Thread: Kate Nash

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kate Nash

Not sure how popular this young lady is everywhere else, but she is amazing! If I were to write songs, I'd do it exactly like she does (well if I could!).

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/465652.K...%20Lyrics.html - Lyrics 1

http://www.metrolyrics.com/mouthwash...kate-nash.html
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say EP for sure. Then go for Ne dominance and then lean towards IEE.

She seems very aware of the "philosophical", Ne influences around her, on herself, her personality, her person. She strikes me as primarily focused on Ne and Fi. However, I'm totally not certain of Fi, I'm not certain if I'm not interpreting strong Ti views of the world for personal Fi convictions. But regardless, she does seem very opinionated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest ILI for Kate Nash.

The song 'foundations' has more than a few ILI themes.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    I suggest ILI for Kate Nash.

The song 'foundations' has more than a few ILI themes.
    How is she not EP? How is she IP? How is she a victim, that is, how does she have a chronic need for Se, how is she focused on waiting for the right time for action and need somebody to literally push/force her into doing things?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest she's a girly ESE.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I suggest she's a girly ESE.
    She must be an N... I'm certain of that "analytical thoughts make me go insane" (probably can't base much on that, but she seems N), NP type... but the rest is difficult to decide.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EllaC View Post
    She must be an N... I'm certain of that "analytical thoughts make me go insane" (probably can't base much on that, but she seems N), NP type... but the rest is difficult to decide.
    She may be a girly EIE as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, in the few video clips I've seen she seems Ne dominant. A bit flighty and restless. grain of salt

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's EXFj to me

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default kate nash

i love her songs, and the female characters in the stories of the lyrics remind me of, like, a bolder and..more "EP-ish?" version of myself. and her mariella song is the inspiration for mariella's username? could she be IEE?

i know nothing about her, really, it's just the impression i get from her lyrics.

interview:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was just a thread on her like five days ago WTF http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18796

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

thanks poli, jeez i can't believe i didn't remember that from 5 days ago.

lets see, that thread gives the options of:

IEE
    ILI
    ESE
    EIE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    There was just a thread on her like five days ago WTF http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18796
    WTF

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So on one hand she seems at least on the surface to be more Beta NF than Delta NF. On the other hand, what I like about the song Mariella, is that it's told from the point of somebody who seems more like me but thinks it would be really cool to be like this artsy moody IEI girl named Mariella, and I kind of think there's a bit of that in us IEEs.

I'm heavy handed, to say the least.
    My mother thinks I'll be an awful clutcher 'cus I spill things from stirring them too quickly.
    I'm far too loud.
    Its like, as soon as I've got an opinion, it just has to come out.
    I laugh at stupid things just 'cause they tickle me.

So that's the part like me, and then she says "sometimes I wish I could be like Mariella . . ." and goes on about this girl who only wears black and glues her lips together so she never has to speak.

And then on the OTHER hand yet, because I need another hand, the person who got me listening to Kate Nash in the first place is ILI.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

why does she seem on the surface like a beta NF?

also, the song mariella, its kinda funny and backwards to me cos i relate more to mariella but i wish i could be more like the girl narrating the song, hah.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to me, she seems to display use of Fe, and she seems NF-ish. But I said "on the surface" because IEEs display use of Fe too. I don't know enough about her to move beyond that point, though. I just like her music.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kate Nash is a IEE imo.

Being loud, irritating, irresponsible and impulsive is not uncharacteristic of the IEE stereotype.

Mariella chick sounds like a Delta introvert.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Deltas on my mind today

IEE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-ILE

not IEE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Ne-ILE

not IEE.
    Hmm, isn't she a clear NF?

I've noticed a trend here (not yours Radio, but in general on this forum), that any outrageous, extravagant, histrionic, theatrical or loud (intiutive) person gets typed ILE or EIE. In my experience, people like that are also often IEE's. Not that Kate Nash is any of those adjectives above, but I was wondering about some people in my life, who I type IEE and they would be surely retyped into EIE or ILE-Ne here. But their Ne is very obvious and also their use of Fi (+ strong Fe).

ILE's are much more detached, in their head, more focused on ideas and objects, never just as personable and warm as IEE's or EIE's and EIE's are much more poised and have more deliberate use of Fe (IEE radiate more warmness and "acceptedness", like the people who you can be yourself with and open up to, not that much focused Fe).

Not a good explanation I know, but I sometimes feel like a lot of people get typed into ILE-Ne's or EIE's, when they are infact IEE- Fi's (I don't understand why this subtype is not called IEE-Ne)

Examples: Russel Brand and also Cara Delevingne (yeah, I think she's IEE, although nobody agrees lol)

I'm not completely sure about either of these people, I'm more talking about some people in my life, who always test IEE (and I agree with their typing) and I'm sure they would never get a Delta lebel here lol.

IMPROVISATOR (Fi-ENFp)
    The ethical subtype is artistic, impatient and a little extravagant. Unpredictability rules their actions and statements. Like to surprise/entertain friends, in which case even insignificant events can present them with sensations. Frequently the soul of the company, they’re self-assured with a good sense of humor, are easy to get along with and very impulsive. Are able to create familiar (i.e. home) conditions of dialogue, even among unfamiliar people. Willingly pay compliments while admiring (and being admired by) friends. Optimistic and friendly, charming and coquettish, they give the impression of theatricality. When focusing directly on something or someone they rarely blink. Their movements are sharp and resolute, their gait prompt and assured, though a little angular. Love originality and dress tastefully with the purpose of making an impression.

@point can you pretty please explain this dilemma Or anyone else???

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Hmm, isn't she a clear NF?

I've noticed a trend here (not yours Radio, but in general on this forum), that any outrageous, extravagant, histrionic, theatrical or loud (intiutive) person gets typed ILE or EIE. In my experience, people like that are also often IEE's. Not that Kate Nash is any of those adjectives above, but I was wondering about some people in my life, who I type IEE and they would be surely retyped into EIE or ILE-Ne here. But their Ne is very obvious and also their use of Fi (+ strong Fe).

ILE's are much more detached, in their head, more focused on ideas and objects, never just as personable and warm as IEE's or EIE's and EIE's are much more poised and have more deliberate use of Fe (IEE radiate more warmness and "acceptedness", like the people who you can be yourself with and open up to, not that much focused Fe).

Not a good explanation I know, but I sometimes feel like a lot of people get typed into ILE-Ne's or EIE's, when they are infact IEE- Fi's (I don't understand why this subtype is not called IEE-Ne)

Examples: Russel Brand and also Cara Delevingne (yeah, I think she's IEE, although nobody agrees lol)

I'm not completely sure about either of these people, I'm more talking about some people in my life, who always test IEE (and I agree with their typing) and I'm sure they would never get a Delta lebel here lol.

IMPROVISATOR (Fi-ENFp)
    The ethical subtype is artistic, impatient and a little extravagant. Unpredictability rules their actions and statements. Like to surprise/entertain friends, in which case even insignificant events can present them with sensations. Frequently the soul of the company, they’re self-assured with a good sense of humor, are easy to get along with and very impulsive. Are able to create familiar (i.e. home) conditions of dialogue, even among unfamiliar people. Willingly pay compliments while admiring (and being admired by) friends. Optimistic and friendly, charming and coquettish, they give the impression of theatricality. When focusing directly on something or someone they rarely blink. Their movements are sharp and resolute, their gait prompt and assured, though a little angular. Love originality and dress tastefully with the purpose of making an impression.

@point can you pretty please explain this dilemma Or anyone else???

Think she might be ESTj not IEE, right quadra different temperament.

She's got OCD and a few other things.

Verbalization might be DA in the interview, but this is a very limited assessment. She might be ILE but there isn't really much conceptual content in what she says, it's very sensory. She is quite descriptive of things in a sensory fashion. Pink, pink, pink, camp, big vagina...

Thinking Ej.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI