Thread: Si/Ne Se/Ni easier to distinguish than Ti/Fe Te/Fi when choosing quadras

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si/Ne Se/Ni easier to distinguish than Ti/Fe Te/Fi when choosing quadras

This is something I've been thinking about recently; I don't know if you'd agree.

Essentially, what I think is the case is that when people are deciding between quadras, they find it far easier to discern between Ne/Si and Se/Ni than they do Te/Fi Ti/Fe. Notice how Deltas and Alphas are confusing themselves with each other, and how there are plenty of Betas and Gammas who think they're each other. Ok, you get the odd Fi base type who practically knows they're Fi base, but not whether they value Se/Ni or Ne/Si, but it's far more likely that people will be struggling with the Te/Fi Fe/Ti question than the former.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining this phenomenon?

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    This is something I've been thinking about recently; I don't know if you'd agree.

Essentially, what I think is the case is that when people are deciding between quadras, they find it far easier to discern between Ne/Si and Se/Ni than they do Te/Fi Ti/Fe. Notice how Deltas and Alphas are confusing themselves with each other, and how there are plenty of Betas and Gammas who think they're each other. Ok, you get the odd Fi base type who practically knows they're Fi base, but not whether they value Se/Ni or Ne/Si, but it's far more likely that people will be struggling with the Te/Fi Fe/Ti question than the former.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining this phenomenon?
    the reason for this is that Sensing and Intuition are perceptual functions; they, in a sense, guide experience. That makes them much more apparent overall when observing others or yourself.
    4w3-5w6-8w7