vividly with the intense ENFjs that I was thinking about, (G.W. Bush, Pat Riley, Charles Manson even.) You think that Kensi could be one of the 'achiever' ENFjs?

The two ENFp subtypes can look pretty different, from what I've seen... (I'm talking only about the guys here, as Kensi's pretty obviously male... Am I right, Kensi? male? Their behaviors aren't as variable as some of the other subtypes, but their looks can be... I agree, my description made Fi-ENFps sound kinda like Se-ESTps--oops.

Unlike ESTps, Fi-ENFps don't come across as intense at all--usually they seem easy-going, very ready to smile at anything, sorta childlike... They look more assured than the other subtype... Physically, I've noticed that they seem to have more prominent jaw-lines, square faces, and sometimes thick lips. Their eyes don't dart around as much as Ne-ENFps... They're usually thin... The other subtype is inclined to carry a bit more weight, it seems...

I could be wrong about some of this stuff--these are just traits I've noticed while typing (male) ENFps of both subtypes... Essentially, I've kinda cataloged what I've noticed about them... What are your impressions of the Fi-ENFp and the Ne-ENFp? That could be helpful to me, as I don't get to discuss that stuff much. I don't want to steal focus away from Kensi though.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlike ESTps, Fi-ENFps don't come across as intense at all--usually they seem easy-going, very ready to smile at anything, sorta childlike... They look more assured than the other subtype... Physically, I've noticed that they seem to have more prominent jaw-lines, square faces, and sometimes thick lips. Their eyes don't dart around as much as Ne-ENFps... They're usually thin... The other subtype is inclined to carry a bit more weight, it seems...
    Justin,

Niednagel says that ENFPs and ESFPs tend to have weight problems more than the other types. What you say indicates that Fi-ENFps are not like this, but Ne-ENFps might be. What about ESFps? (He also says that ISTJs and INTJs tend to be the thinnest types. What do you think about this?)

Jason

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    Justin,

Niednagel says that ENFPs and ESFPs tend to have weight problems more than the other types. What you say indicates that Fi-ENFps are not like this, but Ne-ENFps might be. What about ESFps? (He also says that ISTJs and INTJs tend to be the thinnest types. What do you think about this?)

Jason
    Hey Jason I'd agree that INTjs tend to be the thinnest types... And that I've seen ESFps with weight problems, (think Liz Taylor and older Elvis, lol.) ESTps can pack on the pounds too, I've noticed, (Se-related?) To be honest, I think that weight problems are pretty evenly distributed among the types... I have noticed that Ne-ENFps are often heavy, and Fi-ENFps are often thin--not a rule by any means, but something I've noticed. (ISTjs, I haven't really noticed.)

Creepy-Cyclops

Cyclops!!!
    haha hey juju how are ya? Me say something allegedly un-ISTp - big hugs haha
    Expat calls those the 'achiever' ENFjs, haha--and I think it's a pretty good description. Yeah, John F. Kennedy, U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama--they all fall under this description as well... And you're right, they do contrast pretty vividly with the intense ENFjs that I was thinking about, (G.W. Bush, Pat Riley, Charles Manson even.) You think that Kensi could be one of the 'achiever' ENFjs?
    haha well i'm sure they're are ENFj's who are like Blair etc that haven't been running a country recently, maybe just got some job or are some small time manager trying to make his way in world y'know? Haha do you mean Charles Manson the actor or that crazy person who's in prison lol (sorry Mr Manson, just in case you get out haha) So dunno I think it's possible kensi could be ENFj but not saying definite. (I'm not sure if there's enough to go on video though, what you reckon?)
    The two ENFp subtypes can look pretty different, from what I've seen... (I'm talking only about the guys here, as Kensi's pretty obviously male... Am I right, Kensi? male?
    yeah i think he is surely the sub types don't look that different
    Their behaviors aren't as variable as some of the other subtypes, but their looks can be... I agree, my description made Fi-ENFps sound kinda like Se-ESTps--oops.
    no worries dudez
    this could be right, it sort of could tie in in a way with a sub type thing i'm looking at..i'm looking at 2 oh ok make that 3 sub type theories..haha don't ask me why I'm just finding them a bit interesting just now.
    I could be wrong about some of this stuff--these are just traits I've noticed while typing (male) ENFps of both subtypes... Essentially, I've kinda cataloged what I've noticed about them... What are your impressions of the Fi-ENFp and the Ne-ENFp? That could be helpful to me, as I don't get to discuss that stuff much. I don't want to steal focus away from Kensi though.
    yeah same here don't want to take away from kensi either sorry kensi. I basically think same as you there seems to be two types of ENFp in that one is perhaps taller and is definitely slimmer and the other is perhaps not as tall but fuller figured. As to which one that describes the sub type, mmm..yeah you could be right Justin could be. (i'm kinda reluctant to say for definite cause of these silly sub type ideas i've got just now haha, but yeah it does seem that Fi types are the ones with fuller figures)

I've also noticed ENFp look with wide eyes and a sort of angular jaw line and sort of proportional straight nose, and i've seen this look in two ENFp's, one who types themselves as Fi sub type and other as Ne sub type. But oops anyway haha yeah don't want to derail thread..interesting (brief) chat about the looks there JuJu! Hey did I ever tell you that you are (one) of my favourite ENFp's?!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    Niednagel says that ENFPs and ESFPs tend to have weight problems more than the other types.
    At least that is true of the ESFps, and it is not totally incorrect about the ENFps either.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m
    (He also says that ISTJs and INTJs tend to be the thinnest types. What do you think about this?)
    Many ISTjs can be thin, but they tend towards beeing more normally built than INTjs. On average, INTjs are clearly thinner, and I have never even once seen an INTj that is not thin. All of them seem to be very thin or from somewhere from thin to almost normally built. The thinnest types are INTjs and INFjs.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys! Good discussion so far. I gotta admit I am having a bit of a hard time buying that physical appearance/biological make up could be this related to type/subtypes. But I guess you're speaking strictly from a VI standpoint. Even so, when attempting to VI someone, I tend to look for expression rather than physical traits. But I am by no means educated in this matter. But anyway, it just seems odd to me to put this much weight (no pun intended ) on such things...although I do understand that you're just making general observations and not necessarily saying that this is a rule to go by.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    Hi guys! Good discussion so far. I gotta admit I am having a bit of a hard time buying that physical appearance/biological make up could be this related to type/subtypes. But I guess you're speaking strictly from a VI standpoint. Even so, when attempting to VI someone, I tend to look for expression rather than physical traits. But I am by no means educated in this matter. But anyway, it just seems odd to me to put this much weight (no pun intended ) on such things...although I do understand that you're just making general observations and not necessarily saying that this is a rule to go by.
    So what do you make of me trying to pout at you seductively?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what do you make of me trying to pout at you seductively?
    I'd say you need to get laid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast