Thread: Wikisocion IEI/INFp domain needs some work!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wikisocion IEI/INFp domain needs some work!

Can we do some work on the Wiki IEI Domain?

Can I do some stuff to it?

We are an awesome type after all, let's show it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be restricted in your actions until people are more sure about your type. But I suppose it is really up to the INFps here, and what they think of you/the domain.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

our wrists are too sore from the incessant cutting for us to be able to type properly. this post took me 15 minutes.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    our wrists are too sore from the incessant cutting for us to be able to type properly. this post took me 15 minutes.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could simply at this and dismiss it as a simple laugh, but as I gaze on in amazement the brilliance overwhelms me, and once again I am amazed: IEI's doth indeed hear the whispered wisdom of God himself. I have faith, and the provideth!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saturn View Post
    Can we do some work on the Wiki IEI Domain?

Can I do some stuff to it?
    Mr Saturn I'm sorry to break it to you but your proactive tone discludes you from being an INFp. (you're ENFj, but still believe me we'd be happy if you worked on our domain for us!)
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    Mr Saturn I'm sorry to break it to you but your proactive tone discludes you from being an INFp. (you're ENFj, but still believe me we'd be happy if you worked on our domain for us!)
    Right. Balls to the walls. I don't really consider EIE at the moment. Judging from some the associations with IEI (emo-ness? - apologies if I am mistaken) then I am uncertain about that.

I must be Beta. I don't have time for any lolly-gagging, I must become the smartest in my area. That and maintain awesome.

EDIT: Oh, you don't have to worry. I am SLI.
    Last edited by Mr Saturn; 06-14-2008 at 07:10 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenenori
    I could simply at this and dismiss it as a simple laugh, but as I gaze on in amazement the brilliance overwhelms me, and once again I am amazed: IEI's doth indeed hear the whispered wisdom of God himself. I have faith, and the provideth!
    lol forrall
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does leon actually think he's IEI? would this have anything to do with the fact that he thinks ezra is LSI?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does leon actually think he's IEI? would this have anything to do with the fact that he thinks ezra is LSI?
    strrrng, please don't talk as if I am not going to read it, I find it rude.

I don't really think Ezra is LSI. I'm not sure what he is to be honest. I will talk to him about it upon his return.

In all honesty, I'm not sure what type I am. At the moment I am more utilising socionics to make me healthier as a person. Anything that falls into place from that is a bonus I suppose.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are NOT Beta!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    You are NOT Beta!
    I'm EIE.

What evidence do you have otherwise?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever type you are Leon, I dig your style....as cliche as that sounds. The way you present yourself and your ways of figuring things out. Plus...

In all honesty, I'm not sure what type I am. At the moment I am more utilising socionics to make me healthier as a person. Anything that falls into place from that is a bonus I suppose.

....I'm glad you see it this way. I clearly like when other see things the way I think they should be seen, which just happens to be every which way you can.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    Whatever type you are Leon, I dig your style....as cliche as that sounds. The way you present yourself and your ways of figuring things out. Plus I'm glad you see it this way. I clearly like when other see things the way I think they should be seen, which just happens to be every which way you can.
    Points must be made.

• I Agree
    • Your Avatar Is Awesome
    • You're Awesome
    • When Are You Coming To Play Frisbee With Myself And Ezra?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

semi duality rocks huh

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    semi duality rocks huh
    I'm guessing so if this is the kind of interaction.

How did you know it was semi duality? I have no idea what Kham's type is, and mine is either IEI or EIE (or SEE).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Points must be made.

• I Agree
    • Your Avatar Is Awesome
    • You're Awesome
    • When Are You Coming To Play Frisbee With Myself And Ezra?

• Excellent
    • Isn't it? Fantastic...
    • You're equally if not more awesome
    • ASAP? I could make it happen...just need a hunk of ceiling wax, two flower pots and some barbed wire.

• I forgot to mention that you're whole "Awesome" thing is, in itself, Awesome. Needed to be pointed out to those who didn't notice.

How did you know it was semi duality? I have no idea what Kham's type is, and mine is either IEI or EIE (or SEE).

I'm either SEE or Beta NF. SEE feels more comfortable...yet I'm slightly confused for the time being. Fe and Fi happen to be the most confusing functions for me.

6w7 seems to fit fairly well though, depending on which description you read.

Maybe they assumed it was semi-duality because I seemed to be affirming you and in turn you stated that I'm Awesome. I, being the hypothetical SEE, would like the affirmation of being Awesome because I want everyone to have that impression. (I actually wouldn't mind if everyone thought I was Awesome so it fits.) And you, as the hypothetical IEI or EIE, would like how I related to your viewpoints with positive enthusiasm.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    I'm EIE.

What evidence do you have otherwise?
    Please don't use this argument, as anyone can make a claim about themselves to others and say, "what evidence do you have to the contrary?" Do I have a nice little reified example to give you? No. But I can still say with 100% certainty that you're not EIE. Your demeanor on stickam was in NO WAY beta. You had the Fi reservedness and overall mellowness of delta. Also, you were far too laid-back to be EJ temperament.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don't use this argument, as anyone can make a claim about themselves to others and say, "what evidence do you have to the contrary?" Do I have a nice little reified example to give you? No. But I can still say with 100% certainty that you're not EIE. Your demeanor on stickam was in NO WAY beta. You had the Fi reservedness and overall mellowness of delta. Also, you were far too laid-back to be EJ temperament.
    That's good. I will try not to use that in the future then.

I'm still rather certain on Beta, despite how the camera translates me.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    That's good. I will try not to use that in the future then.

I'm still rather certain on Beta, despite how the camera translates me.
    I would say the camera, aside from voice, gives the most insight into a person. Would you be willing to list a few brief reasons why you think you're beta?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha i meant you and khamelion, assuming you are IEI.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    hahaha i meant you and khamelion, assuming you are IEI.
    i think he's trying to figure out why you'd say our interactions there were indicative of semi-duality relations....assuming we are SEE/IEI
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say the camera, aside from voice, gives the most insight into a person. Would you be willing to list a few brief reasons why you think you're beta?
    best insight to a person is IN person...i mean a camera is the best you can get over the internet of course but....still not ideal. people are generally in a less natural state of mind when they are on camera. and there is no chemistry to trigger things that would normally be triggered. no contact for when contact seems appropriate or wanted. some people who normally are completely dependent upon this contact and physical energy will come off differently on camera when they don't have these cues.

it isn't just those types that can come off badly though....camera just isn't definitive or anything so i don't think it should be taken that way. just trying to expand the thought processes here...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you be willing to list a few brief reasons why you think you're beta?
    Sure thing. However I must warn you these are largely based on my own identification so I will try and be as detailed as possible.

I feel that I identify most with the Beta quadra description on the Wikisocion, though I see some similarities with Delta.

Despite first reluctance I can accept a victim romance style. I believe it was just the passiveness that first put me off.

I think extroverted ethics will definitely be a first or second function. I would also say that, from the descriptions of Si, it seems to be more likely a Polr.

The refusing to follow rules, or not liking rules imposed on them is something I identify with and I definitely see it being associated to self expression.

My aristocracy would align well with EIE.

Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.
    This is very true of me.

These elements reflect aspects of reality which Beta Quadra types prefer to keep to themselves and not discuss openly.
    This would explain my lack of emotional openness. I prefer to been seen as an enigma under a quirky facade. This goes back to the Naruto/Luffy topic.

Apart from this I am unsure what else I can offer. Are there any direct questions you want to ask? I apologise for the lack of solid information posted but it's 10 o' clock and I am still in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i think he's trying to figure out why you'd say our interactions there were indicative of semi-duality relations....assuming we are SEE/IEI
    Yeah, I was. However I am leaning more towards EIE after reading through the descriptions.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can somebody explain to me exactly, in your own words, what is being passive? Is it actually just being quiet or timid? Because... people like that actually seem strong and standoffish to me like they can handle their own just fine. What exactly is being dominant or submissive? I'm just curious, because I don't know if you realize how goddamn abstract those words are. It's like trying to define good and evil almost.

Is it a quivering gaping vagina opened up for a big mean nazi dick while the ho is wearing those really uncomfortable high heels.

Be as specific as possible when describing something. It helps show people who you are.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being passive can come off many ways to many people, usually under the categories of fear, or intimidation. Those seem to be the polars anyway. Someone will see your passiveness (not being actively imposing) as being cowardly. Someone else will see you as intimidating because you seem to have an inner-calm about you where you think everything is fine. I've actually heard that from a couple people when referring to me, the most being from an EIE I know. I didn't really understand why she was so intimidated...she said I act as if everything is going to work out in the end, even if it isn't at the moment. Ah...I think I remember her saying that she was jealous/intimidated of "what I have going on". She meant the relationships I carry on.

I am slightly passive, until I feel the need to be otherwise. So I'd say I'm the middle...passive aggressive even, at times. Depends on my health level.

Dominant and submissive....? Fuck you're going to get so many different answers to this. This is a very fun dynamic to play with.

Dominant people are going to have any number of holds on the submissive person. It varies socionically....so it's almost impossible to describe. Not all dominances look a like. Some are over a group of people, some are only over one or two, etc. Sometimes there are chains of dominance in social groups. I mean...just look up dominance and submissiveness in animal packs and you'll get a really good idea, because it's pretty much exactly the same except more complex because of our "intelligence" ;]

For instance...I've been having this struggle with another dominant personality. I hold my own, do what I want around them and don't follow their orders all the time. However, after hanging out with them more and more I slowly found myself being alright with submitting every so often...it mean't that they would calm down...things went a little smoother....and it would actually work out for me alright (which the important part, because if things dont work for me i fix them...which was the problem)

They also seem to have some sort of code of respect and yadda yadda...which despite my "yadda yadda"'s....I actually am sort of....I don't know...paralyzed by it. Because I'm more laid back than that maybe? So I don't notice this code, or I have broken it several times.....so then I feel humbled and submissive when I do something wrong. It's like he tries to make you feel like a puppy who tinkled on the carpet. And it's not really HIM doing it...its hard to explain. You just get punished, it's not like he tells you that you did it unless you ask. He'll be blunt. Then you have to kiss his ass to make it better pretty much....which I have only done once (because I genuinely acted a fool one night while drunk)

He seems to like it when I fight though, so....this is the struggle....we keep asserting to each other the other is the dominant one. That we get what we want. Blah blah...

Hopefully that made sense and is relevant....seemed so to me. That's just one example of dominance though. Obviously different type combinations are going to come out differently. That was most likely....a Se battle or....maybe we are both Beta and its just how we work. Who knows....
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Be as specific as possible when describing something. It helps show people who you are.
    If you are referring to me, I like to keep a certain level of ambiguity, especially when talking to an open audience, so you must forgive me for being vague.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saturn
    I feel that I identify most with the Beta quadra description on the Wikisocion, though I see some similarities with Delta. be careful. wikisocion over-concretizes the quadras, so it seems like alphas are these fun loving geniuses and betas are these aristocratic, overly-competitive ppl, etc..

Despite first reluctance I can accept a victim romance style. I believe it was just the passiveness that first put me off.this isn't that substantial, but I'll keep it in mind

I think extroverted ethics will definitely be a first or second function. I would also say that, from the descriptions of Si, it seems to be more likely a Polr. ok, I'd be interested to know more about this

The refusing to follow rules, or not liking rules imposed on them is something I identify with and I definitely see it being associated to self expression. this can be anyone

My aristocracy would align well with EIE. or ENFp, as deltas are aristocratic

Quote:
    Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.
    This is very true of me. I suppose, but most people feel energized around like-minded individuals
    I'm interested more in why you're Fe and not Si-valuing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested more in why you're Fe and not Si-valuing.
    I believe my Fe comes out in my people skills and I am constantly aware of the surrounding atmosphere as well as the people in it.

With Si, I don't believe I take the best care of myself. I never see the doctor since I don't consider myself to need help, I never take medication because I don't like feeling in need, I will eat healthy if the choice is there but I will just eat what's going really and I believe that I can adapt to most situations. However this could be completely wrong in relation with my view of Si so I am open to other suggestions.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saturn
    I believe my Fe comes out in my people skills and I am constantly aware of the surrounding atmosphere as well as the people in it. being aware of your surrounding atmosphere is more about Si than Fe. Unless you are referring to the emotional atmosphere. Even if you were, that wouldn't mean you were Fe. Are Fi people insensitive and unaware to the emotional atmosphere? No.

With Si, I don't believe I take the best care of myself. I never see the doctor since I don't consider myself to need help, I never take medication because I don't like feeling in need, I will eat healthy if the choice is there but I will just eat what's going really and I believe that I can adapt to most situations. However this could be completely wrong in relation with my view of Si so I am open to other suggestions. yeah, none of this is Si
    More info would be helpful, though.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More info would be helpful, though.
    Right, this is getting no where, I will look into it myself.

EDIT: Right, is not letting my needs get in the way of others feeling good an example?
    Last edited by Mr Saturn; 06-16-2008 at 11:25 PM.