Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Si to the MAX!

  1. #1
    JRiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Territory
    TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Si to the MAX!

    If this doesn't make you burst out in amazing giggles, you are probably not human:

    http://www.cuteoverload.com/


    Just a sample:




    JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

  2. #2
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    !!

    I've been overloaded on the first 2 pics alone.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  3. #3
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ the battle music
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  4. #4
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, I have no heart, these cute things don't do anything for me.

    (oh, what the hell. enjoy)

    Lala, from Tiki Bar

    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  5. #5
    JRiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Territory
    TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    Ehh, the first picture just makes me think of the guinea pig they cooked for an assignment in my spanish class.
    I have this urge to put him in a bag and hide him from the world.

    No Si though...
    I think it's actually a rat. And how are you not affected?!??!

    JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

  6. #6
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You should feel dead inside.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  7. #7
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    You should feel dead inside.
    w00t
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Actually, I have no heart, these cute things don't do anything for me.

    (oh, what the hell. enjoy)

    Lala, from Tiki Bar

    Did you take that picture?
    Last edited by Park; 05-08-2008 at 02:10 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I would like to crochet a little hat for the squirrel as well. He looks.....bareheaded. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  10. #10
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Did you take that picture?
    Oh I so wish I did.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  11. #11
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    If this doesn't make you burst out in amazing giggles, you are probably not human:

    http://www.cuteoverload.com/


    Just a sample:



    squirrel = cute
    fat rat thingie = kinda irritating for some reason. not pleasant to look at all.

  12. #12
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, I'm lurking in another thread so as not to draw attention to myself from my new workplace....but....I'm all stressed out and need hugs today

    I went and saw my grandma yesterday because it was mother's day, and she was saying all this messed up sh!t. Like, I said "I'll see you later" and she replied, as I was leaving "I suppose I might make it to next time".

    It's not her fault, she's just had a mild stroke and has severe alzheimers, she wouldn't have had a clue what was going on. But this morning I felt kinda sick when I woke up, thought nothing of it and headed to work. This ended in me having a panic attack on the train and then nearly throwing up in the nearest toilet by the time I got into the city. So now I'm sitting in Nick's uni library, waiting for him to finish his first class so he can take me home. I have missed work, my eyes have gone blood red from my blood pressure flying up, I'm going hot and cold and I feel like I just ran a marathon. This is so shit. All I want to do is go to work, and all I will be able to do for the rest of the day is sleep and then try harder to exist when I wake up again. I'm so embarrassed that this has happened only 1 month into my job. How the hell do you explain this to a boss???

    "Oh, yes, I'm perfectly fine and normal (mostly) like 90% of the time, but then once in a while I have these massively unexpected panic attacks that debilitate me for at least half a day."



    I don't know what the hell to do. I guess I should finally go to the doctor today and face facts

    I'll get out of your faces now, I just needed somewhere to vent. Nick is all pissed off at me. He tends to react negatively to the unexpected when it's bad news, and he's spent all morning trying to tell me I'm making his life hell. I love him, but he's completely useless in a high-stress situation.

    GGAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  13. #13
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Ok, I'm lurking in another thread so as not to draw attention to myself from my new workplace....but....I'm all stressed out and need hugs today

    I went and saw my grandma yesterday because it was mother's day, and she was saying all this messed up sh!t. Like, I said "I'll see you later" and she replied, as I was leaving "I suppose I might make it to next time".

    It's not her fault, she's just had a mild stroke and has severe alzheimers, she wouldn't have had a clue what was going on. But this morning I felt kinda sick when I woke up, thought nothing of it and headed to work. This ended in me having a panic attack on the train and then nearly throwing up in the nearest toilet by the time I got into the city. So now I'm sitting in Nick's uni library, waiting for him to finish his first class so he can take me home. I have missed work, my eyes have gone blood red from my blood pressure flying up, I'm going hot and cold and I feel like I just ran a marathon. This is so shit. All I want to do is go to work, and all I will be able to do for the rest of the day is sleep and then try harder to exist when I wake up again. I'm so embarrassed that this has happened only 1 month into my job. How the hell do you explain this to a boss???

    "Oh, yes, I'm perfectly fine and normal (mostly) like 90% of the time, but then once in a while I have these massively unexpected panic attacks that debilitate me for at least half a day."



    I don't know what the hell to do. I guess I should finally go to the doctor today and face facts

    I'll get out of your faces now, I just needed somewhere to vent. Nick is all pissed off at me. He tends to react negatively to the unexpected when it's bad news, and he's spent all morning trying to tell me I'm making his life hell. I love him, but he's completely useless in a high-stress situation.

    GGAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!
    I'm really sorry this is happening. I know what it's like to have a husband who's not great in high-stress situations. My ESE guy is that way too. It forces me to calm down and be the strong one which can sometimes be hard when I'm really wishing I could be the one to have the meltdown and lean on him. One of my best friends used to get panic attacks and they can be debilitating when they occur, even if infrequently. Hang in there....
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  14. #14
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, so I went to the doctor and she said no, although I have had issues in the past, this time it's just gastro. That makes me feel somewhat emotionally better. I wish the feeling of nausea would go away though. Redbaron I know exactly what you mean- this is what my husband does, pretty much automatically. I guess this is where the need for Alpha NT comes in? Ahh well. So I feel stupid now for thinking it was a panic attack, but then again, I was spaced out, short of breath, feeling like throwing up, stabbing pains in chest/stomach.....which is what usually happens when I am having one.

    The reflux must be an added bonus that turns it into gastro. Stupid body *sigh*.

    The doctor wanted me to take tomorrow off as well, but sleep is for the weak! I shall be back in again tomorrow. Hopefully with a more positive reaction than retching in a toilet just past Melbourne Central Station/RMIT.

    I say there, screw you life!!!

    You know what else sucks? All I want right now is a huge cup of hot chocolate and I'm not allowed milk

    CRY CRY CRY CRY.

    I am such a fucking sook. Somebody please tell me to suck it up now.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Ok, so I went to the doctor and she said no, although I have had issues in the past, this time it's just gastro. That makes me feel somewhat emotionally better. I wish the feeling of nausea would go away though. Redbaron I know exactly what you mean- this is what my husband does, pretty much automatically. I guess this is where the need for Alpha NT comes in? Ahh well. So I feel stupid now for thinking it was a panic attack, but then again, I was spaced out, short of breath, feeling like throwing up, stabbing pains in chest/stomach.....which is what usually happens when I am having one.

    The reflux must be an added bonus that turns it into gastro. Stupid body *sigh*.

    The doctor wanted me to take tomorrow off as well, but sleep is for the weak! I shall be back in again tomorrow. Hopefully with a more positive reaction than retching in a toilet just past Melbourne Central Station/RMIT.

    I say there, screw you life!!!

    You know what else sucks? All I want right now is a huge cup of hot chocolate and I'm not allowed milk

    CRY CRY CRY CRY.

    I am such a fucking sook. Somebody please tell me to suck it up now.
    You're fine. Let yourself cry. A good night's sleep might help too. Always helps me. And I'm sorry about your grandma. It doesn't sound like an easy situation.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •