Thread: Types and Sex

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Types and Sex

So, what types are the best in the sack?

haha, I hear infp's/estp's being thrown around..

istj's rock.

I would imagine all aggressors are great(but to varying degrees)

Who would give me a run for my money?

What is sex to you?

etc..

That's all I have for now.

I intended this more as a free discussion then anything. Have at it!
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean, "etc"? like anything we think is related to types and sexual behavior?

i have seen Si/Ne people kiss and Ni/Se people kiss and i did remember something i read about the erotic attitudes.. Si/Ne seem to meld into each other, Se /Ni types need to exert themselves in order to feel satisfied.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Theoretically", as per socionics, the best sex would come from someone of your complementary erotic role; infantile and caregiver, aggressor and victim.

In my own opinion, I would not enjoy having sex with an aggressor. However, I never have. Also, I'm pretty sure that in general sexual competence and ability is not really socionics related.

I know I definitely don't want someone trying to dominate me or be physically initiating with me. That's what I like to do - on my terms.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    istj's rock.

I would imagine all aggressors are great(but to varying degrees)
    You like having sex with your conflictor?

Why do you find aggressors so appealing?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more related to attraction and compatibility than type, imo.

Ne types are more gentle/tender than Se types though I think, if that's your thing.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You like having sex with your conflictor?

Why do you find aggressors so appealing?
    Yeah , I actually carried a relationship with one.

In either case, aggressiveness is a turn on for me(in bed ).

There's something about a woman wanting to get hers that's downright sexy. There's alot more passion, emotion, and presence. To me, it also shows confidence, desire, and the ability to let go.

What more can you ask for?

Interestingly, the erotic attitudes thing said I was infantile or whatever.

I probably was at one point, but it doesn't feel like I am now. I should mention that I've done a lot in terms of embracing sexuality, and learning to let go. That said, I think it goes down to it being a primal thing. ..

There's something abut getting in touch with your instincts and unleashing them that doesn't compare to anything else.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thepirate
    haha, I hear infp's/estp's being thrown around..
    o ya, definitely lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something about a woman wanting to get hers that's downright sexy. There's alot more passion, emotion, and presence. To me, it also shows confidence, desire, and the ability to let go.

I probably was at one point, but it doesn't feel like I am now. I should mention that I've done a lot in terms of embracing sexuality, and learning to let go. That said, I think it goes down to it being a primal thing. ..

There's something abut getting in touch with your instincts and unleashing them that doesn't compare to anything else.
    yeah.. i dunno. I think ENFps can sort of admire ESFps.. role function? I'm infantile, and i also crave aggressors. but its true im also somewhat scared of them, just like the literature says. I think it could be overcome though if you knew the person well enough. you'd see that they wouldn't hurt you, a lot anyway.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you speak my language here... except for me my sexuality in this way was natural from even a kid. not that i was doing it as a kid, but i was this sexually aware from then on.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps you are not ENFp.
    It's not so much what your "erotic attitude" is, it is how you're preferences for certain elements plays out in your life.

Why did your relationship with the ISTj end?

Sure.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It pretty much goes like this...
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Perhaps you are not ENFp.
    It's not so much what your "erotic attitude" is, it is how you're preferences for certain elements plays out in your life.

Why did your relationship with the ISTj end?
    I'm pretty sure I'm an ENFP. Other then in this area, I am not aggressive, nor do I feel aggression towards anything. However, I am assertive.

& The relationship ended because there was too much fighting(a result of her insecurity regarding our relationship, partly mine for not handling it better).

Enough was enough.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much environmental nonsense is mixed in with sex to determine, IMO. At least....the conclusion would be pretty inaccurate...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer touching that's more 'in the middle.' I like to dominate/be dominated equally. I like verbal being aggressive. It's hotter when both people talk. I don't like it when people are too aggressive or too soft/erotic. If you are always soft it feels like a big tease, if you are always aggressive it makes me feel cheap and dirty and not in a good way. (It also will make me not like you even if I'm sexually attracted to you, which is something I don't like feeling) You also have to communicate. Sometimes you'll do something that seems like you're being hot and dominating but it just comes off as cruel and trying too hard. Likewise sometimes a guy will touch me softly thinking he's being 'sweet', but I really want him to just throw me down and be rougher with me. But I have to say these things or they won't know that!

If you are not intune with people's bodies yet you have to talk a lot, that's just how it is. "Slow down, speed up, fuck me harder... Ouch! A little gentler... " Etc. etc. Most people need the aggression for the mind games to get them going, so don't act too much like the English Patient.

I hate the lack of self-confidence. A lot of people think that you're not really a dom if you ask if you can dominate somebody, so you just go and do something surprising. But then you get slapped or they tell you 'No' and you have to obey or it's rape and nonconsensual. So yeah, it can be complex and I think both people need to be comfortable and in-control. Nothing is hotter than dominating somebody that really wants it though. It's like being the bad boy all teenage girls want but also showing you are a good guy underneath.

Wanting sex to be aggressive is too common for type. It has nothing to do with socionics to me. We live in a fucked up, repressed world about sex that people *need* that type of aggression or nothing would get done. I mean, everybody and their baby daddy talks about wanting sex to be rough and nasty so I don't get that caregiver/infantile thing at all. Cuddling and showing tender affection just is *not* sex in the long-run. There has to be some force involved.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanting sex to be aggressive is too common for type. It has nothing to do with socionics to me. We live in a fucked up, repressed world about sex that people *need* that type of aggression or nothing would get done. I mean, everybody and their baby daddy talks about wanting sex to be rough and nasty so I don't get that caregiver/infantile thing at all. Cuddling and showing tender affection just is *not* sex in the long-run. There has to be some force involved.

yeah i get this, i totally get this. i think caregiver/infantile is just another way of saying like you say, soft, erotic sex, or like slow sex, or romantic sex. technique and listening are more paramount with caregiver-infantile. the caregiver has to get the infantile to relax and de-stress and focus on the sensory stuff....and sometimes this has to be done in a subtle way.

but yeah, it would get boring if it was like that all the time. sometimes you just wanna get fucked.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I just wanna fuck.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Sometimes I just wanna fuck.
    somehow i just knew you were going to be the next person to post in this thread LOL

ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    somehow i just knew you were going to be the next person to post in this thread LOL
    What can I say? We have a connection

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    What can I say? We have a connection
    you musta got my psychic message.

ILE