Thread: Your Last Opportunity to type Me

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your Last Opportunity to type Me

I've posted some pictures and a description, now I've created a video. I have to warn you: the video was recorded on a cheap digital camera (the only one I have), so the quality of the video is quite poor. However, I hope that there is enough there in terms of my body language, speech patterns, etc. that will allow you to type me.

Here is the video:

http://www.youKtube.com/watch?v=HX1ydE423Nc

(EDIT: the technology isn't cooperating with me, so enter the web address above into the address area of your browser, and delete the "K" in the middle of the term "youtube." I think it should work now.)

This is your last opportunity to type me. I'm not posting anymore info, so speak now or forever hold your peace. Also, don't be afraid of posting your guess as to my type again or changing how you've typed me. Videos provide a different medium for typing, so you have to accept that you might come up with a different type.

Thank you,

Jason.
    Last edited by jason_m; 06-09-2008 at 02:29 AM. Reason: getting rid of the k in the youtube url

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE was my first thought, but I'm really not sure.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That had crossed my mind as well.
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Ti > Te for a couple of reasons.

One, based on what you described about your main point of stress in how you despise this sort of rote, tedious type of work.

If anything, I see Te aversion in this (in how you've described it, it struck me as Te devaluing)

You seem to have a good grasp of these kind of systemic things that you know will work for you, what you want to do, what you wouldn't like to do. And you seem to express this particularly clearly to me.

These are just hunches, but I would say probably INTj sounds really good.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I see Ti > Te for a couple of reasons.

One, based on what you described about your main point of stress in how you despise this sort of rote, tedious type of work.

If anything, I see Te aversion in this (in how you've described it, it struck me as Te devaluing)

You're talking about Te + Si here. Te + Ni shares his view on this matter.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post

You're talking about Te + Si here. Te + Ni shares his view on this matter.
    i don't know if it's that simple really.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should probably stop talking about this, for fear of offending the Deltas. What tereg said did bother me though... equating Te with manual labor/menial tasks ... so I felt the need to interject.

Anyways, I guess I'll just say that I've never known a Gamma NT to feel otherwise on this topic and leave it at that.
    SEE

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I should probably stop talking about this, for fear of offending the Deltas. What tereg said did bother me though... equating Te with manual labor/menial tasks ... so I felt the need to interject.
    It was just a hunch, and I said it was the way in which he explained it that particularly struck me as devaluing Te.

I know full well that Te is about much more than that, but it was just an impression.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up Jason, lol at the title of this thread. ("Your last chance..!" It's like you're having a 'going out of business' sale or something haha)

Anyway, this is one of the best, most informative videos I've seen, to be honest... You picked good questions and gave very distinctive answers... Your mannerisms and personality came through loud and clear... I hope that a lot of ppl see this--ideally, if they post videos, they'll do a similar thing.

I don't know if you suspected this or not, but you are (very probably) INTj... My little bro is INTj as well. To be honest, I believe that you'd be shocked at how similar your mannerisms, and even basic ideas (about stuff as simple as food, lol) are to each other's... Obviously, you don't know him, so maybe I should suggest a famous INTj--um, David Byrne is someone a lot of ppl around here use as a benchmark INTj... Very quirky, inventive... Brilliant IMO. Wrote some killer songs.

One could reasonably consider the other Alpha NT (ILE)... But that would be very distant 2nd choice... I imagine that a lot of ppl around here don't have much experience with INTj males because, at least in my experience, they are probably the rarest Socionics type.

Yeah, if you can think of anything else that I might be able to help with, just ask... -Justin

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    It was just a hunch, and I said it was the way in which he explained it that particularly struck me as devaluing Te.

I know full well that Te is about much more than that, but it was just an impression.
    okay
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    What's up Jason, lol at the title of this thread. ("Your last chance..!" It's like you're having a 'going out of business' sale or something haha)

Anyway, this is one of the best, most informative videos I've seen, to be honest... You picked good questions and gave very distinctive answers... Your mannerisms and personality came through loud and clear... I hope that a lot of ppl see this--ideally, if they post videos, they'll do a similar thing.

I don't know if you suspected this or not, but you are (very probably) INTj... My little bro is INTj as well. To be honest, I believe that you'd be shocked at how similar your mannerisms, and even basic ideas (about stuff as simple as food, lol) are to each other's... Obviously, you don't know him, so maybe I should suggest a famous INTj--um, David Byrne is someone a lot of ppl around here use as a benchmark INTj... Very quirky, inventive... Brilliant IMO. Wrote some killer songs.

One could reasonably consider the other Alpha NT (ILE)... But that would be very distant 2nd choice... I imagine that a lot of ppl around here don't have much experience with INTj males because, at least in my experience, they are probably the rarest Socionics type.

Yeah, if you can think of anything else that I might be able to help with, just ask... -Justin
    youre so nice

(i wonder if its real!) jk

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

well, this article surrounding David Byrne seems alpha to me

lmao. "a joke, a very serious joke" "a joke you can believe in" <-- that is soooooo alpha to me. that tension of parodying something meaningful and not knowing if its serious, but being serious as well.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    youre so nice

(i wonder if its real!) jk
    i have bad points... and how

you know as well as anyone though, i'm a sucker for a INTj.
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-13-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: damned mis-spellings

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm I could see LII as well

Very structured and ordered. I am that way to an extent but I would ramble the majority of the time answering this questions, while you had a plan for each.

Definite desire to be "unique".

Seem to value Fe in your dual.

You remind me a lot of myself when I'm acting really . Then again you could just be stressed at recording yourself and really ILE.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    i have bad points... and how

you know as well as anyone though, i'm a sucker for a INTj.
    how are you nice? You just seem to make sure to be friendly and fully engage the person or whatever

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    how are you nice? You just seem to make sure to be friendly and fully engage the person or whatever
    ah, I meant, "and how" as an expression. for example:

Person X: That movie sucked!
    Person Y: And how!

lol

Regardless, thank you, Ms. K...