Socionics reminds me a lot of a computer algorithm called Generic Algorithm. It involves evolution of a data structure, using the principles of evolution... cross over, mutation and so forth.... looking at socionics... S people remind me of the cross over element that doesnt allow the best solution to change, and the N people randomly try new things around the best solution, looking for a better one, once a new one is found and catches on it slowly goes into use, while the people resist and challange the change, and the caus elow demand because they havent yet adapted. but eventually things catch on. ENTp, INTj are responsible for mutation of logical ideas. the INTj works out the systems, and the ENTp combines them. same with INFj ENFp. Except the mutation is relations and morral code. The ENFp then goes up on stage with fake boobs and dictates them ... "oops i did it again..." and makes a lot of money. Then there are the crossover elements that use refference more than inference :-). they look up how things have been done in the past or present. Anyone notice that? Maybe thats why its always the NT guys in the hospital after trying out newly developed euphoric drugs, or after sticking things into the outlet as kids, or after....