Thread: Hitta's type ppearances

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Hitta's type ppearances

Alpha NTs: Most notable characteristic of Alpha NTs is the piercing stare. They usually look as if they are starring directly into the soul of the individual in which they are looking at. Their gaze usually makes it appear like they are wanting to beat the shit out of you or something. They are usually the first person to always speak out in the defense of someone or of some idea. In speaking they usually try to be overly precise, as they will usually correct themselves several times because completing a statement. Though usually messy and uncaring about the aspects that most people would find important in their lives, Alpha NTs usually split atoms when they attempt to do something that is important to them. They sometimes take hours doing something that someone else would do in minutes. Timed standardized tests are the natural enemy of an Alpha NT, due to the fact that they will usually even debate the mostly unlikely answers as being possible. They often are bold and sarcastic, though naturally they have a social anxiety about them. The social anxiety usually comes from them not understanding "normal" social traditions. Their weight is usually either naturally skinny or quite bulky.

Alpha SFs: Alpha SFs are usually always pointing out the flaws of other individuals. Sometimes it seems as if things are not capable of being as perfect as the Alpha SF would want them to be. Alpha SFs usually like to have a wide selection of friends and acquaintances. Alpha SFs are usually very aggressive people and are usually quick to rebel against someone that they have disagreements with. They usually have a creative and artsy way about them, as it seems that they are always trying something unusual with what they are doing. Whether its with cooking, cleaning, painting, music, or anything really, the Alpha SF is usually always trying to add another unique ingredient to the mix. Alpha SFs are usually have a "feminine" way about them, even the males. They are usually skinny and spend much time on taking care of their bodies. They usually have sort of a reserved way about them in how they present themselves with people.

Beta NF: If Casanova were typed, he would have to be a Beta NF. They usually think of themselves as "Romantics". In relationships, they usually get all the can out of it at the beginning; the lust, the excitement, the enjoyment. This rarely last long, as the will find simple flaws in their relationship, and will usually move on to a more exciting relationship. They tend to always have a sort of paranoid look, as if they are judging people or something. They usually have a creative style about how they do things, though its in a very dark way. They usually dress in a very rebellious type manner, whether it be eyebrow piercings tattoos, or/and, dark clothes.

Beta ST: Beta STs usually have a very masculine way about them, though their is a hint of femininity. They are usually the sort to like to perform practical jokes on coworkers, friends and family. They usually have a very large sense of humor. They can be quite unstable though, and do things that others would have no part of. They are usually extremely paranoid. Their paranoias are sometimes very unlikely and are very shocking. They usually become depressed about things quite easily, and are very capable of doing things that they will later regret. They may often turn to drugs or alcohol to numb their paranoias and problems. They often isolate themselves from their friends and family. Strangely enough, Beta STs usually have this sort of addiction for pain. They will often do things to their bodies just so that people will know that they have a high pain tolerance. Whether it be, some type of painful piercing or tattoo, they tend to do things to their bodies that other people would not even think about doing. They tend to have a commonsense approach to everything. Men have their place in society and women have their place. They usually believe strongly in the traditional family, and often have fantasies about being a hero to their kids.

Part 2: Coming soon to a theater near you.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Beta NF: If Casanova were typed, he would have to be a Beta NF. They usually think of themselves as "Romantics". In relationships, they usually get all the can out of it at the beginning; the lust, the excitement, the enjoyment. This rarely last long, as the will find simple flaws in their relationship, and will usually move on to a more exciting relationship. They tend to always have a sort of paranoid look, as if they are judging people or something. They usually have a creative style about how they do things, though its in a very dark way. They usually dress in a very rebellious type manner, whether it be eyebrow piercings tattoos, or/and, dark clothes.
    I can agree with that, except the piercings and dark clothes. I doubt that's universal though, right?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you need someone to edit for you hitta i could volunteer. You wrote these right?

it's weird but i have agreed with you more than a few times in your descriptions.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These descriptions are worse than astrology. Since I'm criticizing you, I must be an alpha SF then. Oh wait, I'm masculine-looking so I must be beta ST, and my criticism is just paranoia. Oh wait, I'm over-analyzing so I must be Alpha NT. LoL.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    These descriptions are worse than astrology. Since I'm criticizing you, I must be an alpha SF then. Oh wait, I'm masculine-looking so I must be beta ST, and my criticism is just paranoia. Oh wait, I'm over-analyzing so I must be Alpha NT. LoL.
    +10

the descriptions are terrible.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    +10

the descriptions are terrible.
    +100

the descriptions suck.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heh I could have shown you a picture of God's wiener and you would have said it was bad.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm gonna take a stab and so that one of these descriptions describe the three of you. Meaning you aren't the type you thought you were.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna take a stab and so that one of these descriptions describe the three of you. Meaning you aren't the type you thought you were.
    I am not that far actually.

suck cock
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested to hear Delta, definitely.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inaccuracies bolded.

Alpha NTs: Most notable characteristic of Alpha NTs is the piercing stare. They usually look as if they are starring directly into the soul of the individual in which they are looking at. Their gaze usually makes it appear like they are wanting to beat the shit out of you or something. They are usually the first person to always speak out in the defense of someone or of some idea. In speaking they usually try to be overly precise, as they will usually correct themselves several times because completing a statement. Though usually messy and uncaring about the aspects that most people would find important in their lives, Alpha NTs usually split atoms when they attempt to do something that is important to them. They sometimes take hours doing something that someone else would do in minutes [via procrastination, not actual slowness to move]. Timed standardized tests are the natural enemy of an Alpha NT, due to the fact that they will usually even debate the mostly unlikely answers as being possible. They often are bold and sarcastic, though naturally they have a social anxiety about them. The social anxiety usually comes from them not understanding "normal" social traditions. Their weight is usually either naturally skinny or quite bulky.
    Alpha SFs: Alpha SFs are usually always pointing out the flaws of other individuals. Sometimes it seems as if things are not capable of being as perfect as the Alpha SF would want them to be. Alpha SFs usually like to have a wide selection of friends and acquaintances. Alpha SFs are usually very aggressive people and are usually quick to rebel against someone that they have disagreements with. They usually have a creative and artsy way about them, as it seems that they are always trying something unusual with what they are doing. Whether its with cooking, cleaning, painting, music, or anything really, the Alpha SF is usually always trying to add another unique ingredient to the mix. Alpha SFs are usually have a "feminine" way about them, even the males. They are usually skinny and spend much time on taking care of their bodies. They usually have sort of a reserved way about them in how they present themselves with people.
    Well, according to your descriptions, it doesn't look like I'm much of an alpha anymore, despite the fact that I demonstrate blatantly alpha qualities. I guess I must be Delta now.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Well, according to your descriptions, it doesn't look like I'm much of an alpha anymore, despite the fact that I demonstrate blatantly alpha qualities. I guess I must be Delta now.
    The fact that you are even considering 6w7 a possibility makes me think that you aren't ENTp. I know a lot of ENTps say they are 7w6, but this is because 7 makes sense for them, though neither of the wings do so they pick the 6 over the 8. No way that a ENTp could be 6 dominant.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well first you should know that I've been typing myself as a 7w6 or 7w8 for a long time (about 2 or 3 years?), but only recently was the possibility of 6 with a strong w7 brought up. I looked into it and there was a lot of merit, mostly due to motivations.

Also, I'm pretty skeptical of your typing scheme and it's logical foundation so you'll have to forgive me if I have difficulties taking your opinion as having any sort of clout.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that you are even considering 6w7 a possibility makes me think that you aren't ENTp. I know a lot of ENTps say they are 7w6, but this is because 7 makes sense for them, though neither of the wings do so they pick the 6 over the 8. No way that a ENTp could be 6 dominant.
    lol. you're just throwing out anything that does not fit your frame of what the types are in socionics.

any disagreements, and you think the other person is wrong...
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally don't agree with your descriptions but I have noticed the following characteristic in Alpha NTs:

Alpha NTs: Most notable characteristic of Alpha NTs is the piercing stare. They usually look as if they are starring directly into the soul of the individual in which they are looking at.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A critique

Alpha SFs: Alpha SFs are usually always pointing out the flaws of other individuals. Sometimes it seems as if things are not capable of being as perfect as the Alpha SF would want them to be. Alpha SFs usually like to have a wide selection of friends and acquaintances. Alpha SFs are usually very aggressive people and are usually quick to rebel <Rebel? Are we talking about the Empire vs the Rebellion here? "lash out" would be better.> against someone that they have disagreements with. They usually have a creative and artsy way about them, as it seems that they are always trying something unusual with what they are doing. <Only a minority seems to do this in my experience. Self-assurance does not correlate to IM type.> Whether its with cooking, cleaning, painting, music, or anything really, the Alpha SF is usually always trying to add another unique ingredient to the mix. Alpha SFs are usually have a "feminine" way about them, even the males. <??? Define "feminine".> They are usually skinny and spend much time on taking care of their bodies. <Valid, but what is the reason?>They usually have sort of a reserved way about them in how they present themselves with people.
    You've offered lots of observations but no clear reasons. Explain the reasons and I think more people will take you seriously.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta ST: Beta STs usually have a very masculine way about them, though their is a hint of femininity. They are usually the sort to like to perform practical jokes on coworkers, friends and family. They usually have a very large sense of humor. They can be quite unstable though, and do things that others would have no part of. They are usually extremely paranoid. Their paranoias are sometimes very unlikely and are very shocking. They usually become depressed about things quite easily, and are very capable of doing things that they will later regret. They may often turn to drugs or alcohol to numb their paranoias and problems. They often isolate themselves from their friends and family. Strangely enough, Beta STs usually have this sort of addiction for pain. They will often do things to their bodies just so that people will know that they have a high pain tolerance. Whether it be, some type of painful piercing or tattoo, they tend to do things to their bodies that other people would not even think about doing. They tend to have a commonsense approach to everything. Men have their place in society and women have their place. They usually believe strongly in the traditional family, and often have fantasies about being a hero to their kids.

That is a damn near perfect description...the masculinity, the masochism, the paranoia, the pain, the tradition, the jokes, the depression, the common sense, it's all there! Even the fantasy about being a hero to my future children! You could write a biography of practically every Beta ST that has ever existed and use that paragraph as an outline. All the details of their lives will just fall perfectly into place as is expected of anyone who is prone to expressing the combination of and . However, the recreational use of drugs outside of regulated custom is not universal, many Betas STs would discourage abusing them as either a distraction or impediment despite any existing pre-inclination to self-abuse or excessive undertaking.
    Last edited by Nexus; 09-13-2008 at 09:08 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol at hitta making alpha NT's out to be the brilliant geniuses of the socion.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    But he has a website! Doesn't that mean anything?
    Ah, this leads me to deduce with 100% alpha NT certainty that he is the one progenitor of objective truth in the socionics community.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request