Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've Got It!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I've Got It!!!

All this stuff is swirling in my head all night long and BAMMMM! it hits me! I'm ESE!

Take a look at my last post in What's your opinion?

"I do appreciate and like this Si stuff in the way they describe it....BUT, my mind, energy will begin driiiiiifffftttttinggggggg to the dark side, eventually.

Logically, you would think that calm=peaceful and serene. And it does for you Deltas. But for me, calm=room for the devil to come in and ZAP your energy. Not a literal devil, dark energy. Been there, no thanks.

My kind of calm is actually . When I'm stressed, yoga is not the ticket. I need hard and heavy weights, a kickass workout, where I feel strong and powerful against darkness. To fight the inner demons that I just can't get away from.

I "seem" Delta in a lot of ways because I have learned many techniques from them over the years. But, then I twist them into "my thing." I wanted/needed a huge arsenal of "things" that protect me from any and all dark energies. The ultimate is Unconditional Love and Light. And so it is."

When I "do" stuff isolated from , I driiiiifffffttttt into Ni land and IT IS DARK. SORRY! If I had Ni in my ego, I would ENJOY the dark side!!!!! BUT NO! I hate it. So I learned ways to "deal" with the dark that I felt so easily. I use my SUPER STRONG with visualization () to change the frequency within the Ni stuff to one of Light, Love, Joy!!! AND THEN I'm happy! But I have to stay vigilent. That's why my "version" of is a "positive" one.

My kind of calm is not , it's a combo of and , which, to me, comes out looking . The reason I didn't like the definition of is because it's too calm all by itself. I have to have all over the place with it.

This is so cool! Watch out Alphas, here I come! Turn up the music, I've come to dance!

Love,
    Kelly Jo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Creepy-bg

-2 for the glitter avatar (sorry )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Really?
    Really! And is that a picture of you in your avatar? Because you are hot! I always thought so.

Love,
    Kelly Jo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    -2 for the glitter avatar (sorry )
    too bad! heehee! now you're stuck with me!

love
    kj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    Really! And is that a picture of you in your avatar? Because you are hot! I always thought so.

Love,
    Kelly Jo
    It is not a picture of myself. It is TI. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I. Nice to know you think my avatar is hot, anyhow.

Why else do you think you are ESE? Your first post in this thread sounds "Ni themed" -- sudden realisations accompanied with an active imagination that vividly sees both sides of the coin, i.e. fears of potential negative developments. I would suggest you need/seek an Se ego type to dispel the "inner demons", and appreciate your unconditional love/surrender.

I could be wrong though.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, ESE makes a lot of sense. I told you guys her vibe wasn't like me at all!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not have enough information to make a decent argument one way or the other.
    LII

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not have enough information to make a decent argument one way or the other.
    yay! this means the people who say "ESE" win! Yay for victory! you lose
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    Very, very different cultures, it could be.
    LII

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very, very different cultures, it could be.
    how very different can it be?!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay! this means the people who say "ESE" win! Yay for victory! you lose
    You get an A for effort, but F for persuasion.
    LII

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You get an A for effort, but F for persuasion.
    depends what you think I was trying to do. I just wanted you to suddenly burst into laugher and think, "heh, EIEs and their need to win."
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depends what you think I was trying to do. I just wanted you to suddenly burst into laugher and think, "heh, EIEs and their need to win."
    I did think that. It was more "look at that Se valuing."
    LII

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, our vibe is very similar Kristiina. The difference is that even though we both have strong and , you value it and I don't. I have wished for so many years I could let go those things and just DANCE!!!! I am SO FUCKING SUPER HAPPY when I dance. The passion and energy is outrageous! Since we're both base, we both *know* stuff about people and their emotional states, etc...I believe that's our *knowing.* But yours comes from a darker side and mine comes from a lighter side.

I identify with both Alpha and Beta but I VALUE Alpha more. Just cause I "do" Beta stuff doesn't mean I like it.

Thanks Kristiina!
    Love,
    Kelly Jo

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this stuff is swirling in my head all night long and BAMMMM! it hits me! I'm ESE!

Take a look at my last post in What's your opinion?

"I do appreciate and like this Si stuff in the way they describe it....BUT, my mind, energy will begin driiiiiifffftttttinggggggg to the dark side, eventually.

Logically, you would think that calm=peaceful and serene. And it does for you Deltas. But for me, calm=room for the devil to come in and ZAP your energy. Not a literal devil, dark energy. Been there, no thanks.

My kind of calm is actually . When I'm stressed, yoga is not the ticket. I need hard and heavy weights, a kickass workout, where I feel strong and powerful against darkness. To fight the inner demons that I just can't get away from.

I "seem" Delta in a lot of ways because I have learned many techniques from them over the years. But, then I twist them into "my thing." I wanted/needed a huge arsenal of "things" that protect me from any and all dark energies. The ultimate is Unconditional Love and Light. And so it is."

When I "do" stuff isolated from , I driiiiifffffttttt into Ni land and IT IS DARK. SORRY! If I had Ni in my ego, I would ENJOY the dark side!!!!! BUT NO! I hate it. So I learned ways to "deal" with the dark that I felt so easily. I use my SUPER STRONG with visualization () to change the frequency within the Ni stuff to one of Light, Love, Joy!!! AND THEN I'm happy! But I have to stay vigilent. That's why my "version" of is a "positive" one.

My kind of calm is not , it's a combo of and , which, to me, comes out looking . The reason I didn't like the definition of is because it's too calm all by itself. I have to have all over the place with it.

This is so cool! Watch out Alphas, here I come! Turn up the music, I've come to dance!

Love,
    Kelly Jo
    Yay! Good for you! And I totally agree, by the way. I was getting that vibe from you, especially yesterday.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why my "version" of is a "positive" one.
    So is mine.

(My ESE boss's isn't though... his is all doom and gloom.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not a picture of myself. It is TI. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I. Nice to know you think my avatar is hot, anyhow.

Why else do you think you are ESE? Your first post in this thread sounds "Ni themed" -- sudden realisations accompanied with an active imagination that vividly sees both sides of the coin, i.e. fears of potential negative developments. I would suggest you need/seek an Se ego type to dispel the "inner demons", and appreciate your unconditional love/surrender.

I could be wrong though.
    I am not saying my is not strong. It is. But it ENJOYS the "positive" side of it, the playful side. If I truly valued , I would LIKE all aspects to it.

When I saw a picture of Kristiina and saw how "dark" she was....that's not me....I'm colorful, crazy, magical energy. With as my PolR, it is very much in my awareness but I HAVE to have it positive.

We were at my son's bball practice last night and I was observing the energy of lots of different guys in the gym. I knew there was lots of going on there and I wanted to see how it felt to me. NO THANK YOU! The guys who were ego were assholes to me. Someone with would make my inner demons worse! Fuck that! I want to dance!

Love,
    Kelly Jo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy brings up a good point. I hope you don't mind me typing it here...

I completely, absolutely believe, know, that LOA and other Universal Laws are the way the Universe works. Which are things.....

COULD it be that I don't care for the dark side of because I value first? And the dark side people are the ones who value first? That's why I "do" in a positive light?

I DO Beta stuff but have valued Alpha's way of being....

Love,
    KJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESEs are not competitive? I always have been.

Love,
    KJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even my new sig is in language.....AHHH! and I thought I had it!

Love,
    KJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, our vibe is very similar Kristiina. The difference is that even though we both have strong and , you value it and I don't. I have wished for so many years I could let go those things and just DANCE!!!! I am SO FUCKING SUPER HAPPY when I dance. The passion and energy is outrageous! Since we're both base, we both *know* stuff about people and their emotional states, etc...I believe that's our *knowing.* But yours comes from a darker side and mine comes from a lighter side.

I identify with both Alpha and Beta but I VALUE Alpha more. Just cause I "do" Beta stuff doesn't mean I like it.
    the difference could be that i'm subtype with a stronger and you're subtype with a stronger , hence you being a little "harder" than I and lean toward the dark side more than I.

My is working overtime trying to figure this out! AHH!

Love,
    KJ

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy brings up a good point. I hope you don't mind me typing it here...

I completely, absolutely believe, know, that LOA and other Universal Laws are the way the Universe works. Which are things.....

COULD it be that I don't care for the dark side of because I value first? And the dark side people are the ones who value first? That's why I "do" in a positive light?

I DO Beta stuff but have valued Alpha's way of being....

Love,
    KJ
    What I was getting at is that positivity and negativity are (imo) more related to one's level of wellness than their functions.

LOA (and similar philosophies) are related to Ni though (not that all Ni types get into that sort of thing). A healthy ESE will be much more focused on positive Si aspects than on any kind of Ni aspect, negative or positive.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically I'm saying that regardless of your type, I think it's more likely that you're Se/Ni than Si/Ne.
    SEE

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is horseshit! (lol) I'm not convinced

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama

Love,
    Kelly Jo
    haha, T.I. is a stud

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    this is horseshit! (lol) I'm not convinced

haha, T.I. is a stud
    i bow down to strrrng, the almighty....

love ya!
    kj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that is really a picture of yourself in your avatar, dbmmama, then that is the strongest argument so far for ESE, because the person in that picture actually looks like a possible ESE on V.I. But besides that, you have described yourself in a way that is confused and almost logically inconsistent with being an ESE, so you don't seem to have a good and correct view on what you really are. That you really are confused and don't know how to describe yourself correctly is also proven (given the assumption that you really are an ESE) by your totally incorrect test results.

Creepy-Cyclops

I think ESE is a possibility. Dunno though. I'm starting to think it's more likely than EIE. We could do with some more ESE's around here..I need you to supervise me (infact maybe I don't hehe)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really do not see ESE from the pic.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I really do not see ESE from the pic.
    It's not an indisputable truth. Do you see ESE in these pics:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    It's not an indisputable truth. Do you see ESE in these pics:

there are different "looks" in their eyes that give away that even these women are different types.

lv
    kj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are different "looks" in their eyes that give away that even these women are different types.
    The "looks" in their eyes is an almost totally irrelevant factor to focus on. All three of these women are almost certainly ESEs. The second woman is an ESE with 100 % certainty (I know her test results, I know what she identifies with, and I have observed her interactions with other 100 % certain types, including mine, for a period of half a year). The first woman I have also met in real life, and can with confidence say that she is with at least 90 % certainty an ESE (based both on V.I. "in action" so to say, and on intertype analysis, she is a perfect ESE). The third woman I have observed on TV for many hours, including her interactions with a lot of other types in a "reality" documentary, so I can say with confidence that she also seems to be a rather clear example of the ESE type.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how to respond to this without coming off as an asshole. I understand that you're "zomg everything is falling into place" happy. I've been there. "It all makes sense now" is a good feeling. It's like your problems are solved. You feel like your self understanding is complete.

That being said, I think you're taking the stereotypes way too much to heart. I don't think I have the stamina to address every single one, so I guess I'll have to be content with the ones that piss me off the most.

Alpha is not "Life, Love, and Joy". Alpha is not "The Light Side" and Beta is not "The Dark Side".

Socionics is not Starwars, for God's sake.
    Haha, I agree.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-Cyclops

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to this without coming off as an asshole. I understand that you're "zomg everything is falling into place" happy. I've been there. "It all makes sense now" is a good feeling. It's like your problems are solved. You feel like your self understanding is complete.

That being said, I think you're taking the stereotypes way too much to heart. I don't think I have the stamina to address every single one, so I guess I'll have to be content with the ones that piss me off the most.

Alpha is not "Life, Love, and Joy". Alpha is not "The Light Side" and Beta is not "The Dark Side".

You're right IMO. I'm actually starting to feel like you where I'm loosing the energy to elaborate.

I think there's too much emphasis taking place on quadra values I reckon.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You're right IMO. I'm actually starting to feel like you where I'm loosing the energy to elaborate.

I think there's too much emphasis taking place on quadra values I reckon.
    That's understandable, coming from you (if you still think you're Delta, that is).
    SEE

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    That's understandable, coming from you (if you still think you're Delta, that is).
    Could you elaborate here?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hear ya dolphin.

i don't think you sound like an asshole, it's your opinion and it IS helpful in you giving it honestly. i appreciate that in others, whether i agree or not. not even saying i do either way....

i'm writing out the ramblings that go on in my head as i'm trying to figure this out. and then seeing what others opinions on my ramblings are. and that's what i came here for. so, everything everyone has said has been helpful in one way or another.

what is your opinion on the different quadras to shed some light on this for me? i see you are good at understanding them by the goings back and forth stuff you are doing. you wouldn't be able to do that so well without an understanding of them. i really don't want stereotypes, i want to "get" this whole thing and it's pissing me off that i can't get a handle on it.

thanks!
    love,
    KJ

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kelly, are you still uncertain of your type? because your pic conveys ENFj very much.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I wish it was.... Lightsabers are cool..
    yeah, yoda rocks!

my oldest son was into star wars for many years, so the whole analogy is natural...

lv
    kj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    kelly, are you still uncertain of your type? because your pic conveys ENFj very much.
    yes, still uncertain of socionics type.

not uncertain to Who I Am.

staying open.......

lv
    kj

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast