Thread: How did we become masterminds?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How did we become masterminds?

Was it our parents' doing? Perhaps irrational luck, or genetically passed down super human strength?

Or did it manifest through destiny; for that following career you have chosen?

I believe if it weren't for my mindset, I wouldn't be as "successful" as I am this early in my age.

For me, it could be rationally measured. My father and mother are two different foreigners here in America. The language barrier + social neglect is kind of easy to anticipate from there on. They did me feed me love though.

For me.. I will settle down with destiny.

Why do you believe your personality type manifested? Please, if you're not INTj, don't feel reluctant to tell me more.

just an off topic word out:
    I've began reading philosophical books written centuries ago by warriors, and some of the mindsets are in great parallel to why I was so frustrated with school. School was wasting my time.

"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
    Last edited by intjguy; 05-26-2008 at 10:17 PM.