Thread:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default .

Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a classic Four trait. I am not aware that any other type does this to any appreciable degree. (Except perhaps the Five).

Sometimes, when I've been feeling run down and can't seem to catch up, I can't always prevent myself from snapping at people, even friends. My bad moods can creep up upon me quite suddenly and I can't really seem to spare anyone.

I really need to spend time alone in order to decompress. Lately, I haven't been able to find that time and I've been noticing myself getting edgy.

I think the "validation" thing is also another important type 4 distinction. Fours are part of the Image triad, so seek validation from without, despite their desire to be entirely self-defining. This is especially difficult for the 4w5, because the main type and wing type influences conflict.

I also relate to this bit. I also find that on the occasions I do actually share these "significances" with someone and they relate, I can become quickly attached to them -- always hoping I have found kindred... But alas, most of the time, the importance of this meaningfulness remains primarily on my part.

Overall, I'd say you sound more 4w5 than 4w3. The w3s tend to be much more flashy. Not nearly as subdued as you seem.
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: removing my quotes ;)
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen to the Fours is my advice. I can offer you nothing but sex.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    `

Sometimes, when I've been feeling run down and can't seem to catch up, I can't always prevent myself from snapping at people, even friends. My bad moods can creep up upon me quite suddenly and I can't really seem to spare anyone.

I really need to spend time alone in order to decompress. Lately, I haven't been able to find that time and I've been noticing myself getting edgy.

I think the "validation" thing is also another important type 4 distinction. Fours are part of the Image triad, so seek validation from without, despite their desire to be entirely self-defining. This is especially difficult for the 4w5, because the main type and wing type influences conflict.

I also relate to this bit. I also find that on the occasions I do actually share these "significances" with someone and they relate, I can become quickly attached to them -- always hoping I have found kindred... But alas, most of the time, the importance of this meaningfulness remains primarily on my part.

Overall, I'd say you sound more 4w5 than 4w3. The w3s tend to be much more flashy. Not nearly as subdued as you seem.
    There is no way I am any sort of 4.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Hahaha. I think that's pretty clear.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Listen to the Fours is my advice. I can offer you nothing but sex.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei