Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: VERY offensive description of IEI/INFp

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VERY offensive description of IEI/INFp

    WARNING: If you don't want to be offended, STOP READING NOW.

    This thread is a joke.
    It may even look bad for those who don't like this style of humour. You'll either like or hate this joke. I'm open to critiques though.





    ---

    IEI's are fuckin' stupid.

    They're all lazy slackers. OK, They're pretty attractive, very smart, but that's all. Otherwise, they're totally useless.

    All IEI's are self-centred assholes. Who's IEI ? Bin Laden. You know what Bin Laden did ? And Gandhi ? What the fuck do you think of Gandhi ?

    IEI's are fuckshit like SEI's. Except that they have instead of . You know, SEI's are usually country hicks who seek comfort, whereas IEI's are more ascetic.

    IEI's lack . They don't give a fuckin' fuck about the Real World. Shit ! But, as surprising as it is, IEI's are conflict-seeking. Not for the benefits of it, but for the beauty of it. Like conflict is fuckin' beautiful !

    IEI's are nerdy. You know, = nerd. That's right. IEI's think in an autistic manner, and like to say useless things that nobody fuckin' understands, unlike SEI's who are usually blunt and simple, especially S- SEI's.

    IEI's have . They like to express their fuckin' sad moods. Why the fuck is wrong with them ? OK, they fuckin' lack serotonin. But you know, there are people who lack food, and die everywhere on the world, so why the fuck do you fuckin' complain of lack of serotonin ?

    No. Wait. They actually thrive on their moods ! Nobody should like to be sad. But, IEI's don't give a fuck about this issue, because they're autistic.

    IEI's are bound to SLE's. Those assholes. We can call the IEI-SLE dual couple the "asshole dual couple". Why the fuck are they attracted by SLE's ? Nobody should be. SLE's are autistic and self-sufficient wackos ! They're all fuckin' obsessed with confrontation ! And, they thrive on their moods too, a proof that they're fuckin' autistic. Therefore, we should call the IEI-SLE dual couple the "autistic sad fuckin' asshole couple".

    What the fuck IEI's expect from SLE's ? Pressure ? like EIE's who seek LSI's ? No. They seek a partner who creates a heavy atmosphere of conflict. They like domestic violence, but unlike EIE's, who seek to be beaten by LSI's, SLE's and IEI's are bound to bidirectional fights. You know, IEI-SLE is the dual couple which statistically, produce the least serotonin. That's expected.

    Normal couples express their love by S+. IEI-SLE couples express their love by S-. That's not the "right way". They are like they hate each other, even if they really fuckin' love each other. Why do they need to appear in conflict, then ? Because they're autistic.

    And even if there's an autistic partner : for example, in an ILI-SEE couple, the ILI is autistic, but not the SEE. At least, there's a non-autistic partner who tells the ILI : "don't play the fuckin' nerd with me, just please me as if I was your master" or such. But SLE's aren't gonna do that, because they're psychos. If everyone is a psycho in a group, nobody will perceive others as psychos. That's the same thing with IEI-SLE couples : both are psychos, but both feel normal, because nobody will say that they're fuckin' psychos.

    IEI's are fucked up. I can't say much about them, because they're arrogant wackos who think they're always fuckin' right.


    Variants of IEI :

    E4 : The basic variant of IEI. They're fuckin' complicated deranged maniacs.
    E5 : They don't look very bad. They're arrogant know-it-all nerds.
    E9 : Hippie retards. They're not even IEI's. They're socially useless.

  2. #2
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LMAO. That's good stuff. I am wearing my "Autism Awareness" t-shirt today! (seriously)

  3. #3
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahaha, I love this. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  4. #4
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    However, it has been a known fact that this particular socionics type is typically able to outshine other types in sex but dulls in comparison when it comes to folding clothes.

    Selective genius - a definite evidence of autism.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  5. #5
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    ---

    IEI's are bound to SLE's. Those assholes. We can call the IEI-SLE dual couple the "asshole dual couple". Why the fuck are they attracted by SLE's ? Nobody should be. SLE's are autistic and self-sufficient wackos ! They're all fuckin' obsessed with confrontation ! And, they thrive on their moods too, a proof that they're fuckin' autistic. Therefore, we should call the IEI-SLE dual couple the "autistic sad fuckin' asshole couple".

    What the fuck IEI's expect from SLE's ? Pressure ? like EIE's who seek LSI's ? No. They seek a partner who creates a heavy atmosphere of conflict. They like domestic violence, but unlike EIE's, who seek to be beaten by LSI's, SLE's and IEI's are bound to bidirectional fights. You know, IEI-SLE is the dual couple which statistically, produce the least serotonin. That's expected.

    Normal couples express their love by S+. IEI-SLE couples express their love by S-. That's not the "right way". They are like they hate each other, even if they really fuckin' love each other. Why do they need to appear in conflict, then ? Because they're autistic.

    And even if there's an autistic partner : for example, in an ILI-SEE couple, the ILI is autistic, but not the SEE. At least, there's a non-autistic partner who tells the ILI : "don't play the fuckin' nerd with me, just please me as if I was your master" or such. But SLE's aren't gonna do that, because they're psychos. If everyone is a psycho in a group, nobody will perceive others as psychos. That's the same thing with IEI-SLE couples : both are psychos, but both feel normal, because nobody will say that they're fuckin' psychos.

    IEI's are fucked up. I can't say much about them, because they're arrogant wackos who think they're always fuckin' right.
    Um...i really believe after having read this, and having discussed it in detail with somone on this forum that my "intp" is acutally INFp. Reading this, is like watching a video of mine and his interaction in my head. Its compeletly true, we trhrive on our conflict, the more times passes and the more "conflict" we get into, the better we become. HAAH It's kinda amusing, but we are so drawn. shit son!
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whoever wrote the thing in the OP seems to have been unable to think of more creative languaging.
    And this, too, shall pass away.


    ILI

  7. #7
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't find this offensive. You're going to have to try harder machintruc.

  8. #8
    reckoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG...I frickin loved this...totally made my day.

  9. #9
    Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A for effort

  10. #10
    hoodrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEIs are FUCKING hot..... seriously. I bet they'd fuck your brains out.... I'd only want a one night stand though. I bet they'd seriously make shitty long term partners

  11. #11
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    IEIs are FUCKING hot..... seriously. I bet they'd fuck your brains out.... I'd only want a one night stand though. I bet they'd seriously make shitty long term partners
    lol, this is exactly what I worry about when hanging out with SEE males... I become paranoid, and I'll get the impression that they only want to sleep with me or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  12. #12
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol, this is exactly what I worry about when hanging out with SEE males... I become paranoid, and I'll get the impression that they only want to sleep with me or whatever.
    Well,t hats' good! Because it's true!!! Now you can trust your perceptions

  13. #13
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    You lucky bastard. I wish my dual was that gullible... kidding.
    Nothing wrong with being gulliable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •