Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Association

  1. #1
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    3,966
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Association

    Relationships are an important part of everyone lives. The quadras are different in relationships.

    Alphas are extremely manipulative, especially ESFjs and ISFps in their youth. Whether its through some sort of guilt manipulation, or whether its just them trying to control the situation, Alphas are very smart and very cunning. They tend to read people and their personalities very well(maybe not their present emotions, but typically what defines a person). ESFjs and ISFps may sometimes get involved in religious groups. ESFjs and ISFps usually attempt to fit in with groups and friends and such, but some may view them as rude people that like to have a control on things. ESFjs and ISFps women are usually viewed as the "bitches" of society. While ESFj and ISFp's may preach that it is important to stay faithful in a relationship, it is very unlikely that they will. While most people probably view Alphas as rude arrogant people, usually they lack confidence, and usually everything that they do is out of love. In an unbiased world, Alphas would probably subscribed to the concept of polyamory, as they usually aren't capable of (ESFjs and ISFps), or don't believe in systematic relationships(INTj, ENTp). Alphas tend to want to love everyone, and this often leaves a bad taste in the mouth of people they are in stable relationships with.

    Betas are usually very romantic, very seductive people. They tend to be very flirtatious. A problem with Betas is that they always want more out of a relationship. This often leaves them breaking off relationships in search of their true love. True love is a very important concept for Betas, they tend to believe that they will find someone that will be perfect for them. This usually is a problem for Betas in relationships because they tend to see flaws in people very simply. After breaking off a relationship with someone, they will usually have a strong deal of regret, and will usually try approaching the person again. Betas are usually extremely playful with their mannerisms. Its usually very difficult to dislike a Beta at first, though they can become quiet distasteful to some people over time.

    Deltas are usually somewhat reserved. They usually attempt to gather as many friends as possible from any possible environment. Deltas usually appear extremely fragile to people emotionally, though this usually isn't the case. Deltas are usually confident in themselves and their abilities to make friends. Serious relationships such as dating are usually put off in the Deltas teens and earlier 20s. This usually lives more time to spend with friends. Deltas can become overly infatuated with their friends. Their friendships are always their number 1 priorities. Deltas usually have an innocence about them, as they are usually not wild or into anything overly promiscuous. Later in life they will usually become more open to developing a romantic relationship.

    Gammas are usually moral enthusiasts. While they can often be charming, they usually are very quick to withdraw themselves from their relationships unless they find a person that they feel is extremely important to them. Gammas can and will be extremely reclusive at times. Gammas are usually extremely unlikely to change their believes, or to experiment in anything unfamiliar. In marriage, Gammas usually pride themselves on being extremely faithful, though in these relationships they may not be very active. If something is done that is too out of the boundaries of the moral standards that Gammas have, the Gamma will not tolerate it and break off the relations with the person that committed these acts.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  2. #2
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Relationships are an important part of everyone lives. The quadras are different in relationships.

    Alphas are extremely manipulative, especially ESFjs and ISFps in their youth. Whether its through some sort of guilt manipulation, or whether its just them trying to control the situation, Alphas are very smart and very cunning. They tend to read people and their personalities very well(maybe not their present emotions, but typically what defines a person). ESFjs and ISFps may sometimes get involved in religious groups. ESFjs and ISFps usually attempt to fit in with groups and friends and such, but some may view them as rude people that like to have a control on things. ESFjs and ISFps women are usually viewed as the "bitches" of society. While ESFj and ISFp's may preach that it is important to stay faithful in a relationship, it is very unlikely that they will. While most people probably view Alphas as rude arrogant people, usually they lack confidence, and usually everything that they do is out of love. In an unbiased world, Alphas would probably subscribed to the concept of polyamory, as they usually aren't capable of (ESFjs and ISFps), or don't believe in systematic relationships(INTj, ENTp). Alphas tend to want to love everyone, and this often leaves a bad taste in the mouth of people they are.
    What sort of people have you been in contact with??
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  3. #3
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    What sort of people have you been in contact with??
    I second this question. Why so much disdain for ESFj's and ISFp's? I don't think these generalizations are fair or well-founded.

  4. #4
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    3,966
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    I second this question. Why so much disdain for ESFj's and ISFp's? I don't think these generalizations are fair or well-founded.
    No, I actually like ESFjs and ISFps (me being INTj), but I'm fairly certain that is how they are (both from experience and theory).
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    But yeah, I kind of do want to love everyone, I guess.
    that's hot.

  6. #6
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    I second this question. Why so much disdain for ESFj's and ISFp's? I don't think these generalizations are fair or well-founded.
    I agree. dolphin corrected me a few weeks ago. She changed my perception of Alpha SFs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    that's hot.
    Everything is hot to you. The funny thing is, everything you say "that's hot" too is actually hot when thought about in the right context.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  7. #7
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,068
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bump
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  8. #8
    I'm a Ti-Te! Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    US
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    522
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Bump
    For the OP? I'm not even sure where to start on that...

  9. #9
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,068
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No cause I saw it on a blog somewhere and found it interesting. The fact that Hitta wrote it makes it even moar awesome.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •