The chronic extremist is motivated by identification with the object. Therefore, they have a strong personal bias for '-' aspects. This bias leads to a spectrum of qualities.
- Fatalism (-Ni) and identification with its necessity
- identification with causation (-Ti)
- enforcement of objective demands (-Fi)
- determination to exclude and discriminate against those who do not align their motive's to the object's (-Fe)
- identification with absolute truth (-Te)
- identification with the constraint of human potential to that allowed by fate (-Ne)
- identification with forces independent of human will (-Se)
- identification with disharmony and conflict (-Si)
The religious would probably identify the extremist as the "hand of God" or "God's plan" due to their identification with the challenges faced by the human subject. Ironically, the same would also praise the passive immanent "messiah" type as an angel of God, or God proper. (as Christians have claimed for Jesus). Thus perhaps "the hand of the devil" would be a more fitting analogy.