Thread: Is the Rorschach inkblot test compatible with Socionic?

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is the Rorschach inkblot test compatible with Socionic?

Hi guys. I was away for a while from this site and, on the internet overall. But my problems are not the case of this topic.
    I made this because I have my result of my rorschach's test, on my desk.
    Now, I was wondering if there's some... correlation with the description of some types. I'm not gonna put my result here yet before to be sure about if there's some correlation or it just a different test.
    Have a nice day/night.-

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to take one!
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I want to take one!
    haha it is fun at the first time. But later I was bored to hell.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyways, no I don't think it's type related. But it could be. Interpreting results and determining which aspects of them are type related would be difficult.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt there are any correlations. The rorschach measures something completely different than socionics. Yes, they both focus on motivations, generally speaking, but socionics is about information metabolism, whereas the rorschach is about "true" behavioral motivations at that specific point in time. I know because I had to take one a few years ago...it said I was angry and depressed...blah, blah...dunno why my parents paid for some dumb shit to tell them what they already knew. That leads me to my next point: I don't think it's particularly useful. If you want to get under the layers of a person, have an intelligent psychiatrist study them, or really, anyone can see it if they pay enough attention. I don't really think this test is necessary, but whatever.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmmh, I guess there's no correlation then.