Thread: 7th function

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 7th function

Under what conditions would a person's 7th function appear to be one of their strongest functions?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe under extreme conditions, when the person have to rely on his/her instincts to survive.
    me

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure if it can appear to be a person strongest function, but it is possible to confuse a persons 7th function for his or her 1st function.

However, you have to think of the 7th function as sort of an anti-function. Like, a person may totally ignore the 7th function or even look down on the 7th function.

For example, an dominant person s not very likely to be content in considering having one envoked subjective belief system. These sort of people actually need and strive for variety in belief and may look anywhere to find those beliefs ESPECIALLY if the beliefs conflict or have diffrent concepts that have a latent connection to each other. And most importantly, an dominant person may have shallow tendencies to follow better alternatives in beliefs. An example is an ENXp type converting to christianity from atheism or christianity to atheism because the ENXp comes under the impression that one of those is a better alternative. However, the ENXp will at the same time never totally abandone a belief system even if he or shes a better alternative and may even try to combine belief systems.

It is sort of the opposite with dominant people, who could focus on having one solid belief system by which they focus their energies to defend against the 7th function and the influences of other belief systems.

The main thing you have to remember that the 7th function is really just the 1st function in an arrogent self-defensive state against the influences of the 7th function. It is essentially like that with all types irregardless of what dominant functions they have.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... the 7th function balances out the 1st function, so if you're putting too much emphasis on your first function there will likely be a bit of tug of war between the two, making it look like both are strong?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/