Thread: So it's official- I'm an SEI living with an ILI and an ESI

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So it's official- I'm an SEI living with an ILI and an ESI.

I have always guessed that my parents were either Beta or Gamma- we really don't get along at all, there is so much complete misunderstanding that it is ridiculous.

So, dad went and got professionally typed for work and came out Myersian INTj. He has suddenly taken an interest in this whole Socionics thing, so he let me take his pages and pages of test results and sort them into a socionics- based result.

He's an INTp. Mum took an interest as soon as dad did, and came out ESI. Can't say I'm surprised. So, I'm living in a house, secretly going through separation with Nick (who I'm thinking might be Delta TBH, but who knows), with my Delta brother and his girlfriend breezing in and out, my parents basically attacking me at every turn because they can see something is going on with Nick and I and they automatically assume that I am the bad person.

They are trying to kick us out, on top of this whole mess. I am so over my life. I mean I get it, gamma types are no less good or bad than anyone else, but seriously my parents are driving me insane. This situation should just never exist.

ARGRGHHH!

Does anyone want a quasi-identical and a super-ego? Please???!?!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Esper <2

Baby steps. I'll get there.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .