Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
Uh. Why would they give a shit? In this society nobody views that type as a threat anyway. They are mocked/laughed at/emasculated ... nobody pictures a mafia of a bunch of ENFj or INFp males. ((Unless they were making fun of something)) I don't believe in underestimating anybody, just this annoying human trait I have, but I think the reason they don't give a shit about how other people feel is that, 9 times out of 10 people don't give a shit about them.
we are not considered a threat becuase we choose not to be an asshole and tries to act tough when you are really not, but hey, whatever your types are, you do know that some of the most and hardest people are ENFj, DON'T fuck with us, whatever your types are, becuase generally people think you are hard becuase you act tough, show your toughness, and you are well respected, that is a brunch of pussies people who doesn't have the balls to be good to people because you are always scared that people will judged you in the wrong way, and by that fact you hide yourself and tries to be dominant just so you dont want people to see you are weak, ahhahaha pathetic, Some of the hardest people in this world are the ENFj, SO FUCK OFF.