Thread: HELP! I am having a identity crisis!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HELP! I am having a identity crisis!

So for 2 years i thought i was an ISFP, and suddenly I am finding out I am not. I have extreme emotions and care/feel extreme sympathy for complete strangers. Seeing one overly fat person will ruin my entire day, because i feel so bad for them. Seeing one disabled person, one beatin down person, etc. etc. Anyways, so im really sensitive. I cry in movies, but not like cry cry, just like i tear up constantly. Music also often brings those tears. I have sudden moments of extreme emotion derrived from various art forms it seems. I love art. I am a filmmaker. Pretty much obssessed with emotion and experiencing it to the fullest extent i can. However, most of the people who know me well call me a complete asshole very often, as i very often am, i freely admit. Not something i am proud of in any way, and i work hard to stop being such a asshole and have improved much...lol. I like to bring people down who think to highly of themeslves. I am a defender of the underdog, but the one who pushes the underdog down or feels they are much more amazing than they are, i feel the need to push them down under the water and hold them there till their self estimation comes down. I shut people down quickly in arguments. I have strong opionions which i defend harshly. I feel the need to often do things againsts peoples "morals" that i dont find to be morality but rather bullshit. For instance - people who dont like "swearing" i like to swear a lot around, etc. etc. In high school i was the man for some reason, everyone kind of followed my need to the point where when anyone did anything bad in the school, the authorities just sent me to the office knowing somehow it came down to me since apparently i was the influence for every bad thing that went on. Everyone kind of followed my lead or whatever. I dont think i was really trying to make that happen. I have no idea. Just kind of happen that way. I was the kid with the messy hair who never took showers and ate old bread out of his locker. I liked to do things that were purposfully anti-everything anyone could be about or whatever. If everyone is wearing these certain type of clothes, i wore other types, etc. etc. I never even showered hardly, like maybe once a week if that. Just a really gross high school kid, but everyone followed me around and did and said whatever stupid thing i said and did...
    As a young kid and till now however i have been very emotional, and feel sorry for people very very often. When another kid would be being made fun of or something, i always felt really really bad, unless i was doing the beating down. But i only liked to beat down people with my words who were overly confident in some way.

Also see the threads my friend already posted about me...
    Videos
    Pictures
    Last edited by moffmike9; 06-24-2008 at 03:13 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like an EIE to me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing one overly fat person will ruin my entire day, because i feel so bad for them.
    lolololz

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, now that I saw the other responses I feel way off. I was thinking more of an INFp or ISFj.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default a little more info...

So also, when people ask me to do things, i am very bad at saying no. pretty much if you ask me to do something you can guarentee i will do it. I like to please people who i respect greatly. I am trustworthy. People tell me crap they wont tell anyone else about all their gory personal details for some reason and always trust i wont tell anyone. My constant doing things for other people because i cant tell them no has prevented me from pursuing the things i want to do. I stay in situations and jobs for long amounts of time just because people want me there. Im bad at letting people down and moving on to greater things, its hard for me to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

organizing things gives me a boner. I love to clean. I require my house to be spotless and organized. I am sanitary, and overly sensitive about my skin and cleanliness. I value people who pay attention to their surroundings, and often people who dont annoy me. I like when people pay attention, dont trip on things, notice that there is food on their mouth, chew with their mouth open, etc. dont notice their clothes are dirty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moffmike9 View Post
    organizing things gives me a boner. I love to clean. I require my house to be spotless and organized. I am sanitary, and overly sensitive about my skin and cleanliness. I value people who pay attention to their surroundings, and often people who dont annoy me. I like when people pay attention, dont trip on things, notice that there is food on their mouth, chew with their mouth open, etc. dont notice their clothes are dirty.
    just curious....that sounds the opposite of what you said you did in hs...why do you think that is? what made you go the opposite?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think INFp > ENFj
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was feeling the Fe creative vibe myself, but Ni>Si.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So for 2 years i thought i was an ISFP, and suddenly I am finding out I am not. I have extreme emotions and care/feel extreme sympathy for complete strangers. Seeing one overly fat person will ruin my entire day, because i feel so bad for them. Seeing one disabled person, one beatin down person, etc. etc. Anyways, so im really sensitive. I cry in movies, but not like cry cry, just like i tear up constantly. Music also often brings those tears. I have sudden moments of extreme emotion derrived from various art forms it seems. I love art. I am a filmmaker. Pretty much obssessed with emotion and experiencing it to the fullest extent i can. However, most of the people who know me well call me a complete asshole very often, as i very often am, i freely admit. Not something i am proud of in any way, and i work hard to stop being such a asshole and have improved much...lol. I like to bring people down who think to highly of themeslves. I am a defender of the underdog, but the one who pushes the underdog down or feels they are much more amazing than they are, i feel the need to push them down under the water and hold them there till their self estimation comes down. I shut people down quickly in arguments. I have strong opionions which i defend harshly. I feel the need to often do things againsts peoples "morals" that i dont find to be morality but rather bullshit. For instance - people who dont like "swearing" i like to swear a lot around, etc. etc. In high school i was the man for some reason, everyone kind of followed my need to the point where when anyone did anything bad in the school, the authorities just sent me to the office knowing somehow it came down to me since apparently i was the influence for every bad thing that went on. Everyone kind of followed my lead or whatever. I dont think i was really trying to make that happen. I have no idea. Just kind of happen that way. I was the kid with the messy hair who never took showers and ate old bread out of his locker. I liked to do things that were purposfully anti-everything anyone could be about or whatever. If everyone is wearing these certain type of clothes, i wore other types, etc. etc. I never even showered hardly, like maybe once a week if that. Just a really gross high school kid, but everyone followed me around and did and said whatever stupid thing i said and did...
    As a young kid and till now however i have been very emotional, and feel sorry for people very very often. When another kid would be being made fun of or something, i always felt really really bad, unless i was doing the beating down. But i only liked to beat down people with my words who were overly confident in some way.

Also see the threads my friend already posted about me...
    Videos
    Pictures
    From that weird zipper video....
    guy on left: Gamma NT, maybe INTp
    guy on right: maybe INFp
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    just curious....that sounds the opposite of what you said you did in hs...why do you think that is? what made you go the opposite?
    I dont know actually. One day i woke up and decided to be clean or something. Well im sure it happen over time. I used to have mental issues with cleanliness, washing my hands a million times a day and what not. I really have no idea what happen. One moment i was dirty, the next clean. I have a obsession with my skin feeling just right. I dont like excess oils or any sort of extreme on it. Buhhhh...
    My over cleanliness had to do with all the panic attacks i had directly after high school. I spent a couple years afraid to go outside, eat, drink, pee, etc. for fear of all the things that could go wrong with my body. Developed a ultra awareness to my body and its functions to the point that the very act of peeing scared the hell out of me, as i became aware of everything that was happening to make that pee come out...it was freaky...lol...over all that now...that was a really annoying 2 years.
    Last edited by moffmike9; 06-24-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: added quote

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know actually. One day i woke up and decided to be clean or something. Well im sure it happen over time. I used to have mental issues with cleanliness, washing my hands a million times a day and what not. I really have no idea what happen. One moment i was dirty, the next clean. I have a obsession with my skin feeling just right. I dont like excess oils or any sort of extreme on it. Buhhhh...
    My over cleanliness had to do with all the panic attacks i had directly after high school. I spent a couple years afraid to go outside, eat, drink, pee, etc. for fear of all the things that could go wrong with my body. Developed a ultra awareness to my body and its functions to the point that the very act of peeing scared the hell out of me, as i became aware of everything that was happening to make that pee come out...it was freaky...lol...over all that now...that was a really annoying 2 years.
    ok, that does point to Si being role or polr and you do come across introverted on video. i'll vote for infp or intp for you. my hunch says intp.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    lolololz
    lmao, you DO need someone like this

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si Super-Ego, fo sho.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely agree on Si Super-Ego, but I don't think he has an EJ temperament at all. IP, maybe IJ, but not EJ. His behavior is too inconsistent.

He also values Se, I could see INxP for that reason as well.
    ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value people who get shit done a lot. People who pay attention as i said before. Careful people who always know the proper thing to do in every situation as to not make anyone feel awkward. I get energy by being alone in contemplation. Walking into a empty field for a few hours will energize the hell out of me.
    On projects, i struggle to get started, but once i get started its basically impossible for me to stop. I have extreme energy when im doing something i beleive in. I always say, "i dont need food, water or sleep, when i can make films." I have worked for 48 hours straight before with a 2 hour sleep break. I do that very often. Once i get going on something, its easy for me to maintain momentum. I love to work and i work hard. Used to do multiple 14-16 hour days every day. Stay up through the night multiple times to finish projects. Love working with my hands. Building things, woodwork. I used to build sets and thats when i would stay up all night and work for 48 hours straight. We often were behind schedule and were required to work this amount of time, but i never had any trouble doing it, and really and truly i loved it. some of my best memories. I feel good when i work. I love to get shit done, but struggle to do so sometimes, and i really value people who DO get shit done and are agressive about it. I wish to be more like that.
    DILJS - my entp friend, i constantly supervise which annoys the hell out of him. In any social situation, i spend the entire time making sure hes not offending anyone with his out of place comments, or placing water cups on peoples furniture and so on and so forth...making sure he leaves someones house in the appropriate time and so forth...basically i just constantly supervise him to make sure he doesnt hurt himself or people around him...he is entirely clumbsy...i do not understand.
    Also, my opinion is that i am a infj...but that really makes no sense to me.
    I have 3 enfj friends - we talk for hours about in depth spiritual/moral issues...i also room with a entj and used to work with one. They talk to me for hours about meaningless jumble that is pretty much irrellevent to my life, but i put up with it and listen for hours and they never seem to notice im not very interested, but i try to be to please them, and i can keep up with them for about 15 minutes, but after that i just end up dazing out and nodding my head up and down...which i hate htat i do, but i really just cant keep concentrated that long. I have a terrible attention span for things im uninterested in, but who doesnt? I worked for a estj for a while, and i love that, except for his seriousness...that annoys me sometimes, but not too much. I just like that he communicates EVERYTHING perfectly, and gets shit done, and does it right, and is carefull, and aware, and doesnt TRIP ON THINGS! he tells me all the time how much he likes me working for him, because he doesnt have to explain things to me, i just get them, without a ton of useless detail which he has to give to everyone else. he values me as i value him. i get along really well with infp's also, and in the female form, find them very attractive. i have a sister who i believe is a esfj who i also really respect for the fact that she gets shit done. i call her when i need someone to kick me in the ass and convince me to stop thinking about my emotions and become selfish for a second and pursue my dreams...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you are an EIE.

I feel like there is this huge ass influx of EIEs all of a sudden? Or maybe that's just my imagination =P BETAZOID POWER!!! *nerd glasses*

What you described about the type of person you like sounds extremely LSI-like.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He now thinks he is SLI...can anyone see ?

(I don't...)
    Last edited by diljs; 07-02-2008 at 12:40 AM.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoaly shit. You're having an identity crisis over this?

C'mon. lol.
    Last edited by thePirate; 07-02-2008 at 12:03 AM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    He now thinks he is SLI...can anyone see ?
    NO. EIE.