That's not the first time that I assert that autistic thinking is due to a low serotonin level. But I haven't much proved that fact, so I'm proving it by examples.

EXAMPLE #1 : Kate Moss, --- SEI

It's almost impossible to prove that she's not autistic. She acts irresponsibly without giving much a fuck. She's very attractive, but I don't think anyone likes her, because she's such a cocain junkie

EXAMPLE #2 : Nicolas Sarkozy, -0+ LSI

A zero-phisum Introtim - then, an extrovert. So how is him autistic ? That's simple : he acts pretty much like not giving a fuck of what others will think. As an extrovert, he's a chatterbox. He talks a lot of random things, just in order to listen himself, because he thinks he's always fuckin' right. Besides, look at is forehead : autistic people have a long forehead, so does Sarkozy.

EXAMPLE #3 : Vladimir Zhirinovsky, -+0 EIE

A zero-phisum Extrotim - then, an introvert. But, as an Extrotim, how is him autistic ? That's simple : he's such a deranged paranoid who thinks that everyone is gonna threaten him. He engages himself in physical fights a lot, even if most responsible politicians, even S- ones, won't do that. He pretty much doesn't give a fuck of being hated by people.

EXAMPLE #4 : Rosie O'Donnell, -++ SEE

What the fuck !? she's an extroverted extrotim, so how the fuck is she autistic ? Just consider, for a second, saying very offensive things such as "ching ching chong". Couldn't she realise that she's offending people ? No. So just excuse her. She's not a racist. She just lacks Theory of Mind. I mean, she's autistic.
and, she has a low IQ

here's the video for ching chong : http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0HtTReGt08

If you have some fuckin' proof that S- doesn't fuckin' mean autistic, just fuckin' tell me, you fuckin' fuckers