• INFp

1 0.93%
  • ISFp

0 0%
  • 106 99.07%

Thread: Aurora_Faerie: INFp or ISFp

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Default Aurora_Faerie: INFp or ISFp

Alrightly since some people think I am ISFp and seem to want to discuss it by hyjacking other threads, I am posting this to prevent further "hyjackulations".

Am I INFp, or ISFp.

I personally think I fit the INFp description more. The only issue is that it seems like I'm not at my "peak" of INFp-ness, and also I believe I have weak intuition.

Creepy-pokeball

You are~ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

k, I win =/

Grats on being an infinite type.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the final arbiter of your type: INFp.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really not sure...You could end up being a good judge of my type actually Assuming Joe is right about everything, I should be getting pissed off at you within the next week. Let's see, shall we?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-heathiep

third person really really bums me out.. man... i'm going to my room..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you view the future? Do you sometimes worry that things may not unfold in the best way? When worrying about the problems of the future, do you somtimes have to take a step back and remind yourself that things will always be changing, and that you really don't know how htings will be like in a month? A year? Ten years? Does time seem to creep up on you, like you just don't know how to plan properley for things in the distant future?

If you were driving in a car with someone, and you were giving them direction to get some place, and you were pretty sure you knew how to get there, would you feel comfortable in giving them directions (turns, landmarks, etc...) in advance? Or would you wait until could get a good view of your surroundings (finally knowing exactly how to go when you can see it)?

And one more thing, I also wrote this about INFps, and Ishysquishy agreed, does it sound like you?

Ishy, my impression of an INFp is like this. They like to tell you that you are annoying them when they really enjoy it. Like, if someone was to pinch an INFp, or slap their but, they make look cold and say something like, "Stop it!", but you can tell that they really enjoy it. They don't like to admit it to other people that they enjoy these sort of "physical pleasures" because sex and things like that are held very secret to them.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being that I’m in a similar situation I’m going to hijack your thread for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    How do you view the future? Do you sometimes worry that things may not unfold in the best way? When worrying about the problems of the future, do you somtimes have to take a step back and remind yourself that things will always be changing, and that you really don't know how htings will be like in a month? A year? Ten years? Does time seem to creep up on you, like you just don't know how to plan properley for things in the distant future?
    Absolutely not. I never worry about the future. Nor do I think about it. I just know things will be good. When I think about the future I feel comfy and cozy and very secure.
    If you were driving in a car with someone, and you were giving them direction to get some place, and you were pretty sure you knew how to get there, would you feel comfortable in giving them directions (turns, landmarks, etc...) in advance? Or would you wait until could get a good view of your surroundings (finally knowing exactly how to go when you can see it)?
    I have no problems with giving instructions like that.

And one more thing, I also wrote this about INFps, and Ishysquishy agreed, does it sound like you?
    Ishy, my impression of an INFp is like this. They like to tell you that you are annoying them when they really enjoy it. Like, if someone was to pinch an INFp, or slap their but, they make look cold and say something like, "Stop it!", but you can tell that they really enjoy it. They don't like to admit it to other people that they enjoy these sort of "physical pleasures" because sex and things like that are held very secret to them.
    OMFG! That is sooooo me!!!
    Actually my friends do that all the time. I have a tendency, when excited and when tickled, to react very explosively. I look like I’m having seizures and often make weird noises. They take advantage of this BIG TIME!
    [] I do have to say I like it because if I didn’t I wouldn’t let them do it. [/]
    I would never admit it though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you sound just like an INFp.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi aurora_faerie and welcome . It hard to tell if your an NF or SF so I can't really give you my opinon. But if you could describe your self it would help, please . I took a break and look like I'm going to have to catch up here.

OMFG! That is sooooo me!!!
    Actually my friends do that all the time. I have a tendency, when excited and when tickled, to react very explosively. I look like I’m having seizures and often make weird noises. They take advantage of this BIG TIME!
    [] I do have to say I like it because if I didn’t I wouldn’t let them do it. [/]
    I would never admit it though
    snegledmaca. I say definitly ISFP if not then good chance too I could be also an INFP in someways. Phyiscal stuff. Hmm. I feel offended and embarrased if get slap in the butt feel grossed out if a girl did it. If a boy I would get him back. But back messache is great, love it . Hugs ok get shocked if huged by a stranger. Thank goodness my friends didn't find out I'm ticklish I would act in a loud laughter and run for my life,lol. Teasing act like I don't but actualy I do like to be teased. React in small laugh and huge grin and face turn bright red. I probably like being tickled and being teased just won't admit it also.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I don’t really know. If it’s any help, people often think I’m drunk or stoned. I tend to give off that impression. I tend to do strange stuff when I get into my playful mood.

Is there a thing where there would be a clear difference between ISFp-s and INFp-s?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer these questions. I don't like to think about the future alot as career wise. If have to I do it quickly and be done with it. Yes I do planned it but in a way I can easily change it. I like to decide as time goes along. Sometimes I do if it doesn't fold the way I hope depend on the situation but I'm use to it already so I don't worry about it much anymore. Horrible at planning but time sometimes goes by faster than I thought.

I prefere to know the view around me first to be exact sure. If I have my glasses yes. if not were in trouble. But if too lazy can figure out as we go along unless it a stranger .

Rocky wrote:
    Hmm, I don’t really know. If it’s any help, people often think I’m drunk or stoned. I tend to give off that impression. I tend to do strange stuff when I get into my playful mood.

Is there a thing where there would be a clear difference between ISFp-s and INFp-s?
    My opinion is ISFP tend to be more sensitive INFP aren't as sensitive .
    As an ISFP I tend to need the facts or proof to believe in the thoery maybe INFP's don't as there more imaginative.
    It hard for me as also alot of stuff of INFP realte to me just I tend to be more serious and realistic as ISFP than INFP most of the time unless your day dreaming .
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You come off to me as very harmonic. Therefore I'm going to say... IxFP. (cross sensory-intuitive) Seriously.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You love to cross-type people, don't you?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Hmm... I don't really think snegledmaca is an INFp, actually. Damn... maybe my questions weren't any good.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Hmm... I don't really think snegledmaca is an INFp, actually. Damn... maybe my questions weren't any good.
    Well, actually, I'm torn. Every rmcnew test tells me I’m an INFp with a strong hidden agenda. Intertype relations seem to contradict themselves so I can’t rely on them and the type descriptions are pretty useless.

The problem is that you are supposed to be aware of you dominant, strongest function, or in this case, but I’m not aware of any of them. The only functions I’m aware of are and .

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get a very strong ISFp vibe from aurora_faerie.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ISFps tend to be more suggestible and passive than INFps. Both desire attention, but I think ISFps are more open about it (unless they're self-marginalizing at the time), whereas INFps like to get it in more imaginative ways. Both enjoy art, but I think ISFps are more likely to draw or paint while INFps are more likely to be musicians or actors. I think INFps are more elegant while ISFps are more down to earth and attentive. Those are just my observations.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I think ISFps tend to be more suggestible and passive than INFps. Both desire attention, but I think ISFps are more open about it (unless they're self-marginalizing at the time), whereas INFps like to get it in more imaginative ways. Both enjoy art, but I think ISFps are more likely to draw or paint while INFps are more likely to be musicians or actors. I think INFps are more elegant while ISFps are more down to earth and attentive. Those are just my observations.
    I think these are pretty good observations. Also, INFps are less susceptible to mood swings than ISFps. But as for being passive -- ISFps are "passive" in the sense that their mood tends to reflect that of their environment, unlike ESFps who try to impose their mood on their environment. But ISFps are not "passive" in the sense of lacking , which they don't. ISFps are far more comfortable about exercising authority over others than INFps.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ISFps tend to be more suggestible and passive than INFps.
    it's exactly the opposite.

Aurora_Faerie - INFp
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see your point. Do you think INFps are more comfortable with negativity?
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think INFps are most uncomfortable about being ignored, while an ISFp will prefer that to be in a situation full of negativity especially if s/he could feel somehow as the cause of the negativity.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... INFps don't mind the ups and downs of the drama as long as they're a part of a drama, and ISFps want attention but not as the expense of anyone's comfort. ISFps want harmony?
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ISFps definitely want harmony and dislike conflict, although they will get into full mode once conflict has started - all the more so since they will be annoyed at the other person who, in their view, spoiled the harmony in the first place.

I'm not sure about INFps not minding the ups and downs of a drama - I think they certainly prefer harmony, but they might feel worse in an harmonious situation where they feel left out and ignored than in a tense situation where they feel involved.

But I'm not sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... INFps don't mind the ups and downs of the drama as long as they're a part of a drama, and ISFps want attention but not as the expense of anyone's comfort. ISFps want harmony?
    That one is definitly true with me. hate the fighting.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that they are both musical. I see the INFps as more of the "Shakespearean" lovers/writes, though. But I think most actors would be ENxps (not that many introverts in Hollywood make it).

I don't think either of them are really comfortable with "negativity". The combination of them being feelers, and Ixxps (emotional memory), makes them some of them more sensitive (even dramatic) types IMO.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister told me yesterday, even, that I missed my calling as an actor. How ironic.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    You love to cross-type people, don't you?
    No, I don't. I like to get type right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can only speak for myself, I don't feel more comfortable with negativity. I can only assume what you mean by this. I am comfortable looking at the range of "goodness and badness". I am comfortable looking a alllllll that can be possible to experience in life. I've said this before, hide pandora's box. Range of possiblities fascinate me. In the end, the goal is to pursue the most harmonious experience. THAT is why I LOOK and "feel comfortable" experiencing "negativity." It's all about feeling out the range of emotions to choose the most "positive" actions. I can only know what is good for me by experiencing life myself. My emotional world is my measuring stick creating in me very rich/concentrated/varied emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I think INFps are most uncomfortable about being ignored.
    It's not that I'm (again, only speaking for myself) uncomfortable being ignored. It's that I'm uncomfortable not knowing where I fit. If I'm being ignored, yet it is because I'm choosing not to participate then that's no big deal. It's uncomfortable when I'm being ignored because I don't know what to contribute. I don't know how I can be of most use to the social setting. It's a matter of over-complicating my "perceived role". It's not a positive experience. It's stressful.

Creepy-

hey rocky, you're the ultimate intp
    cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    hey rocky, you're the ultimate intp
    cheers
    Ehh... you mean God's most pathetic creature! NOoOooOoooO....

:wink:
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    It's not that I'm (again, only speaking for myself) uncomfortable being ignored. It's that I'm uncomfortable not knowing where I fit. If I'm being ignored, yet it is because I'm choosing not to participate then that's no big deal. It's uncomfortable when I'm being ignored because I don't know what to contribute. I don't know how I can be of most use to the social setting. It's a matter of over-complicating my "perceived role". It's not a positive experience. It's stressful.
    Ditto. The drama mode () kicks in when I don't know what to do. I rely on peoples reactions to know where I stand - but not everbody will react ! That is frustrating, when they don't give you any clues.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Ditto. The drama mode () kicks in when I don't know what to do. I rely on peoples reactions to know where I stand - but not everbody will react ! That is frustrating, when they don't give you any clues.
    Well as long as you aren't trying to hurt someone, then the people who aren't reacting aren't judging you. INTJs, in particular, do not judge anyone based on anything but principle, and we hardly expect INFps to violate that!