Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncertainty, having doubts for EIEs/ENFjs

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uncertainty, having doubts for EIEs/ENFjs

Hello, this is to all ENFj, ENFj-Fe, Enfj-Ni. I would like to know the doubts and contradiction you experience in your head. how it has affected your life, and shape you as an indivuduals. Have you ever tried to do something with your doubt and let it go. To what degree do you experiences this kind of doubt becuase it has bothered me alot, to a point of what I have to say, do, and the direction I am taking in life. What are some of the things we can do to let go of the doubts? Lastly, an interesting face is that on socionics.com it has mentioned that this is part of the positive features we have as an ENFj, how so can this be more positive than negative?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    Hello, this is to all ENFj, ENFj-Fe, Enfj-Ni. I would like to know the doubts and contradiction you experience in your head. how it has affected your life, and shape you as an indivuduals. Have you ever tried to do something with your doubt and let it go. To what degree do you experiences this kind of doubt becuase it has bothered me alot, to a point of what I have to say, do, and the direction I am taking in life. What are some of the things we can do to let go of the doubts? Lastly, an interesting face is that on socionics.com it has mentioned that this is part of the positive features we have as an ENFj, how so can this be more positive than negative?
    Hey this is an interesting post and I thought I should include my input. A lot of the time when I think I'm so sure of something I just start to doubt it and I tend to think of the negative aspect rather than looking at it positively. For example there is someone I like now and I thought he liked me for sure and after looking at the entire situation overall I realized that maybe that isn't the case. Currently I'm very confused and I'm doubting everything. There are of a lot of signals that indicate he's interested but at the same time he mentions his ex. The thing is he's LSI and we get along so well. Right now I'm at a place where I can't handle anymore emotional pain so I decided that going with the flow and not being in such a rush is for the best. The way I stay more positive is by knowing that everything happens for a reason and I choose to believe that there could be a brighter future ahead and that is why I'm going through all this. So just by accepting things for what they actually are will help you achieve your goal. Okay I said too much
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    Lastly, an interesting face is that on socionics.com it has mentioned that this is part of the positive features we have as an ENFj, how so can this be more positive than negative?
    your doubts help you to make a good decision, after considering all possible outcomes. doubts help you to keep your options open, to consider all sides of a situation. they help to consider the point of view of others, how others will look at something, and in so doing, EIE engages others in their process. all good things i think.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My doubts have made me who I am. I see my doubting nature as a blessing: it means I think my positions through just that much more thoroughly and am that much more confident, but am also always open to new viewpoints when mine seem to fall apart. It's a curse in the sense that it can cause me some anxiety, true, but overall I see it as a key factor in having shaped who I have become, and at the end of each "episode" caused by my insane questionings, I see myself as having derived some kind of benefit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubting sucks. Just smash and grab.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII? Yeah, oookaaayyy...

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    your doubts help you to make a good decision, after considering all possible outcomes. doubts help you to keep your options open, to consider all sides of a situation. they help to consider the point of view of others, how others will look at something, and in so doing, EIE engages others in their process. all good things i think.
    i'm not completely sure i'm ENFj, but i do know that my doubts GET IN THE WAY of making a good decision. when i make a decision based on my inner knowing, it HAS ALWAYS been the exact right one in the end.

everything you've said here sunshine lively sounds Ne to me. as rationals, we're not that good with keeping options open, we like closure and doubts get in the way of closure, which actual make us feel more anxious, etc... at least for me...

i do keep my options open until the exact moment that the closure is needed. and then, bam, that's when i make a strong decision. the only way i've found to get rid of doubts is to make that strong decision and MOVE ON, move on, turn my direction to something completely different or i'll keep looking at the decision and doubting again.

i know that this whole figuring out my type thing is very nerve racking for me. i just need to say I AM THIS and not come to this board anymore, move in a new direction or i'll go on doubting whatever decision i made.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i'm not completely sure i'm ENFj, but i do know that my doubts GET IN THE WAY of making a good decision. when i make a decision based on my inner knowing, it HAS ALWAYS been the exact right one in the end.

everything you've said here sunshine lively sounds Ne to me. as rationals, we're not that good with keeping options open, we like closure and doubts get in the way of closure, which actual make us feel more anxious, etc... at least for me...

i do keep my options open until the exact moment that the closure is needed. and then, bam, that's when i make a strong decision. the only way i've found to get rid of doubts is to make that strong decision and MOVE ON, move on, turn my direction to something completely different or i'll keep looking at the decision and doubting again.

i know that this whole figuring out my type thing is very nerve racking for me. i just need to say I AM THIS and not come to this board anymore, move in a new direction or i'll go on doubting whatever decision i made.
    lol. yeah. you don't value the benefits of doubts. but doubting is inherently Ni not Ne, since Ni looks at the dynamics of things and sees how they are always changing and how they could change in any given direction. the strength of Ni is to see how a situation could change over time....hence how it drives doubting. but it's good to doubt; helps you make the right decision like i say.

Ne is static...snapshot type of perception. Ne perceives possibility and probability, all gray area, lots of room for flexibility. Ne almost revels in gray area i think lol.

ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the strength of Ni is to see how a situation could change over time....hence how it drives doubting. but it's good to doubt; helps you make the right decision like i say.
    i can go with that.

then i say
    I HAVE changed so much over the course of my life that to pigeonhole me into one type doesn't make any sense. And I know that I will be a different person again in 5, 10, whatever years....those things I don't doubt. LOL

any doubts actually HELP me to grow and change in new directions within myself. cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    LII? Yeah, oookaaayyy...
    Lol @ gilly for typing from an atypical forum post.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    Why ditch the board, especially if you are going to decide on a certain type?
    LII

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Why ditch the board, especially if you are going to decide on a certain type?
    there's this thing in me that wants to know/understand something. once i "get" it, i'm ready for something new and different. if i don't move in a different direction, i will continue to doubt my decision which will keep me "stuck" and not enjoying life.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh... okay. I'm sorry to bring this up yet again, but holy crap, dbmmama, you are probably the forum member I am now most annoyed with. Everything you say is so devoid of logical thought and so incredibly airy-fairy. You think you were once an angel? You are too "into" yourself and your own ways of thinking/feeling that you can not see another's viewpoint and merely "agree to disagree" with them. Stop. Please stop.

You know absolutely nothing about Socionics and come up with ludicrous reasonings for your own type. I can't help this sense of dislike towards you, I never have had such an occurrence before, especially online, which seems quite silly. There is no one else I have been more annoyed by. Every time I read your posts I have a need to roll my eyes at their content and form.

You are proud, too proud of your own "revelations" towards what is meaningful towards life. I think it is just the fact that you base so much of your ideas and impressions on subjective feelings and you ignore the facts, the logicality behind things. There is NO way you are a logical type, absolutely none, and unfortunately, I do believe you are just a deluded EIE. I very, very highly doubt SeFi for you. I think an ILI would be incredibly pissed off with your thought processes and such. A certain type of LSI would however, desire someone like you.

A lot of what you post is purely FeNi. You're just all about the dramatics, the emotional expression. You use all-caps to make your emphasis, etc. The Ni comes through and I think that is exactly what annoys me - your use of Ni. You talk as if you had a great power with it and you are some extraordinary "all-seeing" individual ... uhm, right. You need to learn some humility in regards to that function, pretty please ? Your desires to "keep active" are not reminiscent of an Se leading type. I rarely find Se leading or even Se ego types "brag" about how they need to move unless directly questioned of it or something. The Se hidden agenda is quite evident in you - you like to think of yourself as Se dominant, like to think of yourself as intimidating, strong, powerful, physically active, etc. There is a huge difference between it being natural and it being something you knowingly work on and are conscious of.

I think you really need some sense knocked into you by an LSI. Yep, that's right. Someone to really flesh out the theory of Socionics for you and set it in your mind. I'm sorry for all the rudeness, I'm not sure what has gotten into me. Meh. I thrive on the controversy.

Err, I perhaps should not have posted this here. Ah well. Oh look, an EIE is doubting themselves, right here, right now! Ooh!
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 06-21-2008 at 12:02 PM.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Uh... okay. I'm sorry to bring this up yet again, but holy crap, dbmmama, you are probably the forum member I am now most annoyed with. Everything you say is so devoid of logical thought and so incredibly airy-fairy. You think you were once an angel? You are too "into" yourself and your own ways of thinking/feeling that you can not see another's viewpoint and merely "agree to disagree" with them. Stop. Please stop.

You know absolutely nothing about Socionics and come up with ludicrous reasonings for your own type. I can't help this sense of dislike towards you, I never have had such an occurrence before, especially online, which seems quite silly. There is no one else I have been more annoyed by. Every time I read your posts I have a need to roll my eyes at their content and form.

You are proud, too proud of your own "revelations" towards what is meaningful towards life. I think it is just the fact that you base so much of your ideas and impressions on subjective feelings and you ignore the facts, the logicality behind things. There is NO way you are a logical type, absolutely none, and unfortunately, I do believe you are just a deluded EIE. I very, very highly doubt SeFi for you. I think an ILI would be incredibly pissed off with your thought processes and such. A certain type of LSI would however, desire someone like you.

A lot of what you post is purely FeNi. You're just all about the dramatics, the emotional expression. You use all-caps to make your emphasis, etc. The Ni comes through and I think that is exactly what annoys me - your use of Ni. You talk as if you had a great power with it and you are some extraordinary "all-seeing" individual ... uhm, right. You need to learn some humility in regards to that function, pretty please ? Your desires to "keep active" are not reminiscent of an Se leading type. I rarely find Se leading or even Se ego types "brag" about how they need to move unless directly questioned of it or something. The Se hidden agenda is quite evident in you - you like to think of yourself as Se dominant, like to think of yourself as intimidating, strong, powerful, physically active, etc. There is a huge difference between it being natural and it being something you knowingly work on and are conscious of.

I think you really need some sense knocked into you by an LSI. Yep, that's right. Someone to really flesh out the theory of Socionics for you and set it in your mind. I'm sorry for all the rudeness, I'm not sure what has gotten into me. Meh. I thrive on the controversy.

Err, I perhaps should not have posted this here. Ah well. Oh look, an EIE is doubting themselves, right here, right now! Ooh!
    thanks. you helped me see i'm not EIE afterall.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn girl you just fucking say it don't you? lol beta fire for sure.

yeah and i stand by EIE.

ILE

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh jeez! Was this really necessary? I believe that everyone's entitled to their opinion and expressing it however they like, but the fact that you felt the need to write a post on how much you dislike someone here to me shows a problem with you, not the other person. I understand that some people are more vebal about these things than others and although perfectly within your right to do so, to openly and publicly criticize someone for who they are and how they choose to express themselves shows a lack of restraint and tolerance (not that you would care how I feel). Anyway, I usually stay out of conflict, but in this case I felt I needed to say something.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn girl you just fucking say it don't you? lol beta fire for sure.

yeah and i stand by EIE.
    Hahaha... oh jeez, I must apologize if I truly did offend anyone =[

I got caught up in the moment. I wasn't even feeling mad or anything, I'm in a pretty happy place in my life at the moment? How odd.

I still stand by what I said as well, it's just how I choose to express myself at the moment. Perhaps I was wrong of you being the same type as I am, eh. I still don't think SEE > EIE though, but perhaps the other Gammas like you more than the Betas here, eh.

And to qbser... er, yeah, I know it seemed rude. But I don't think something is "wrong" with me to air out what I feel about a certain forum member. A lot of people do it, I'm just more blunt, and I'd like to think, even more tactful because I don't do it in a subversive way or anything. I just plain out and out state it. I didn't exactly go all !!! on her or anything. I still respect her as a human being and whatnot, I just don't feel the good "vibes" ya know...

And like I said, I don't feel this way about any other forum member really.

Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-bg

the main thing ENFjs have doubts over is if that many joos can actually fit into the oven at once

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    To be honest, I like your bluntness scarlett; I find that aspect to actually be quite refreshing in a lot of people. I think it's great when people are able let out and express what they really think without holding back. Yes, some of what you said did sound a bit harsh, but oddly enough it felt harsh in a "loving" or "caring" way that didn't seem too offensive or mean. It shows you care, like you went out of your way to let her know your concern. I don't know... maybe it's just the Beat Fe.
    maybe i'm not Fe because it didn't feel loving or caring to me.

if i "go off" on anyone, or let them know what i really think, i will always preface it so they know where i'm coming from first.

if you were doing it because you cared to share with me, it didn't feel that way to me. i personally would need you to say that first. unless, we were already friends and irl. then, i could "take it" fine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Oh, I tend to do this too, maybe a little too much. I guess that's why I view bluntness as refreshing, because it's so different to how I am.

Anyway, I like you a lot dbmmama. You seem full of energy, healthy, happy, and as if you love life; those are the best aspect someone can have in my opinion.
    cool, thanks. i seem to relate better with the INFps here than the ENFjs..., overall i mean...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the fake EIE abundance in this thread is getting on my nerves, so I'll just add my input to the original topic and ignore the "deep beta drama" or whatever you think it is. Gilly, not EIE, dbmmama, not EIE. Or am I really that special and different?

I hate doubting everything. I don't see anything good about doubting everything. I'd gladly be any type that doesn't have so many doubts, but I have come to realize that doesn't exist. You'd think that SEIs really are just calm and free and happy, but once you get to know them, you realize that's not the case. They are just as much full of doubts as everyone else. There's an ESE who is constantly fretting about something. Drives her IEI friend insane. Totally flawed logic. Everything means so much. It's all destiny. She's so keen on seeing "the big picture" that she doesn't realize she herself caused the entire problem in the first place.

ANNNNYWAY... I don't see that doubting has had any good impact on me. Overplanning the future unknown stuff may have got me where I am now, you know, EIE's do all they can to avoid the catastrophe in the future, and they think they can avoid it, so they think the future is a brighter place... But the constant doubting will make me gray or bald soon.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extremely interesting post. My analysis - Scarlettlux is EIE like I've been saying for a year or so, dbmmama is ESE who is all about her Ni-PoLR and Scarlett sees right through that. I have to admit, I skip dbmmama's posts more often than not because of the same emotions as Scarlett mentioned - it's too fake-deep for my taste. So this is a matter of Ni-creative vs Ni-PoLR.

and scarlettlux EIE doubting is how she never really settles on a type. (and no, Gilly, that does not make you EIE)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't think I am one?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're as untypable as Ezra bro.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gilly def not EIE, dbmmama does seem EIE. just my opinion though, kriistina.

ILE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fucking love krristiina.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    You're as untypable as Ezra bro.
    I think they're both very much able to be typed - it's just that they enjoy "not" having a set type, changing things up a bit. I don't know if they'd admit that though Or perhaps I am projecting? I don't think so. It's just fun to consider random possibilities and it all out. Then realize at the end, deep down, who you are has never changed and you knew it all along!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    extremely interesting post. My analysis - Scarlettlux is EIE like I've been saying for a year or so, dbmmama is ESE who is all about her Ni-PoLR and Scarlett sees right through that. I have to admit, I skip dbmmama's posts more often than not because of the same emotions as Scarlett mentioned - it's too fake-deep for my taste. So this is a matter of Ni-creative vs Ni-PoLR.

and scarlettlux EIE doubting is how she never really settles on a type. (and no, Gilly, that does not make you EIE)
    Kri - I think I agree with you. I don't usually feel this way about my fellow identical EIEs. I know we are identicals ... but dbmmama, does feel exactly like that -- "fake-deep" ! I can't stand it, I think that is precisely what annoys me in all her posts.

I have nothing against her as a person, honestly ... little things irk me, that's all. This is one of them.

I dunno about ESE though... that was actually my initial gut impression of dbmmama and I did tell her that. Hmm, the way she speaks does remind me of one ESE friend I have whom I have had major issues with in regards to her Ni PoLR. Whenever she tries to engage in that kind of Ni talk, it seems so contrived and over the top to me, that I just get annoyed, similar to this.

It is also funny how dbmmama is just not replying to my points (valid too I must say) regarding the content of her posts. I would like to understand her more and mean no real ill intent. Yet she only is happy when people compliment, not criticize. Just take it in, take it in!

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kri - I think I agree with you. I don't usually feel this way about my fellow identical EIEs. I know we are identicals ... but dbmmama, does feel exactly like that -- "fake-deep" ! I can't stand it, I think that is precisely what annoys me in all her posts.

I have nothing against her as a person, honestly ... little things irk me, that's all. This is one of them.

I dunno about ESE though... that was actually my initial gut impression of dbmmama and I did tell her that. Hmm, the way she speaks does remind me of one ESE friend I have whom I have had major issues with in regards to her Ni PoLR. Whenever she tries to engage in that kind of Ni talk, it seems so contrived and over the top to me, that I just get annoyed, similar to this.

It is also funny how dbmmama is just not replying to my points (valid too I must say) regarding the content of her posts. I would like to understand her more and mean no real ill intent. Yet she only is happy when people compliment, not criticize. Just take it in, take it in!
    i am taking it in. just pondering what you guys are saying about the Ni PolR thing.... i'm not sure what to say about it right now...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's funny at all. You tear her character and personality to bits, then say you have nothing against her as a person. What the?? If you were really concerned about her, you would have PMed her instead of insulting her in front of everyone. "I would like to understand her more"????? You expect her to open up to you after what you've said about her? How self-conceited and arrogant can you get?!!!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I don't think it's funny at all. You tear her character and personality to bits, then say you have nothing against her as a person. What the?? If you were really concerned about her, you would have PMed her instead of insulting her in front of everyone. "I would like to understand her more"????? You expect her to open up to you after what you've said about her? How self-conceited and arrogant can you get?!!!
    LOL, I probably should have pm'd her, I was thinking of that. But what the hey, I didn't. Big whoop. I don't think I "tore her" to pieces, really -- that's your opinion. I was absolutely civil about it and I don't think that makes me conceited or arrogant, thank you very much.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, I probably should have pm'd her, I was thinking of that. But what the hey, I didn't. Big whoop. I don't think I "tore her" to pieces, really -- that's your opinion. I was absolutely civil about it and I don't think that makes me conceited or arrogant, thank you very much.
    What makes you conceited is that you're implying that she should be grateful for your 'honesty'. That she's supposed to change or something based on one stupid girl's opinion of her posts. Get over yourself.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kam, chill the fuck out and stop being so goddamn righteous. Let the girl speak her mind; she's not saying anything hurtful or overly harsh. What do you care?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Kam, chill the fuck out and stop being so goddamn righteous. Let the girl speak her mind; she's not saying anything hurtful or overly harsh. What do you care?
    You'd have to be made of stone to not be hurt by stuff like that directed at you.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just stumbled into this thread.

STFU, you stupid bitch. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

(But at least it's become clear now that Kelly Jo is not EIE.)
    Last edited by Joy; 06-22-2008 at 04:07 AM.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I just stumbled into this thread.

STFU, you stupid bitch. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

(But at least it's become clear now that Kelly Jo is not EIE.)
    wow wtf joy?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    wow wtf joy?
    Hahahahahaha, I don't think she got laid today =[

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't everyone just get along??!!! By the way everyone should feel free to speak their minds...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    Can't everyone just get along??!!! By the way everyone should feel free to speak their minds...
    Apparently 'speaking your mind' is not always conducive to 'getting along' ....
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahaha, I don't think she got laid today =[
    you are sick, end of story.
    D-SEI 9w1