Thread: ILE SEI duality case study

Creepy-bg

Default ILE SEI duality case study

gone (pm me if you want to see what was here )
    Last edited by bg; 06-20-2008 at 08:02 PM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, that was pretty good!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh family road trips involving Mackinaw Island and Mackinaw City. I've been at least 4 or 5 times.

And I would say that was lovely, but I'd be lying, for I am a robot with no concern for these things called "feelings".
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    How funny, I used to live in South Haven. Odd to see pictures of it....
    My husband's mother grew up in South Haven and his grandma still lives there. AND my brother used to LIVE on Mackinac Island so I've been up there numerous times. Looks like they've got a very nice family.
    Last edited by redbaron; 06-20-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: adding on
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    My husband's mother grew up in South Haven and his grandma still lives there. AND my brother used to LIVE on Mackinac Island so I've been up there numerous times. Looks like they've got a very nice family.
    they do... very close. My brother is the head of the technical dept for Walgreens in the corporate office, does all the programming and sets up the systems for the stores. His wife was a nurse but he makes enough to where she only works when she needs a break from the kids. Their oldest son is autistic, daughter is a little cutie (I think INFj) and the youngest is chaos incarnate lol (I think ESTp). Supposedly his preschool teacher calls him and his 3 best friends the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    they do... very close. My brother is the head of the technical dept for Walgreens in the corporate office, does all the programming and sets up the systems for the stores. His wife was a nurse but he makes enough to where she only works when she needs a break from the kids. Their oldest son is autistic, daughter is a little cutie (I think INFj) and the youngest is chaos incarnate lol (I think ESTp). Supposedly his preschool teacher calls him and his 3 best friends the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
    that's hilarious. My IEI best friend just adopted a little boy from Korea who is clearly ESTp at not even 2 years old and it's hilarious. She gets such a kick out of him (as do I). Gotta watch him EVERY SECOND.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your brother the ILE? Who wrote the blog?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Is your brother the ILE? Who wrote the blog?
    ya my brother is the ILE... wrote the first and last entries from home, his wife is the SEI and wrote the middle entries from on the road

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya my brother is the ILE... wrote the first and last entries from home, his wife is the SEI and wrote the middle entries from on the road
    That's what I guessed from the writing. :-) She focused on similar stuff to what I would have focused on. Sensory things.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."