Thread: my type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what's my type?

i wonder what my type is. let me give you guys my personality charateristics. i like to socialize and give hugs. i like to talk to everyone. i'm very polite and considerate. i like to help when it's needed. and most i care about others.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm. your self-description is too short, and vague.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type?

What i mean is i don't know whether i'm an ESFp, ESFj, ENFj, or ENFp. i test as EXFX but not sure. i don't which of the four avoids conflicts and wants to have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i test EXFX. maybe you could shed some light on my delemma. i'm very smart. i try to help other people. i hate conflicts. i like to be of use to others and i'm kind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my type

i spent many years trying to figure out my type. i keep testing as EXFX. i'm a nice person. i know that i'm outgoing and need help in figuring out my confusion. i keep second-guessing myself on many issues reguarding myself. i sometimes go over the top in my need for attention. but you see that's my problem. i spent all my life confused about myself. is there any one that can help. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I merged your two threads into one because they were two threads by the same person about the same subject.

As Mea has said, your self description is too short. The more you give information about yourself, the better we can try to help you. If you're not sure about what to say, perhaps you can say how other people tend to see you.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman22 View Post
    What i mean is i don't know whether i'm an ESFp, ESFj, ENFj, or ENFp. i test as EXFX but not sure. i don't which of the four avoids conflicts and wants to have fun.
    Yo iceman22,

From what (very) little you've said, ESFj seems possible (of the types you listed), but it's very little to go on. Can you describe a typical day for you, or what you were like as a kid, or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i was little, i was happy and playful. then i would show up at every party. growinng up i would try to help other people with their issues. i have asperger's syndrome, adhd, agoraphobia, and bipolar. until i was 20, i would go to places like wal-mart to to help my mom. it wasn't until recently that received these diagnoses.

i try to my mom any way that i can in the hopes that i know. my iq 198. every day i set high hopes knowing that i try my best to do my part. even through i struggle with my problems i know that my family comes first. i just know that i can keep my hopes up.

that is a lesson that i have learned growing up in life. this i remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I merged your two threads into one because they were two threads by the same person about the same subject.

As Mea has said, your self description is too short. The more you give information about yourself, the better we can try to help you. If you're not sure about what to say, perhaps you can say how other people tend to see you.
    susan, my sister says that i help her with the groceries inside the house.
    she and i both have good time watching videos on youtube. we watch tv and clean the house together. when my mom comes home, i ask if she needs anything at all. at night i cook dinner for my family.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i was little, i was happy and playful. then i would show up at every party. growinng up i would try to help other people with their issues. i have asperger's syndrome, adhd, agoraphobia, and bipolar. until i was 20, i would go to places like wal-mart to to help my mom. it wasn't until recently that received these diagnoses.

i try to my mom any way that i can in the hopes that i know. my iq 198. every day i set high hopes knowing that i try my best to do my part. even through i struggle with my problems i know that my family comes first. i just know that i can keep my hopes up.

that is a lesson that i have learned growing up in life. this i remember.
    Hmm, asperger's, adhd, agoraphobia, bipolar, and iq 198? If that's the case, that might make you harder to type, as they're abnormal conditions (even separately, and definitely put together) and thus sort of throw a monkey wrench into a process that's designed to fit normal people into nice little boxes. Just wondering though, how were you diagnosed with all of these? Also, where are you from? (I ask out of curiosity, it's not necessarily type-related.)

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't these things fool you, although i got these 4 problems i try to help in any way i can with my family. my mom greatly appreciates my help. i'm not that good with machines or computers. my favorite school subject is history.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't these things fool you, although i got these 4 problems i try to help in any way i can with my family. my mom greatly appreciates my help. i'm not that good with machines or computers. my favorite school subject is history.
    Hmm, why don't you like machines or computers? Also, why do you like history?

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my type

i come iowa and i do alot of research socionic types. not mention a lot of reading. i really don't know my type to tell you the truth. when i was little i had problems getting along with others because i'm too eager to talk to others. it's me with the problem, it's other people who don't my problems.

i can't read verbal cues as to act around other people. i can't think of any topics of interest because i don't know how to respond other people.
    in a normal day i do alot of surfing on the internet. and that's fine but i also clean the house when my mom is at work. i maintain the house and do what i can to help. i tried to goto college but that didn't work out. the longest i held a job was 2 weeks.

i was in the military for 5 weeks. that is where i was diagnosed for bipolar.
    i went back to iowa. then my mom, my sister susan and i moved to texas.
    there i was diagnosed with adhd and asperger's syndrome. my doctor said that my social problem was due to those 2 problems.

i like to read nonfiction books, watch tv, and do alot of research.
    that pretty much somes of what i'm like.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, from that short description, i'm guessing care-giver, alpha SF.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think finding a type that fits would be harder with those problems you were diagnosed with.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my type

I love to read. I'm very forgetful. I spend my days on the internet enjoying myself taking personality tests. My enneagram test says that I'm a 2w3. My MBTI type is ESFP. I don't know whether I'm an ESFp or an ESFj. I like to be of use to other people and I care about my friends and family. Over all, I don't like conflicts.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love to read. I'm very forgetful. I spend my days on the internet enjoying myself taking personality tests. My enneagram test says that I'm a 2w3. My MBTI type is ESFP. I don't know whether I'm an ESFp or an ESFj. I like to be of use to other people and I care about my friends and family. Over all, I don't like conflicts.
    Definitely not ESFp. I would only consider Si ego types, and ESFj seems to make the most sense.