Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: i seem to lean towards enfp these days

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default i seem to lean towards enfp these days

    some people have told me that i have fi tendencies.. i was wondering if delta could comment on this. anyone who has seen me post on the forum have any opinions on this?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have no idea...but your forum name sounds kinda INFj
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  3. #3
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wait, you mean you are not IEE? I always thought you were IEE, like, took it for granted. What type do you think you are?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gay sex
    Last edited by istpunk; 07-17-2008 at 09:28 AM.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Wait, you mean you are not IEE? I always thought you were IEE, like, took it for granted. What type do you think you are?
    no you didnt! i said certain people said i reminded them of slacker mom and you said, yeah i do remind you of slacker mom, who is IEE. I think I'm INTj, and still do.. i was just thinking that people remark that i seem IEE, and I wanted to understand why.

    also didn't you consider ISTp for your type fairly recently?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    yeah you seem introverted.
    i very much appreciate that you only have 65 posts on this thing and do not doubt that you have been here a long time, long enough to see my posts. <3 brevity

  7. #7
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah you seem real introverted to me. But then again plenty of ENFp's say they can be pretty introverted sometimes.

    All I know is that everytime I see your name I think "Mrs. Robinson?"
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  8. #8
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ever give INFj a thought? I can't really contribute to analyzing you since I never put effort to noticing things beforehand, but INFjs are close to ENFps function-wise and it would keep you within the IJ temperment so it doesn't seem like a huge jump. Just from your posts here I wouldn't say ENFp but INFj I would consider.

  9. #9
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really have enough close contact to say for sure. You are a cool person though in any case.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  10. #10
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I don't really have enough close contact to say for sure. You are a cool person though in any case.
    I agree with this, w/ ISTpunk, and w/ you that you are INTj, Ms. K. To be honest, I've never felt the supposed downside of inter-type supervision w/you, or any INTj for that matter... If you're thinking about investigating a Delta type though, maybe INFj..?

    P.S. snegledmaca, you do not come across as ISTp on here... Maybe INTp, (hunch based on what I've read that you've written,) but not ISTp.

  11. #11
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    no you didnt! i said certain people said i reminded them of slacker mom and you said, yeah i do remind you of slacker mom, who is IEE. I think I'm INTj, and still do.. i was just thinking that people remark that i seem IEE, and I wanted to understand why.
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot . I am not really sure if you remind me of slacker mom, but I do seem to have a conception of you being IEE. But I don't know why.

    also didn't you consider ISTp for your type fairly recently?
    Among other things, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    P.S. snegledmaca, you do not come across as ISTp on here... Maybe INTp, (hunch based on what I've read that you've written,) but not ISTp.
    I seem to value Ne - Si over Se - Ni. And I tend to actively devalue and inhibit Se. Along side of Fe. That is, I tend to actively devalue and inhibit Se and Fe. In terms of my values and IME usage, SLI fits excellently. And it fits with my relations also. All in all, it makes the most sense. ILI on the other hand makes much less sense. However, I don't know.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot . I am not really sure if you remind me of slacker mom, but I do seem to have a conception of you being IEE. But I don't know why.

    Among other things, yeah.



    I seem to value Ne - Si over Se - Ni. And I tend to actively devalue and inhibit Se. Along side of Fe. That is, I tend to actively devalue and inhibit Se and Fe. In terms of my values and IME usage, SLI fits excellently. And it fits with my relations also. All in all, it makes the most sense. ILI on the other hand makes much less sense. However, I don't know.
    haha, cute. maybe you would come off less wordy in a video. make one.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I agree with this, w/ ISTpunk, and w/ you that you are INTj, Ms. K. To be honest, I've never felt the supposed downside of inter-type supervision w/you, or any INTj for that matter... If you're thinking about investigating a Delta type though, maybe INFj..?

    P.S. snegledmaca, you do not come across as ISTp on here... Maybe INTp, (hunch based on what I've read that you've written,) but not ISTp.
    yeah i trust that you would know even though i feel my contact with you was pretty limited. I trust ethical types over logical ones sometimes in their typings, mostly ENFp and INFp, when they do it in the areas they have confidence in.

    I think what were sticking points with me were liking tecnology, random bits of info as a hobby, and being sort of Ne in my writing.. getting annoyed with too much idle tinkering (to me, i dont see anything wrong with mental masturbation or theory perfection per se.. i just don't like it if there seems to be lack of ability). I was wondering though because i have sort of been changing in my attitude toward subjects that the Te people in my life have been schooled in.. car repair, insurance, investment.. etc.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ?

  15. #15
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll have to do some more thinking, but talking with you last night was pretty illuminating.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  16. #16
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You always seemed to have the hots for my hands.

    You could likely be delta NF.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  17. #17
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You always seemed to have the hots for my hands.

    You could likely be delta NF.
    a hand fetish?

    i knew a SLI with a foot fetish... not sure it's type related, hehe

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You always seemed to have the hots for my hands.

    You could likely be delta NF.
    im trying to remember when I said your hands were nice.. i think maybe when you posted black and white pics? I do notice and comment on people's hands or other body parts a lot.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I'll have to do some more thinking, but talking with you last night was pretty illuminating.
    <3

    hm.. yeah i went pretty overboard. I would be scared that I didn't present myself the right way but my experience is that INFjs don't get bent out of shape because someone else is weird.

    I think you have seen me on cam enough that I am not Exxp.. I think. I dunno.. maybe I just really like ISTps and don't have a handle on Fe.

  20. #20
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    some people have told me that i have fi tendencies.. i was wondering if delta could comment on this. anyone who has seen me post on the forum have any opinions on this?
    I don't think I'm Delta, but I don't think you're Ne-dominant. You might be Fi-dominant; I can't really tell for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  21. #21
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    All I know is that everytime I see your name I think "Mrs. Robinson?"
    *Thumbs up for fucking older women*
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  22. #22
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    *Thumbs up for fucking older women*
    *thumbs up right back at ya*
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  23. #23
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What ever happened to slakermom??

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i think Ms. Kensington is Fi to a big extent as Mrs., etc. are Fi stuff. often people would use role with their appearance, especially at first. maybe her nick selection has been influenced by it.
    hm.... maybe .. i would need to think about this more.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I don't think I'm Delta, but I don't think you're Ne-dominant. You might be Fi-dominant; I can't really tell for sure.
    you think because i have a strong Ixxj impression?

    people don't question my type anymore.

  26. #26
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    people don't question my type anymore.
    AWEs - Um sub?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  27. #27
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    you think because i have a strong Ixxj impression?

    people don't question my type anymore.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  28. #28
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i think Ms. Kensington is Fi to a big extent as Mrs., etc. are Fi stuff. often people would use role with their appearance, especially at first. maybe her nick selection has been influenced by it.
    She's named after a character in Austin Powers. It has nothing to do with whether she goes by Ms. or Mrs. or likes titles of respect or anything like that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    She's named after a character in Austin Powers. It has nothing to do with whether she goes by Ms. or Mrs. or likes titles of respect or anything like that.
    yeah i mean, parents really like mike meyers, what can i say . I got a penis pump for my birthday.

    hey SM btw.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    ?

    ^^ haha that response reminds me of you

  31. #31
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    What ever happened to slakermom??
    Sometimes it feels like there's been a bit of a lack of . . . interesting and useful discussion at this forum in general (not here in the delta area so much). I don't want to offend people so I will leave it at that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  32. #32
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    yeah i mean, parents really like mike meyers, what can i say . I got a penis pump for my birthday.

    hey SM btw.
    Hey Ms. K.

    (Oh, and if you thought my comment about lack of interesting and useful discussion was about you, you might be ENFp. LOL. We're paranoid like that. But it wasn't so don't worry.)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Hey Ms. K.

    (Oh, and if you thought my comment about lack of interesting and useful discussion was about you, you might be ENFp. LOL. We're paranoid like that. But it wasn't so don't worry.)

    lol. paranoid yes. hmm

  34. #34
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    ?

    ^^ haha that response reminds me of you
    (ok)

    I was laughing at the request of asking someone to stop typing you. Maybe because you asked real nice, it will actually happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Sometimes it feels like there's been a bit of a lack of . . . interesting and useful discussion at this forum in general (not here in the delta area so much). I don't want to offend people so I will leave it at that.
    I'm not concerned with offending people, so, allow me to say I agree with you. To speak from what I see, the forum's pretty much about joking around, socializing, coming up with new "arguments for someone's type", talking about those arguments. There's an interesting bit of "typing people based on your relationship to them", too, and I don't mean intertype relationships, either. Of course, in no way do I am I a perfect forum poster.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  35. #35
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I was laughing at the request of asking someone to stop typing you. Maybe because you asked real nice, it will actually happen.
    Maybe I read it wrong, but I got completely the opposite impression - that she was disappointed that more people weren't questioning her type. Rereading it, I see where you got that impression, but still am unsure whose is more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  36. #36
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I'm not concerned with offending people, so, allow me to say I agree with you. To speak from what I see, the forum's pretty much about joking around, socializing, coming up with new "arguments for someone's type", talking about those arguments. There's an interesting bit of "typing people based on your relationship to them", too, and I don't mean intertype relationships, either. Of course, in no way do I am I a perfect forum poster.
    I think there's a lot of arguing simply for the sake of arguing. And a lot of people who think they're really brilliant who aren't. Also, a lot of people not interested in making Socionics more fleshed out, or finding any truth or anything, but who only want to show they're smarter, or at least want to look smarter. And who think if someone else comes up with something, they have to shoot it down or they'll lose some imaginary contest.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  37. #37
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah.

    And, as for Elro, I see what you mean now. For some reason, I thought she said "please don't question my type anymore", instead of "people don't question my type anymore".
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  38. #38
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I think there's a lot of arguing simply for the sake of arguing. And a lot of people who think they're really brilliant who aren't. Also, a lot of people not interested in making Socionics more fleshed out, or finding any truth or anything, but who only want to show they're smarter, or at least want to look smarter. And who think if someone else comes up with something, they have to shoot it down or they'll lose some imaginary contest.
    Man you have a way with saying what's on my mind ever so succinctly.

    I didn't know we were all in that contest..
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Yeah.

    And, as for Elro, I see what you mean now. For some reason, I thought she said "please don't question my type anymore", instead of "people don't question my type anymore".
    heh, yeah i wasn't saying either. Just reporting a phenomenon.

  40. #40
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I have no idea...but your forum name sounds kinda INFj
    Oh fuck... what has the world come to.

    Ms. Kensington, with that kind of rationale (which much reminds me of Heath's), you certainly are not an LII.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •