Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:

  1. #1
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default .

    .
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:34 AM.

  2. #2
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a classic Four trait. I am not aware that any other type does this to any appreciable degree. (Except perhaps the Five).


    Sometimes, when I've been feeling run down and can't seem to catch up, I can't always prevent myself from snapping at people, even friends. My bad moods can creep up upon me quite suddenly and I can't really seem to spare anyone.

    I really need to spend time alone in order to decompress. Lately, I haven't been able to find that time and I've been noticing myself getting edgy.


    I think the "validation" thing is also another important type 4 distinction. Fours are part of the Image triad, so seek validation from without, despite their desire to be entirely self-defining. This is especially difficult for the 4w5, because the main type and wing type influences conflict.


    I also relate to this bit. I also find that on the occasions I do actually share these "significances" with someone and they relate, I can become quickly attached to them -- always hoping I have found kindred... But alas, most of the time, the importance of this meaningfulness remains primarily on my part.

    Overall, I'd say you sound more 4w5 than 4w3. The w3s tend to be much more flashy. Not nearly as subdued as you seem.
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: removing my quotes ;)
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  3. #3
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Listen to the Fours is my advice. I can offer you nothing but sex.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  4. #4
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    `


    Sometimes, when I've been feeling run down and can't seem to catch up, I can't always prevent myself from snapping at people, even friends. My bad moods can creep up upon me quite suddenly and I can't really seem to spare anyone.

    I really need to spend time alone in order to decompress. Lately, I haven't been able to find that time and I've been noticing myself getting edgy.


    I think the "validation" thing is also another important type 4 distinction. Fours are part of the Image triad, so seek validation from without, despite their desire to be entirely self-defining. This is especially difficult for the 4w5, because the main type and wing type influences conflict.


    I also relate to this bit. I also find that on the occasions I do actually share these "significances" with someone and they relate, I can become quickly attached to them -- always hoping I have found kindred... But alas, most of the time, the importance of this meaningfulness remains primarily on my part.

    Overall, I'd say you sound more 4w5 than 4w3. The w3s tend to be much more flashy. Not nearly as subdued as you seem.
    There is no way I am any sort of 4.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  5. #5
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    There is no way I am any sort of 4.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  6. #6
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    There is no way I am any sort of 4.
    Hahaha. I think that's pretty clear.

  7. #7
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Listen to the Fours is my advice. I can offer you nothing but sex.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •