Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFJ Type Description

What do you make of this ISFJ description in Socionics terms? How similar is it to ESI? Does it sound like any type?

I'm particularly curious about this part of it.

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.
    If someone fit the standard ISFJ MB type description floating around on the internet to a T, what socionics type would they be?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it doesn't really perfectly fit ISFjs, but I also think it fits ISFj more than any other available type.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First sentence is rubbish.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It makes them sound like too much of a doormat. The description sounds more like a 2w1 or something like that, at least much more so than it does someone with Se in their ego block.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    What do you make of this ISFJ description in Socionics terms? How similar is it to ESI? Does it sound like any type?

If someone fit the standard ISFJ MB type description floating around on the internet to a T, what socionics type would they be?
    There is no other socionic type that is even close to be as close to that ISFJ description as the ESI. If a person fits the standard ISFJ MBTT descriptions to a T, then we know for sure that that person is an ESI.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second thought, it almost sounds more like someone with a low sense of self-worth than it does a specific type.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it sounds highly unhealthy.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei