Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 68

Thread: Welcome FDG

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome FDG

    I've decided you're ESFp (and that you always have been).

    This does not mean you are stupid or bad at math or economics.

    Good day.

  2. #2
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Err, thank you for welcoming me in the right quadra
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Err, thank you for welcoming me in the right quadra
    Oh, this had nothing to do with what quadra you thought you were part of. This was my own decision between Beta and Gamma.

  4. #4
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, yeah, I mean, thank you for at least welcoming me in the right quadra.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, yeah, I mean, thank you for at least welcoming me in the right quadra.
    You're welcome. Now please familiarize yourself with your particular assortment of information elements:


  6. #6
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You're welcome. Now please familiarize yourself with your particular assortment of information elements:

    If that was my true type, I wouldn't need to familiarize.

    Anyway, I find this highly annoying to be honest.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    If that was my true type, I wouldn't need to familiarize.

    Anyway, I find this highly annoying to be honest.
    What I find annoying is your pretending to be ENTj. u shud stoppit.

  8. #8
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does FDG and rationality mix?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  9. #9
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    What I find annoying is your pretending to be ENTj. u shud stoppit.
    I'm not pretending, it's just the way it is...I can't pretend something so obvious. But anyway, it's pointless.

    Does FDG and rationality mix?
    What's against rationality in my lifestyle?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  10. #10
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You seem to react strongly against any sort of judgment. But I don't know much about your lifestyle, other than you're a college student and avid biker. I was more asking you if you really thought you'd get along well with rationals, as opposed to irrationals. Or, if you'd get along with an ISFj, in terms of their rationality, but you have said that you have been in a lot of relationships with that type, if I remember correctly.

    So you definitely see yourself as more rational than irrational, yes?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  11. #11
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    udp makes a very insightful point; fdg is thoroughly against judging others-- at least on the internet. i think this is a big element of his personality.
    asd

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FDG is an ENTj. Accept that fact.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    udp makes a very insightful point; fdg is thoroughly against judging others-- at least on the internet. i think this is a big element of his personality.
    No he's not.

  14. #14
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me and rationality, uhm, I do tend to plan things out a bit, but irrationals do it too to an extent, I suppose. That's not a strong point at all.
    I've never deviated from a given "path" so to speak (ex. in school-career matters), which is usually said to be a characteristic of NJ's. This could be a better point, given that ET is not being questioned I think.
    I also don't think I tend to become revved up when the deadline is approaching...I prefer to rationally distribute what I have to do in order to always be tranquil.
    And yeah UDP, all of my longest time friends are ISFjs (or ENTjs), one ISTp, not much else. INTps? I've known some, I've known some INTp girls too. Very cool and smart, I've seen them operating and having doubts in relationships though, and I couldn't see how I could give them what I wanted, given that I tend to have similar doubts (typical of thinking types - actually, the fact that I'm a thinking type is something incredibly obvious, much more than the fact that I'm a judging type)

    Still, probably all of these are rather weak arguments, given that P-J is a somewhat blurry dichotomy for all types except the creative sensing ones.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #15
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    FDG is an ENTj. Accept that fact.
    Well, I'm convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  16. #16
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I've never deviated from a given "path" so to speak (ex. in school-career matters), which is usually said to be a characteristic of NJ's.
    Heh, if that's the case, there is no way I am NJ
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  17. #17
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not. (At least not that I've heard of or observed.)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's my case (yes, this is contrived, but all type arguments must be):

    You talk about being active, exercising, doing what you want, being free, etc., in an Se-leading way, giving the impression that you bounce off the walls from activity to activity, trying to find outlets for all your energy. This is mainly a stereotypical observation, but it's one I've made to myself enough times that I think it deserves mentioning.

    Arguing skills: You either put up limited, half-assed defenses, and then usually back out surreptitiously without word, or you get defensive, lose your temper and resort to pure, hilarious insults (e.g., calling Joy an "absolute bitch" -- LOL) to make it clear what you think of the person for making you uncomfortable. Strong Fi and Ti PoLR. A logical type would be much less inclined to make the kinds of ultimatums you make, and would be more receptive than you tend to be. For example, you tend to keep it private when you process information until you've come to "the" conclusion, and instead of presenting these conclusions comfortably and dynamically, you mentally build them into complete "products" and seem very uncomfortable sharing your reasoning, (like saying, "Why would I argue about something so obvious", even though it's clear you're not confident at all in your conclusions) preferring to stonewall instead, as the "product" is absolute and not something you can dynamically alter with any deal of comfort. ESTps and ENTjs are usually comfortable sharing their reasoning and the logical steps they've taken. You seem to try to at times, but only with subjects you've spent a lot of time with, and even then it's in a rigid, limited capacity. It's an ESFp feeling as though an outside critique is actually a hostile attempt at imposing "rules" on them.

    You respond well to my Se harassment, like when I make fun of Italians for consuming 25 lbs of pasta and meatballs daily. I think you naturally see the silliness and harmlessness of it and it doesn't really bother you because you don't see it as an attempt to belittle you personally.

    I think you show Ne Role in how you are so obviously uncomfortable with this "new" idea I'm presenting here, like you're not really sure if it can be "trusted," saying it's annoying. You do this with Joy all the time, basically dismissing her based on the "fact" that she's insane and can't be trusted because of how uncomfortable she makes you with all the things she says.

    So in closing, go fuck an INTp.
    Last edited by discojoe; 06-21-2008 at 11:10 PM.

  19. #19
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Here's my case (yes, this is contrived, but all type arguments must be):

    You talk about being active, exercising, doing what you want, being free, etc., in an Se-leading way, giving the impression that you bounce off the walls from activity to activity, trying to find outlets for all your energy. This is mainly a stereotypical observation, but it's one I've made to myself enough times that I think it deserves mentioning.

    Arguing skills: You either put up limited, half-assed defenses, and then usually back out surreptitiously without word, or you get defensive, lose your temper and resort to pure, hilarious insults (e.g., calling Joy an "absolute bitch" -- LOL) to make it clear what you think of the person for making you uncomfortable. Strong Fi and Ti PoLR. A logical type would be much less inclined to make the kinds of ultimatums you make, and would be more receptive than you tend to be. For example, you tend to keep it private when you process information until you've come to "the" conclusion, and instead of presenting these conclusions comfortably and dynamically, you mentally build them into complete "products" and seem very uncomfortable sharing your reasoning, (like saying, "Why would I argue about something so obvious", even though it's clear you're not confident at all in your conclusions) preferring to stonewall instead, as the "product" is absolute and not something you can dynamically alter with any deal of comfort. ESTps and ENTjs are usually comfortable sharing their reasoning and the logical steps they've taken. You seem to try to at times, but only with subjects you've spent a lot of time with, and even then it's in a rigid, limited capacity. It's an ESFp feeling as though an outside critique is actually a hostile attempt at imposing "rules" on them.

    You respond well to my Se harassment, like when I make fun of Italians for consuming 25 lbs of pasta and meatballs daily. I think you naturally see the silliness and harmlessness of it and it doesn't really bother you because you don't see it as an attempt to belittle you personally.

    I think you show Ne Role in how you are so obviously uncomfortable with this "new" idea I'm presenting here, like you're not really sure if it can be "trusted," saying it annoys. You do this with Joy all the time, basically dismissing her based on the "fact" that she's insane and can't be trusted because of how uncomfortable she makes you with all the things she say.

    So in closing, go fuck an INTp.
    *STANDING OVATION*



    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    For example, you tend to keep it private when you process information until you've come to "the" conclusion, and instead of presenting these conclusions comfortably and dynamically, you mentally build them into complete "products" and seem very uncomfortable sharing your reasoning, (like saying, "Why would I argue about something so obvious", even though it's clear you're not confident at all in your conclusions) preferring to stonewall instead, as the "product" is absolute and not something you can dynamically alter with any deal of comfort.
    So Phaedrus has a Ti PoLR now, too? Because he does the same shit (except in a less EP way).

    I think you show Ne Role in how you are so obviously uncomfortable with this "new" idea I'm presenting here, like you're not really sure if it can be "trusted," saying it's annoying.
    His not being LIE is not a "new" idea. The SEE typing is not a "new" idea, either. (And this isn't even how people typically use their Roles, either.)

    You do this with Joy all the time, basically dismissing her based on the "fact" that she's insane and can't be trusted because of how uncomfortable she makes you with all the things she says.
    You're suggesting that I make him uncomfortable using Ne?



    I don't think his reactions to me should be a basis for typing him (not that that's what you're doing), but if we were going to try to find functional reasons for the problems he has with me, it's quite clear from my perspective that it's a Te/Fi vs. Fe/Ti clash. He "attacks" me the same exact way and criticizes me for the same exact things that other Fe/Ti types here have in the past.

    And if you take me out of the equation when trying to determine if he's Fe/Ti or Fi/Te, it's still clear that he values Ti. When he praises someone's logic, it's generally Ti logic (and generally from a Ti type).
    Last edited by Joy; 06-22-2008 at 02:42 AM.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What you said about how he criticizes people for being "cold" is a good point, and the relationship between us could very well be supervision, but I'm still not sure. Maybe I need to better understand the ISFj>ESTp relationship before I can be sure of his Ti abilities.

  22. #22
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say that it's somewhat doubtful for an ESTp to prefer gamma-delta mixed company over beta company - something that happens all the time IRL.
    However, unfortunately it seems like what a person says about his-her IRL relations and behavior isn't taken into account.
    I also find somewhat strage that people can "know" what the other person is "thinking about". How come you think that I perceive your attempt at changing my mind as an attempt at imposing rules? Couldn't it be that I simply perceive it to go against all the evidence I see under my eyes every day, for example?
    We can also notice that even if I tend to attack Joy on the same grounds other Ti-Fe types have attacked her in the past, there is no other Te-Fi types with whom I get along as badly as her. So, perhaps it is worth considering our relationship as an outlier and thus leave it out of the analysis.


    By the way, at this moment in time, I cannot really feel any pressure on a possible Fi PoLR from discojoe. It seems like most of his arguments aren't based on this, either, so I'd trust his perception more than the perception of an outside observer.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  23. #23
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'd say that it's somewhat doubtful for an ESTp to prefer gamma-delta mixed company over beta company - something that happens all the time IRL.
    However, unfortunately it seems like what a person says about his-her IRL relations and behavior isn't taken into account.
    We have no way of actually knowing what any of their types are.

    So, perhaps it is worth considering our relationship as an outlier and thus leave it out of the analysis.
    I agree.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  24. #24
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    We have no way of actually knowing what any of their types are.
    Yes, you have my word, and that should be enough.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yes, you have my word, and that should be enough.
    Your word is rubbish and should be discarded, you blatant non-ENTj.

  26. #26
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yes, you have my word, and that should be enough.
    Okay, phaedrus.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  27. #27
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Your word is rubbish and should be discarded, you blatant non-ENTj.
    It may be rubbish, but it's definitely more than zero information.

    Okay, phaedrus.
    Well, given that the alternative is you giving a judgement on a phenomena you've never witnessed...it seems that my rubbish words would still be better.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It may be rubbish, but it's definitely more than zero information.
    Which, by your logic, should be "more than enough".

  29. #29
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Which, by your logic, should be "more than enough".
    It's definitely better than zero, that's all. Since I don't think you've followed me to watch me interact with other people on a daily basis, then there's really no other option rather than take my word for it on the matter.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  30. #30
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Except with Elena, since we've interacted with and observed her.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  31. #31
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah but you haven't observed Fabio interacting with her. Not in any meaningful way, anyways.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  32. #32
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not that I disagree with SEE, but, well, it would be pretty pointless to argue that your observations of Fabio's behavior are more relevant/meaningful than his own. You could argue his understanding of the theory, but that's kind of a dead end.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  33. #33
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Except with Elena, since we've interacted with and observed her.
    You've also observed me interacting with her?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  34. #34
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If we disagree on her type, then observing (and even agreeing about) your relation with her will lead us to different probable types for you.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  35. #35
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think this thread needs to be let go before it disintegrates even further.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  36. #36
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It certainly isn't going anywhere productive. Did anyone ever think it would though?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, FDG. Have fun with your pretend type and the rationalization behind it.

  38. #38
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Me and rationality, uhm, I do tend to plan things out a bit, but irrationals do it too to an extent, I suppose. That's not a strong point at all.
    I've never deviated from a given "path" so to speak (ex. in school-career matters), which is usually said to be a characteristic of NJ's. This could be a better point, given that ET is not being questioned I think.
    I also don't think I tend to become revved up when the deadline is approaching...I prefer to rationally distribute what I have to do in order to always be tranquil.
    And yeah UDP, all of my longest time friends are ISFjs (or ENTjs), one ISTp, not much else. INTps? I've known some, I've known some INTp girls too. Very cool and smart, I've seen them operating and having doubts in relationships though, and I couldn't see how I could give them what I wanted, given that I tend to have similar doubts (typical of thinking types - actually, the fact that I'm a thinking type is something incredibly obvious, much more than the fact that I'm a judging type)

    Still, probably all of these are rather weak arguments, given that P-J is a somewhat blurry dichotomy for all types except the creative sensing ones.
    just give up now. i doubt you'll ever convince anyone here that you're something other than Se-EP.
    Last edited by implied; 06-24-2008 at 10:41 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  39. #39
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    just give up now. i doubt you'll ever convince anyone here that you're not something other than Se-EP.
    It's very unfortunate that so many people willingly persist in being wrong, but alas, it's not my choice.

    (yes, sometimes I purposefully imitate phaedrus)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  40. #40
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •