Thread: Taking over other quadras

Hybrid View

Creepy-ifmd95

Default Taking over other quadras

_
    Last edited by ifmd95; 04-10-2011 at 01:06 PM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ the reference to Mao's agro-retardation
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, but the plan has already been set into motion. we will rule the world soon enough.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    sorry, but the plan has already been set into motion. we will rule the world soon enough.
    Boring.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes
    bye
    How sweet.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes
    An alpha probably gave you your plan for world domination, and he or she probably built fundamental loopholes into it.
    The truth of that is so astounding that I'm not sure how many people would recognize how very valid it is. It's also an essentially E7 way of living as well.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    strrrng, please don't "exterminate the deltas". because then we may all die from your quadra's inferior agricultural techniques.

unless maybe you plan on eating the remaing two quadras for survival?

and what type was Jeffrey Dahmer?

really we're suffering from all the people who can't comprehend the beta notion of population control including birth control, education, and the right to have an abortion. gee any deltas guilty of that perhaps...

furthermore its the alphas who will engineer smarter plants...

i rest my case.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

p.s. in terms of killing the other quadras what fucking deltas especially craftsman etc line up to slaughter people for some gamma money making scheme. get off our fucking backs already. the betas are like the moral consicence that youre trying to make into the black sheep and you should just kiss our ass already and own up to the bullshit that's acceptable in your backwards quadrant.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    p.s. in terms of killing the other quadras what fucking deltas especially craftsman etc line up to slaughter people for some gamma money making scheme. get off our fucking backs already. the betas are like the moral consicence that youre trying to make into the black sheep and you should just kiss our ass already and own up to the bullshit that's acceptable in your backwards quadrant.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is completely fucking nauseating and if you want to jump on the bandwagon of ethnocentrism knock yourselves out, but that isn't what beta is about. own up already you assholes. and if you can't understand my big words consult a dictionary you inbred zombies.

p.s. who the fuck is holding gamma accountable for marketing us crap into oblivion and coming up with these fake wars that kill people, ruin the economy, allow americans to rot in formladahyde emitting trailors in louisiana, gouge us for gas....and its the same concept as vietnam. Betas are not the ones coming up with this shit and trying to push it onto beta is just a disgusting way to try to force someone else to say...hey...yes...you really are antisocial murderous assholes and we're not pleased. and then you can run with that like youre some kind of bad ass but you really just like some kind of evolutionary left over reaking havok. deltas and gammas grow a fucking brain and that includes a conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Last edited by lefty; 06-15-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    that is completely fucking nauseating and if you want to jump on the bandwagon of ethnocentrism knock yourselves out, but that isn't what beta is about. own up already you assholes. and if you can't understand my big words consult a dictionary you inbred zombies.

p.s. who the fuck is holding gamma accountable for marketing us crap into oblivion and coming up with these fake wars that kill people, ruin the economy, allow americans to rot in formladahyde emitting trailors in louisiana, gouge us for gas....and its the same concept as vietnam. Betas are not the ones coming up with this shit and trying to push it onto beta is just a disgusting way to try to force someone else to say...hey...yes...you really are antisocial murderous assholes and we're not pleased. and then you can run with that like youre some kind of bad ass but you really just like some kind of evolutionary left over reaking havok. deltas and gammas grow a fucking brain and that includes a conscience.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas, prepare to set operation Gamme Over in motion. Strrng, you know what to do. Round up your Se posse. I'll deal with the Deltas.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas are doers. Don't fuck with us.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to worry, LokiV. There's a place for Deltas in this world.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am intrigued by your ideas.

However, they are still flawed. I think we need to be holed in up a chamber to discuss these matters; I fear your Ne will allow you to be too distracted in such an INCREDIBLY SERIOUS matter as Alpha/Delta ruling the world.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha's are willing to negotiate the possibility of joint Delta/Alpha action. To the Delta, we shall discuss over dates and nubian slaves wielding palm branches.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp