Thread: Rant Against Rational Types

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rant Against Rational Types

ENTPs are know it all control freaks who can't let anything just be what it is....They can also be whores.

INTJs are smirky and sure of themselves and bratty and at their worst extreme moralists who can be so cut off they're self obliterating.

ENTJs similarly just can't leave people the fuck alone. They can offer good advice but they can be very tacky and just fucking annoying.

INTPs are control freaks and they're also lazy and they design things to minimize their effort which some would call genius (i.e. removing complexity), but I think they're stubborn pains in the ass.

Rationals need to stop mindfucking people and make themselves happy. They should always be generating their energy into concepts and when it comes to dealing with people they should realize they're not the ultimate authority on everything ... rationals have a thing or two to learn about staying connected to humanity in a meaningful way, not giving into destrutctive impulses, and get over the dellusion that they're capable of doing anything.

Peace,
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irony of ironies:

I, the ENTp, am not a rational.

You, the ENFj, are a rational.

Thanks for stopping by.

[This message brought to your neighbourhood NT mind-fucker]

I won't even deign to respond to the inaccurate stereotypes you've just misapplied. They seem to speak for themselves.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Irony of ironies:

I, the ENTp, am not a rational.

You, the ENFj, are a rational.

Thanks for stopping by.

[This message brought to your neighbourhood NT mind-fucker]

I won't even deign to respond to the inaccurate stereotypes you've just misapplied. They seem to speak for themselves.
    You may not be rational because youre a P but you can be classified as an NT Rational. You couldn't just keep your two cents out ... i've proven my point.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Lefty,

Your point sucks.

Love,
    Gilly
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So next time say NT rationals, or researchers. Because rationals as a whole is a misnomer, since it's more regualrly directed towards j-types.

Why should I keep my two-cents out? Sitting silently to the side when people call you a whore must be some kind of mysterious NF ritual.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So next time say NT rationals, or researchers. Because rationals as a whole is a misnomer, since it's more regualrly directed towards j-types.

Why should I keep my two-cents out? Sitting silently to the side when people call you a whore must be some kind of mysterious NF ritual.
    How did you know? Man, we need to stop speaking so loud!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    STFU whore!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    ENTPs are know it all control freaks who can't let anything just be what it is....They can also be whores.

INTJs are smirky and sure of themselves and bratty and at their worst extreme moralists who can be so cut off they're self obliterating.

ENTJs similarly just can't leave people the fuck alone. They can offer good advice but they can be very tacky and just fucking annoying.

INTPs are control freaks and they're also lazy and they design things to minimize their effort which some would call genius (i.e. removing complexity), but I think they're stubborn pains in the ass.

Rationals need to stop mindfucking people and make themselves happy. They should always be generating their energy into concepts and when it comes to dealing with people they should realize they're not the ultimate authority on everything ... rationals have a thing or two to learn about staying connected to humanity in a meaningful way, not giving into destrutctive impulses, and get over the dellusion that they're capable of doing anything.

Peace,
    your computer is a product of Rationalist thinking. Your daily life as well. But anyway, this post is ill-concieved. ENTp is a gigantic cross-section of people. Saying ENTps are bullshit is the stereotyping equivalent of saying, "All tall people are such and such." I think when it comes to this broad of a group your most sure fire assumption can only be, "All tall people are tall," and more to your original statement, "ENTp are ENTp."
    asd

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STFU whore!
    How did you know? I need to stop speaking so loud!
    Last edited by munenori2; 06-15-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you NTs think you know everything and im fed up with your bullshit. as i said i think you have a thing or two to learn when it comes to dealing with humanity and your b.s. probably gets sent right into your duals who are also busy consuming us into obliteration. you fucks are not perfect.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    @OP

I won't respond to whether or not what you wrote is factually correct regarding stereotypes of the different NTs.

However,

NTs serve the evolutionarily necessary purpose of generating radical ideas and departures from what would be considered the norm. They have to have fanatical resolve in their ability to do this. What you call destructive impulses, they may call creative impulses. They HAVE to be disconnected from the mainstream of consensus for anything truly unique to be generated.

Since they are poor at using ethics, there is not even a natural mechanism available that can catalyze their ideas in a socially acceptable way...

NTs form clubs and congregate to discuss their ideas... this is social behaviour aimed at weeding out inferior concepts and ideas.

Most of the above is a mishmash of INT and ENT characteristics... but a lot of the same social behaviour applies nonethless, particularly w/ regards to lack of ethics as a strong function.
    but they often suffer from the dellusion that because of their mental ability that they can do anything in life. maybe they can conceptualize many things but they're not the fucking jack of all trades they think they are. they should fucking do what they're good at. and if they dont i think they can become a right burden, man.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    i take feedback seriously from someone who uses a television show as their avatar....
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Peace,
    You mentioned two irrationals here. That's actually half of the types you mentioned.

Did you mean NTs? or T types in general?

ENFjs have been known to mindfuck people, ftr.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.