Thread: Joyce Meyer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joyce Meyer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=elW7jl2Wv70
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lOOakxKkFY4

There's lots more, but these are the ones I found that (at least from the titles) don't appear to be just part of the entire sermon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think she might be ISTj.

I dislike her immensely, if anybody's interested.

My mother in particularly likes watching religious programmes, and even she finds her too much (she's a ISFj). Meyer seems quite similar to Hillary Clinton, though this is possibly due to the fact they are both American and wear garish makeup and earrings etc.

When they talk, it's just too much for me to bear.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Joyce Meyer

http://www.joycemeyer.org/

What this bitch REALLY thinks:

Eat the cookie, buy the shoe! How to live a guilt-free life by Joyce Meyer.

Hi. I’m Joyce Meyer. I’m an uppity rich republican bitch who thinks her shit doesn’t stink. I am disconnected from the pain of others, every bad thing that somebody else experienced is their own fucking fault and it’s time you losers understood that nobody can make you feel bad without your consent. Now get in the kitchen and make me something to eat while I bask in the glorious praise of the lesser beings around me, and get pampered and treated well for being a white woman with money.

God wants us to be happy. Suffering and liberal guilt is for losers. He wants us to hog all the riches, sociopathically absorb others social imprints and write self-help books telling others how they should live their lives. And we always get away with it too HAHAHA.

My latest book is a New York Times best selling author BITCHES, and losers who actually keep it real can’t even get published by an editor cause they’re in it for the heart not the money. (Because Sam accurately points out that most editors are bitchy fat dykes who are on power trips and can’t get over the fact that somebody hurt their feelings in high school) Like that ****** Sam and his web-published 16 Types Adventures Novel. What a ******. WHY CAN’T HE JUST BE NORMAL AND GET A REAL JOB AND WORK TO MAKE ME RICHER WHILE I DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON MY ASS AND TRY TO BULLY OTHER PEOPLE AND TELL THEM WHAT TO DO! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT OOH HE’LL ONLY HURT HIMSELF IN THE END. Haha. LOOOOOSER. I would actually like homosexuals if they would just shut up, stop whining, and redecorate my home like they’re supposed to.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's not your conflictor, she is anti-homosexual. She's probably ESE, although logical type is a possibility. In that case I'd look at ILE and SLI. But those are just guesses.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People like this shouldn't be typed.

Alright, I'll give you subtype: B****
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never thought she was my conflictor honestly. I just enjoyed parodying her.