I'm guessing for introductions I should start here.

Okay. Start.

I'm Leon and I am currently a student of British education. In September I will hopefully, and grades permitting, be moving to Ireland to study Film Theory and Philosophy at Queen's University Belfast. Then, if I follow my current aspirations and dreams, I will continue to study past MA and PHD and become a film academic.

Professor Frey has a wicked ring to it.

I find a good place to start with introductions is favourite films. My top ten are as follows:

The Bothersome Man
Chungking Express
The Darjeeling Express
Dial H.I.S.T.O.R.Y
The Happiness Of The Katakuris
Man With A Movie Camera
Run Lola Run
Shoot The Pianist
Sunshine
Survive Style 5+

How do you like them apples.

I'm not all cinematic awesome though, I spend time playing Frisbee and practicing the diabolo. Though that is the limits to my exercise. The other chunk of my free time is spent with my PS3 (I'm not going to lie, there's a little nerd inside of me) or working. Then for a short run of things that interest me (or interests) try: Academia, awesomification, explosions, immortality, overkill, slow motion and surrealism.

I believe people are already acquainted with my oldest and best friend Ezra. We has seen much, I and he. I do have some other friends but I am pretty elitist so I am rather picky. In fact when I am older I am thinking of buying Takeshi's Castle and hosting my own matches to decide my friends.

He informs me that I should post some pictures of myself so take these in.

Follows is proof of the friendship between Ezra and I

And that's pretty much everything I have at the front of my brain.

Any questions feel free.

Oh and my type is believed to be IEE.

Leon

This has been posted twice since Ezra's insistence on posting it here.