Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 132

Thread: Hottest Porn Star Ever Type her Ashlynn Brooke

  1. #1
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Hottest Porn Star Ever... Type her [Ashlynn Brooke]







    Last edited by silke; 07-17-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: updated links
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  2. #2
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've seen Ashlyn Brooke's work. She's hot. But hardly what I would consider the "hottest porn star ever." Depends on what you like. Especially if the whole done-to-death blonde, virginal, teen thing is what really gets you going.

    Anyways, she's top tier.
    Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar; 05-13-2008 at 12:06 AM.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  3. #3
    Drommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Now in color.
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, hottest porn star ever is Jasmine Sinclair.


  4. #4
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are no attractive male porn stars. A shame. She looks like jamie lynn spears. I have never seen her work, therefor, no comment.

  5. #5

    Default

    I think Alison Angel and Liz Vicious are hot.
    ILE

  6. #6
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    There are no attractive male porn stars. A shame. She looks like jamie lynn spears. I have never seen her work, therefor, no comment.
    I hate how women are depicted in porn. And its not actually what the women do. I appreciate porn in a way. I mean sexual exploration is a good thing. I guess its more societies fault than it is porn. Its about what sells and what doesn't. Society kind of makes it look like a bad thing for women to explore things sexually, and the women that actually do are referred to as "nymphomaniacs" or whores or something along that nature. At the same time guys are kind of free to explore things without developing a bad rap. All types of porn should be popular, with men dominating women and women dominating men. You should also have mutual porn. But society doesn't see it like that. People should be able to explore and do different things, but society limits that.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  7. #7
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.xtube.com/warning.php?ref

    Porn is entertaining. I try to stay away from the studio crap.

  8. #8
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like Brianna Love.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  9. #9
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    i say 16 give or take a year

    sick

    and how do you type a porn star. arent they like determined to be fucked up?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  10. #10
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    i say 16 give or take a year

    sick
    nah shes 22
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  11. #11
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    nah shes 22
    i cannot help but notice the blue vein protruding from her left breast, which, coincidently, is what disturbs me.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  12. #12
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Boobs are quite veiny.

    But anyway, i don't think it's possible to "type" a porn star. Maybe if you had some non-sex related interview clip in which she weren't acting.

  13. #13
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  14. #14

    Default

    Wow! I always wondered why they never thought and said "I think I want something better out of my life. Something I can be recognized for other than my body." Strippers and pornstars, what they have to say sometimes is disturbing to me.

    But I think she is an Alpha SF.
    ILE

  15. #15
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    Wow! I always wondered why they never thought and said "I think I want something better out of my life. Something I can be recognized for other than my body." Strippers and pornstars, what they have to say sometimes is disturbing to me.
    Theres nothing wrong with expressing yourself sexually.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  16. #16
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's hot, I agree. One of the best.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with expressing yourself sexually.
    Well what do you say to ones who are those industies mainly because they have been sexually abused their whole lives, and see themselves as nothing more as sexual objects. Not just talking about women here either. I have dated a stripper and chatted with enough girls in the adult industry to get a feel for some of the reasons behind that life choice. Expressing oneself sexually is not it.
    ILE

  18. #18
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    Well what do you say to ones who are those industies mainly because they have been sexually abused their whole lives, and see themselves as nothing more as sexual objects. Not just talking about women here either. I have dated a stripper and chatted with enough girls in the adult industry to get a feel for some of the reasons behind that life choice. Expressing oneself sexually is not it.
    Contrary to popular belief, there are some women in porn that are there because they actually like sex.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  19. #19
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I try to stay away from the studio crap.
    Why?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  20. #20
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Why?
    It's too fake and predictable and unrealistic.

  21. #21
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, there are some women in porn that are there because they actually like sex.
    No wayz!!!!

    No but really, not every single woman in porn has been abused. I'm sick of hearing that argument. Some can't accept that women can like sex just as much as men...if not more. That doesn't make them whores.

  22. #22
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    No wayz!!!!

    No but really, not every single woman in porn has been abused. I'm sick of hearing that argument. Some can't accept that women can like sex just as much as men...if not more. That doesn't make them whores.
    Exactly.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  23. #23
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    It's too fake and predictable and unrealistic.

    Not always.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  24. #24
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Boobs are quite veiny.
    yes i know, but id rather not see the veins in another girls boobs in this fashion
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, there are some women in porn that are there because they actually like sex.
    Well thats a given. But a lot of people like sex. And there are a lot of people addicted to sex. Not all of them choose the porn industry either. Also, I'm avoiding being gender specific because the adult industry is not made up of just women.


    It is quite common that those in the porn industry have abuse in their history. Not to say every adult entertainer has been sexually abused, but the porn industry seems to attract those with sexual abuse histories. Same goes for stripping, and prostitution. The amount of those in those professions with sexual abuse in their past is high. You can read studies on this.

    I'm not taking a stance against porn. I was being a bit facetious with my "Wow!" comment. Then I stated my opinion that I get disturb when I listen to them speak about their job. And I told you as to why I get disturbed at it. I'm not trying to get into a debate over the psychological make up of porn stars. I'm just saying in my experience from talking to adult entertainers, and studies I have read about the porn industry I have the right to be disturbed at thoughts that their may have been child abuse in a persons life.

    I can't judge the girl in the video without knowing her. However, when she says things like she wanted to be an adult entertainer since she was a child, and was exposed to porn at a young age. Well frankly I'm going to think abuse was likely taking place in her life at that time.
    ILE

  26. #26
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    No wayz!!!!

    No but really, not every single woman in porn has been abused. I'm sick of hearing that argument. Some can't accept that women can like sex just as much as men...if not more. That doesn't make them whores.
    It makes them cheerleaders!
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  27. #27
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    No wayz!!!!

    No but really, not every single woman in porn has been abused. I'm sick of hearing that argument. Some can't accept that women can like sex just as much as men...if not more. That doesn't make them whores.
    who said anything about whores?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  28. #28
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    I can't judge the girl in the video without knowing her. However, when she says things like she wanted to be an adult entertainer since she was a child, and was exposed to porn at a young age. Well frankly I'm going to think abuse was likely taking place in her life at that time.
    I've been watching porn since the age of 10. I was never abused.

  29. #29
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've been watching porn since the age of 10. I was never abused.
    You got into daddy's stash didn'tcha?!
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  30. #30
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've been watching porn since the age of 10. I was never abused.
    yeah, the abuse argument is silly just like the argument that all girls with eating disorders are just trying to be like barbie.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  31. #31
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cable

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've been watching porn since the age of 10. I was never abused.
    Some would argue being exposed to porn at that age is abuse. Depends on the circumstances, how far developed you were (that is around puberty so sexual developement can go any which way there), and amount of exposure. I was exposed porn around that same age, and I can say it was definately abuse to me.
    ILE

  33. #33
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    SEI
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  34. #34
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    Some would argue being exposed to porn at that age is abuse. Depends on the circumstances, how far developed you were (that is around puberty so sexual developement can go any which way there), and amount of exposure. I was exposed porn around that same age, and I can say it was definately abuse to me.
    W-T-F

    How is that abuse? I chose to watch it, no one knew i watched. If they knew i watched it, they would have taken it away immediately. Don't say I was abused when I wasnt. If I had a 10 year old girl, I would have never assumed in a million years she'd be watching porn. My parents are not to blame. And they did try to block it. I was smart.

  35. #35
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Note: There are many guys with eating disorders also

    Society has dictated a sexual dominance. According to society, women are not supposed to be highly sexual people. This is complete bullshit. Women are just as sexual as men are. I hate gender stipulated roles that society has dictated. Truth is that men and women are very similar. Most women are different than most men because they have learned to be different. Most people fit right into the society gender roles because of pressures.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  36. #36
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Note: There are many guys with eating disorders also
    that was partially my point. as you can see there are the following faulty assumptions at work (among others):

    assumption #1 - all people with eating disorders are girls
    assumption #2 - all people with eating disorders (who are girls according to assumption #1) are trying to be thin
    assumption #3 - barbie is always associated with thinness
    assumption #4 all girls play with barbies
    assujmption #3 - all people with eating disorders (who are girls according to assumption #1) are trying to be thin (assumption #2) because of barbie (#1, 2, 3, and 4)
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  37. #37
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    Some would argue being exposed to porn at that age is abuse. Depends on the circumstances, how far developed you were (that is around puberty so sexual developement can go any which way there), and amount of exposure. I was exposed porn around that same age, and I can say it was definately abuse to me.
    If you want to be that technical about it, everything is abuse. I'm currently being sexually abused by my office chair.

    People are sexual. Sex isn't a bad thing. Sex isn't a taboo. Society makes sex look like some ancient satanic ritual.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    W-T-F

    How is that abuse? I chose to watch it, no one knew i watched. If they knew i watched it, they would have taken it away immediately. Don't say I was abused when I wasnt. If I had a 10 year old girl, I would have never assumed in a million years she'd be watching porn. My parents are not to blame. And they did try to block it. I was smart.
    ah.. yeah i've heard that before. but yeah it would be like, an adult that was watching porn while eating her KFC while her kid was doing the homework in the same room, or allowed the kid to be in the same room when she brought men home and had sex with them. The point is abuse is something that you're doing that is damaging a child. I can see it.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    W-T-F

    How is that abuse? I chose to watch it, no one knew i watched. If they knew i watched it, they would have taken it away immediately. Don't say I was abused when I wasnt. If I had a 10 year old girl, I would have never assumed in a million years she'd be watching porn. My parents are not to blame. And they did try to block it. I was smart.
    Again I said some will agrue. Not that you have to agree with them. You can find a few articles on the issue if you like.

    I did not say you were abused you misread what I wrote. I said "depends on the circumstances" meaning there are circumstances which would not be considered abuse for similar situations. Also, if the circumstances for you does not fit into abuse for you, or affect you as such, then it is not abuse. Lastly, I was pointing how our circumstances are different by stating I was exposed to porn around the same age as you, but it affected me in a way, with also the circumstances it was showed to me, that I determined it was abuse. I was showing contrast there.
    ILE

  40. #40
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, that interview kinda creeped me out. She seems so.. cute! The way she answers with such sexual content in such a happy and defenseless way is very odd, yet endearing. These girls really do not find anything wrong with what they're doing, do they?

    Honestly, MORE POWER TO THEM! I don't really give a shit if these girls are in the porn industry, as long as they are doing it out of their own personal desire and not b/c of abuse or some twisted reason. I agree that women CAN like sex JUST as if not more than men! Gosh, double standards still exist? Annoying.

    However, it's not something I could ever do with my life personally, just cause I feel really guilty doing anything remotely sexual with someone I am not in a solid, close relationship with. I don't really get how these girls are okay with it, but meh, to each their own. Also, I really hope they get some um, intellectual stimulation in their lives as well ya know? I hope they don't base their entire lives on being in the porn industry but I think some people really do that... err, yeah I don't know what else to say about this topic. I have very mixed feelings.

    She is almost definitely an SEI, agreed with Joy.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •