View Poll Results: Which Alpha NT?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp/ILE

    3 60.00%
  • INTj/LII

    2 40.00%
  • Something Else

    0 0%
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Type Me - Video

  1. #1
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type Me - Video

    well
    Last edited by diljs; 02-24-2009 at 03:00 AM.
    ILE - Ti.

  2. #2
    JRiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Territory
    TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, you've convinced me you are ILE, probably Ti-sub, with that video. Your temperament seems a lot more EP than IJ, but I didn't see it quite before. I guess it makes sense about your posts and deliberateness...I was really cautious about posting when I started.

    Well, welcome to the club. Here's your stamp:

    THUGZ FO LIFE

    JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, you are not similar to David Byrne, diljs -- neither in look nor in behaviour. Your gesture pattern is much more similar to Daniel Negreanu's (the famous poker player whom you can see in lots of videos on Youtube). Negreanu is almost certainly an ILE too.

  4. #4
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Yes, you are not similar to David Byrne, diljs -- neither in look nor in behaviour. Your gesture pattern is much more similar to Daniel Negreanu's (the famous poker player whom you can see in lots of videos on Youtube). Negreanu is almost certainly an ILE too.
    I actually do gesture very similarly to david byrne when I'm in large social situations and nervous, but not normally.

    This Negreanu character moves like I do when I'm in large social situations and comfortable. He also reminds me of Edward Norton.
    ILE - Ti.

  5. #5
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    If the question is just between the two types: ILE and LII, I'd definitely, positively go for ILE. If the question is outside of the choice, I'd go for T, static, Ne type. An alternative is ESE imo, though there is little to back it up imo.
    Aren't ILE and LII the only two static Ne T types?
    ILE - Ti.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    I actually do gesture very similarly to david byrne when I'm in large social situations and nervous, but not normally.
    Byrne has a different V.I. look.

    Quote Originally Posted by diljs
    This Negreanu character moves like I do when I'm in large social situations and comfortable. He also reminds me of Edward Norton.
    That's a correct observation. I have typed Edward Norton as ENTp indepent of Rick's typing of him as ENTp. Ganin has Norton as INTp, but I think Ganin is wrong about that. Both Negreanu and Norton are most likely ENTps.

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're certainly structured in your thinking: "first I'm going to talk about...", "then I'm going to talk about...", which would perhaps point towards Rationality. However, I'm unsure.

    I think you're low on Fe, but whether or not you value it, I couldn't say.

    And no offence, but the start made me cringe. It was like you were about to advertise something. It was horribly rehearsed.

  8. #8
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Ganin has Norton as INTp, but I think Ganin is wrong about that.
    When is Ganin right about anything?

  9. #9
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    You're certainly structured in your thinking: "first I'm going to talk about...", "then I'm going to talk about...", which would perhaps point towards Rationality. However, I'm unsure.

    I think you're low on Fe, but whether or not you value it, I couldn't say.

    And no offence, but the start made me cringe. It was like you were about to advertise something. It was horribly rehearsed.
    I was clearly advertising The Economist
    ILE - Ti.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with ILE > LII, because your temperament seems more EP than IJ... I wonder if what Ezra noticed has something to do with Fe hidden agenda

  11. #11
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    I was clearly advertising The Economist
    Hahahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    I agree with ILE > LII, because your temperament seems more EP than IJ... I wonder if what Ezra noticed has something to do with Fe hidden agenda
    Point.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  12. #12
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Oh hi, I didn't see you there" haha

    I'll go with ILE.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  13. #13
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,457
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah man Ti ENTp. I see the similarity with me too.

  14. #14
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yeah man Ti ENTp. I see the similarity with me too.
    It's the yellow shirts
    ILE - Ti.

  15. #15
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,457
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    It's the yellow shirts

  16. #16
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,605
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    You're certainly structured in your thinking: "first I'm going to talk about...", "then I'm going to talk about...", which would perhaps point towards Rationality. However, I'm unsure.
    I just watched the video and I think this is a good point. LII > ILE. Also considering the other thread:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18966

    It all reminds me a lot of myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •