Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: VI test - oooh!

  1. #1
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI test - oooh!

    :-)
    Last edited by Rubicon; 05-18-2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: felt like it :-p
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  2. #2
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. Delta type, lol.
    2. Your silly Delta Bro.
    3. ISTp
    4. ISFj.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  3. #3
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    1. Delta type, lol.
    2. Your silly Delta Bro.
    3. ISTp
    4. ISFj.
    I can't give you the results yet, but you did pretty bad - that's all I can say.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  4. #4
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep, I could tell I did very poorly.

    All I can say more is that the last girl is Fi or Fe leading.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  5. #5
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    1.gamma
    2.ISTp
    3.ISFp
    4.Delta-j

    how did I do? : preemptively covers face in shame:
    *grimaces* not so good I'm afraid
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  6. #6

    Default

    Hard for me to type on a picture alone. But I'll take a stab at it.


    1. INFj
    2. ISTp
    3. INFp
    4. ISFp
    ILE

  7. #7
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The second guy reminds me of this dude from a few video game review shows on G4 named Victor Lucas:



    Anyways, here are my guesses

    1) She gives me either an INFp vibe or some sort of introverted Alpha. Can't really say for sure which.

    2) I'd say some sort of NT type if I'm going off of my Victor Lucas impression. Probably Alpha NT, though ESE is a possibility I suppose.

    3) Hmmm. She seems like a very calm, introverted type of person. She First thought was INFp, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I suppose INTp could work here.

    4) Fi valuing or dominant type? Somewhere in the Gamma or Delta quadra. Maybe ENFp or ... hmm... ISFj I suppose.

    Eh. Just initial impressions. I'm not really sold on my analyses.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  8. #8
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm - I''m going to change the last picture to one that's more telling I think ... :-)
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  9. #9
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Hmm - I''m going to change the last picture to one that's more telling I think ... :-)

    Ahh, ok, so she seems like a pretty carefree person. Not afraid to express herself but not overbearing either.

    Beta NF? I still say ENFp is still a possibility though.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Hmm - I''m going to change the last picture to one that's more telling I think ... :-)
    She looks like an INTp girl I dated in the updated pic.
    ILE

  11. #11
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Ahh, ok, so she seems like a pretty carefree person. Not afraid to express herself but not overbearing either.

    Beta NF? I still say ENFp is still a possibility though.
    Are you looking at the girl on the left in the last photo?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  12. #12
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    She looks like an INTp girl I dated in the updated pic.
    w00t w00t - bingo
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    w00t w00t - bingo
    Hahaha. The first pic threw me off because I was focused too much on the environment. And people tend to play dress up a bit when in certain environments. But the updated pic she was in a more natural environment for her. I saw IP in the first though and the conscience functions of Si, Ni, Fe, and Te. So that narrowed it down to ISFp or INTp. Just was not apparent which ones were in the ego or super-ego right away in the first pic.
    ILE

  14. #14
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Are you looking at the girl on the left in the last photo?

    I was. =/ She seems like a really nice person though.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  15. #15
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I was. =/ She seems like a really nice person though.
    you mean un-Phaedrusy? :-)
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  16. #16
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    you mean un-Phaedrusy? :-)
    I can't really say for sure since I don't really have a solid impression of Phaedrus.

    If I go off the first picture + this current picture, she still doesn't give me a very overbearing vibe. She seems confident yet not smothering. Maybe a bit stubborn at times, I suppose? Still, my overall impression of her is a very positive one. Affable, cordial and pleasant.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  17. #17
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I can't really say for sure since I don't really have a solid impression of Phaedrus.

    If I go off the first picture + this current picture, she still doesn't give me a very overbearing vibe. She seems confident yet not smothering. Maybe a bit stubborn at times, I suppose? Still, my overall impression of her is a very positive one. Affable, cordial and pleasant.
    That's interesting that you should see that. When I look at the current photo, I think her smile looks like a practiced one and it doesn't reach her eyes. Like she's just moving the right muscles.

    But she is a nice person. INTps can be cordial and pleasant.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  18. #18
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Am I in the ballpark with the other three people?
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    That's interesting that you should see that. When I look at the current photo, I think her smile looks like a practiced one and it doesn't reach her eyes. Like she's just moving the right muscles.

    But she is a nice person. INTps can be cordial and pleasant.
    Maaan. The INTp I dated would correct me and my friends on everything she felt was not being done or said right. Could not go 5 min without a heated arguement. Just over petty stuff, while stating her opinion as if it were fact. She was psycho though, and at the time just quit stripping.
    ILE

  20. #20
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Am I in the ballpark with the other three people?
    The good news is that you can definitely rule out the types you initially suggested
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    The good news is that you can definitely rule out the types you initially suggested
    LMAO! You are too funny.
    ILE

  22. #22
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    Maaan. The INTp I dated would correct me and my friends on everything she felt was not being done or said right. Could not go 5 min without a heated arguement. Just over petty stuff, while stating her opinion as if it were fact. She was psycho though, and at the time just quit stripping.
    I have to admit now that I was being kind to say that this girl is friendly. She's not psycho, but she's a bit cold. She's not that argumentative though. She's more 'you leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone' sort of person. But she has no problems with stating her opinion either. Lol.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    I have to admit now that I was being kind to say that this girl is friendly. She's not psycho, but she's a bit cold. She's not that argumentative though. She's more 'you leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone' sort of person. But she has no problems with stating her opinion either. Lol.

    Yeah. I think they can be a sweetheart when they want to be. Especially to someone they see as a trusted friend. She would not mind helping me pay for gas, or treating me to the movies and dinner. She was a sugar mama in every sense of the word. But again psycho. Worse relationship I have ever been in.
    ILE

  24. #24
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah. I think they can be a sweetheart when they want to be
    not good enough, you gotta be a sweetheart when you're not paying attention. You gotta have the opposite sex cooing over your limp body while you are sleeping, you gotta have them in the streets screaming your name.

    If you haven't accomplished this yet, you're a failure. Please remove yourself from play.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  25. #25
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    not good enough, you gotta be a sweetheart when you're not paying attention. You gotta have the opposite sex cooing over your limp body while you are sleeping, you gotta have them in the streets screaming your name.

    If you haven't accomplished this yet, you're a failure. Please remove yourself from play.
    Removing myself as requested ...
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    not good enough, you gotta be a sweetheart when you're not paying attention. You gotta have the opposite sex cooing over your limp body while you are sleeping, you gotta have them in the streets screaming your name.

    If you haven't accomplished this yet, you're a failure. Please remove yourself from play.
    LOL. The INTp I dated would rather sleep on the floor than coo over my limp body while sleeping. She hated being touched at certain times too. What is your suggestion here Don Juan?
    ILE

  27. #27
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO CHOPIN COME BACK.

    SEIs already do that by default. You were asleep, and you have soundproof walls in your musical chamber.

    LOL. The INTp I dated would rather sleep on the floor than coo over my limp body while sleeping. She hated being touched at certain times too. What is your suggestion here Don Juan?
    Drop it like it's hot man, get an Si slave.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  28. #28
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    NO CHOPIN COME BACK.

    SEIs already do that by default. You were asleep, and you have soundproof walls in your musical chamber.



    Drop it like it's hot man, get an Si slave.
    Sounds like she wasn't hot, so that may take some acting ...
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    NO CHOPIN COME BACK.

    SEIs already do that by default. You were asleep, and you have soundproof walls in your musical chamber.



    Drop it like it's hot man, get an Si slave.
    Hahaha. I am familiar. I have been with two SEIs. I have an ESE currently that wants to be my maid. LOL. A Si slave? Well we know what you are in to.
    ILE

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haven't looked at any of the other posts, probably completely wrong:
    1. IEI
    2. SLI
    3. EIE
    4. IEI or SEI

    ETA: argh wrong with the last one I see. At least I got the temperament right lol. She reminds me of my friend's girlfriend, who I thought was an IEI based on pictures, but when she gave a speech at his 21st, she was very awkward and boring (unfortunately).

  31. #31
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    haven't looked at any of the other posts, probably completely wrong:
    1. IEI
    2. SLI
    3. EIE
    4. IEI or SEI

    ETA: argh wrong with the last one I see. At least I got the temperament right lol. She reminds me of my friend's girlfriend, who I thought was an IEI based on pictures, but when she gave a speech at his 21st, she was very awkward and boring (unfortunately).
    You've got the quadras right with the first two, but wrong types - the third one's quite wrong. :-)
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    You've got the quadras right with the first two, but wrong types - the third one's quite wrong. :-)

    1. ESTp?
    2. ENFp?
    ILE

  33. #33
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    1. ESTp?
    2. ENFp?
    You've got the second one right.

    Hang on, I'm going to change the first picture...
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol now its 50/50, but I think the first one is more likely EIE than LSI. And I'm most likely wrong, so could be LSI, but I might wrong about being wrong also.

  35. #35
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    lol now its 50/50, but I think the first one is more likely EIE than LSI. And I'm most likely wrong, so could be LSI, but I might wrong about being wrong also.
    Yeah, you are wrong about being wrong - and that's just wrong!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Yeah, you are wrong about being wrong - and that's just wrong!
    LOL reading that made my eye twitch.
    ILE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •