WARNING : If you don't want to be offended please don't read this joke thread.

---

SLI's are shit. Like shit itself is SLI. I mean, excrements.

How can you recognise SLI's ? They look like SHIT. Literally. Their mirrors, LSE's, are pedophiles. SLI's are scatophiles. And not in a sexual meaning. I mean, not only they're shit, but they like shit, and to be in the shit.

All their lives are shit. All SLI's are hedonistic fatasses. Pretty much like SEI's. And, they're pushy assholes, like LSI's. You know, SLI's are SEI-ish LSI's, or LSI-ish SEI's. OK, that's a bit complicated.

SLI's usually look agreeable with others. They just look like autistic shit ; pretty much like ILI's, except that they lack the open-mindedness of ILI's. I mean, SLI's are narrow-minded shit.

SLI's are also very flexible. Narrow-minded flexible people. What the fuck. Do such people fuckin' exist ? They seemingly don't, except that SLI's fit to such description. They're flexible in the means that unlike LSI's, who strive to highen their status on their bureaucratic job, SLI's accomodate even to a low-rank bureaucratic job. And, they still look like bureauctats. I mean, ST = bureaucrat.

SLI's, like LSI's, drink cheap alcohol, fight in bars and beat their wives. You know why LSI's are bound to EIE's ? Then, assume that SLI's are bound to IEE's to the same reasons : IEE's are open-minded, naïve, and accomodating.

SLI's, unlike LSI's, are quite funny. Many comedians are SLI's. They often like earthy or morbid humour, and would even even laugh at children who lose limbs because of antipersonnel mines. That sounds scandalous, but if some SLI makes such joke, just forgive him or ignore him. He's not bad-intentioned, but autistic.

All SLI's are sex offenders. That's right : Delta = sex offender. Avoid them at all costs.

SLI's are misanthropic. They feel pretty well being alone watching TV. They look unapproachable because their look at others like you should go fuck yourself. Not only SLI's are shit, but SLI's are also fuck.

SLI's are assassins. They're often found in mafia gangs slaughtering innocent people just because their wives cheated with someone, without realising that their wives cheated just to have some relief from being beaten by their husbands. That proves that they're autistic shit.

E1: bureaucratic shit (because bureaucracy is shit)
E2: people-pleasing shit (like shit pleases people !?)
E3: lying shit (right, because lying is shit)
E4: autistic shit (because autism is shit by itself)
E5: nerdy shit (nerds are shit, because they're useless)
E6: shitty shit (right, because E6 is shit)
E7: retarded shit (with low IQ, which is shit)
E8: asshole shit (because shit comes from asshole)
E9: fatass shit (because Nines have fat asses which shit shit)

SLI = shit !