Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Iron Man

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Iron Man

    Just saw it. Who else has?

    What's Tony Stark's type?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obviously ISTp.

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he's most likely SLE.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stark SLE (lots of theories about how he could be IEI or ILE, but in the end, me and Erkki used the comic books as well. He was supposed to turn into a seriously dictator-like controlling person and a businessman, so IEI stopped making sense and he's overall too beta to be ILE.)

    Pepper LII
    Black military guy EII
    Obadiah LSE
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Obviously ISTp.
    you just think he's like the lates James Bond. You're ignoring his fun-seeking way of interaction and ALL the rest of the information that was there for you to see.

    or you think ISTp because he was fixing a car?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really see ILE. I mean, if you look at the stuff he does, ILE could work, but it doesn't fit with the way he presents himself, his demeanor.

    In deciding between SLI and SLE, I think it's important to ask, "Which type would respond more positively to the way he interacts with people, IEI or IEE?"
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In the comic, he always struck me as LIE. I have yet to see the movie though.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Definitely not LIE in the movie. I could see how the character could be LIE though, if he interacted with people differently and carried himself differently than he does in the movie.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    His style of interaction is Se > Ne.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    you just think he's like the lates James Bond. You're ignoring his fun-seeking way of interaction and ALL the rest of the information that was there for you to see.

    or you think ISTp because he was fixing a car?
    First, shut up.

    Second, I made no mistake in my observation.




    *minor spoilers*






    Fe ignoring:

    Blows off award acceptance speech in favor of drinking and gambling, just because he doesn't feel like going.

    Holds press conference sitting down because he is tired, and also invites press to sit down with him so he can see better.

    Makes awkward comments to a female soldier that he only got away with because he just happens to be rich and charming.

    Si dominant:

    Favors drinking and sex as ways of relaxing when he isn't focusing on Si+Ti hobbies.

    Enjoys focusing on aesthetic details of his constructions, like color and texture.

    Confident in his awareness of his physical state and of what his health needs are. This can be seen in how he ignores pleas to go to hospital when he gets back from the Middle East. He "knows" he's okay and that what he needs is a cheeseburger instead of medical attention.

    Te creative:

    Business savvy and good at marketing and selling his products as well as promoting his celebrity image.

    When he saw what his weapons were being used for in Afghanistan, he knew immediately that he could do better and set about creating the suit to be the ultimate weapon. He knew just what the suit needed to be and had no trouble deciding when it was finished, not needing to go through more than a couple revisions until it was "perfect".

    Due to his love of alcohol, travels with gadgets that store and chill alcohol and accessories necessary for making mix drinks.

    Fi hidden agenda:

    When he gets the idea that he should radically change the business model of Stark Enterprises because he feels "in his heart" that it's right, he outright refuses to listen to input from anybody and stubbornly goes about the armor construction at all costs.

    Obvious longing for close interpersonal contact. Seems sad and lonely unless he being close to Pepper or Rhodey.

    His only two friends are both people who are very frank about how they are feeling.

    Ti 8th function:

    Uses Si and Te to create the perfect playground for him to indulge in Si and Ti. He has a fascination with inner workings of machines and computers, constantly tweaking cars and other gadgets, and also inventing technology to his heart's content with his vast wealth and superior intelligence. He was obviously having a ton of fun putting that armor together.


    Also,


    Blatant IP temperament.
    Last edited by discojoe; 05-06-2008 at 10:24 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    In the comic, he always struck me as LIE.
    Agreed, but in the movie he is quite a bit different.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another example of his Si and Te is in how comfortable he is with guiding Pepper through the power cell swapping procedure, even though his life was in danger. He wasn't scared of any bad sensations he might feel and he was comfortable at evaluating Pepper's ability to work through the procedure efficiently and safely based on her work history.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    His style of interaction is Se > Ne.
    This doesn't really say anything.

  14. #14
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Another example of his Si and Te is in how comfortable he is with guiding Pepper through the power cell swapping procedure, even though his life was in danger. He wasn't scared of any bad sensations he might feel and he was comfortable at evaluating Pepper's ability to work through the procedure efficiently and safely based on her work history.
    i haven't even seen this but it's a good Si+Te argument. on the other hand, i've met LIIs etc who seem completely unaware of sensations in their bodies, which might make one at least outwardly less scared of the idea of feeling physical pain.
    Last edited by implied; 05-06-2008 at 10:39 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Yes... and XLE's are complete wusses in a emergency, they can't even tie a shoelace much less guide or command someone thru a situation.

    Pretty much everything you've noted for Tony is like the average MBTI description, it applies to multiple types. You just titled the descriptions with a function.

    As for what a lot of people do after a tough day at work...they go and get some comfort food. Who needs a psyche evaluation after the marathon of a release schedule/emergency/craziness, sometimes you just need a beer, a bucket of chicken and a girl.
    The level of "evaluation" you're hinting at his just a projection of your weak Te and Ti-seeking and resultant inability to accept information unless it works on a "deep" level that you feel you need to really understand anything, not to mention that what you wrote was neither helpful nor substantive, and was highly rhetorical. The fact that you seem see any Te information as arbitrary aspects that can be applied to anything proves that you're unable to make the distinction between useful and useless information because of Te PoLR.

    What I said applies to ISTps, and your objections are irrelevant and embarrassing to read.
    Last edited by discojoe; 05-06-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: edited unclear sentence.

  16. #16
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The impression I got was ILE.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    It mostly shows that he didn't even read what I said.

    I said it applies to multiple types, not any type. The implication might have been XLE but he chose to not look at that either. Really what Discojoe is doing is just ad hominem attack on a strawman, he's basically saying I have Te-PoLR, then mis-represent what I say to make it sound like I said something else. And they saying that something is untrue because I have some sort of deficiency in a IM Element.

    Yes, Discojoe really is a piece of shit for doing this.. among other things. It doesn't say much about Iron Man, but it says a lot about Discojoe.
    Poor INFp baby/idiot.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I would be quite proud to be a INFp, they're really some of the best people I've known in my life... while you are simply trash.
    Haha. Nice.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    c'mon discojoe, seriously? this makes IxFps sound like fucking retards.
    They're not all that bad. hkkmr is a particular case.

  20. #20
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just saw the movie. I pretty much agree with discojoe's arguments for SLI.

    There is a case for him being a Se dominant in that he seemed to need a dose of Ni sometimes, but on the other hand he's not portrayed as someone who needed or even wanted to fully control his company - unlike the Stark of the comics (when sober), who's more like a LIE.

    Imo, Pepper is ESI. Rhodes might be IEE or LSE.

    Stane is not easy to type.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  21. #21
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought EII > ESI for Pepper... an ESI would have been more firm with Stark. (But then again maybe it's just the actresses Se PoLR I was seeing?)

    As far as Stark's type, I don't think he has a clear type in the movie. Having thought about it more, he's an imperfect fictional character that does not fit well into any of the 16 types.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  22. #22
    cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    As far as Stark's type, I don't think he has a clear type in the movie. Having thought about it more, he's an imperfect fictional character that does not fit well into any of the 16 types.
    It appears to me that he fits pretty clearly into the ILE category, I really can not see him as a SLI in anyway. The priorities are way off IMO for SLI, too much energy (too up and about) and not in a Te sort of way, not very quiet about what he does (very loud and a bit of show off), seems to revel in public opinion and spectulation.

    The whole film concentrates heavyly on aspects of his activities (award cermimonies rewarding him for his intellectual skills, adoring fans, women throwing themselves at him), which I think contributes to a alpha feel to the film.
    Last edited by leckysupport; 05-13-2008 at 03:49 PM.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric View Post
    It appears to me that he fits pretty clearly into the ILE category, I really can not see him as a SLI in anyway. The priorities are way off IMO for SLI.
    Oh, well when you put it that way I guess he isn't SLI.

  24. #24
    cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Oh, well when you put it that way I guess he isn't SLI.
    I edited the last post.

  25. #25
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...
    Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    Suomea

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric View Post
    It appears to me that he fits pretty clearly into the ILE category, I really can not see him as a SLI in anyway. The priorities are way off IMO for SLI, too much energy (too up and about) and not in a Te sort of way, not very quiet about what he does (very loud and a bit of show off), seems to revel in public opinion and spectulation.
    While I agree that he seemed particularly perky at times, I'd actually argue that his demeanor was rather sluggish and laid back. I'd also agree that he was obnoxious, but it was in an Fe-ignoring way, not an Fe-seeking way.

    The whole film concentrates heavyly on aspects of his activities (award cermimonies rewarding him for his intellectual skills, adoring fans, women throwing themselves at him), which I think contributes to a alpha feel to the film.
    I totally disagree. The film focuses on Stark's inclination to ignore and disregard Fe aspects, not the Fe aspects themselves. The only part of his fame he seemed to enjoy was that he could gamble a lot, drink a lot, and screw lots of beautiful women. That's Si.

  27. #27
    cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    While I agree that he seemed particularly perky at times, I'd actually argue that his demeanor was rather sluggish and laid back. I'd also agree that he was obnoxious, but it was in an Fe-ignoring way, not an Fe-seeking way.
    I was more talking about how he over extended himself, how he was captured and brutaly treated in the Desert in some faraway land and then the next day carried on with his business in a loud attention grabbing way. That to me is very extroverted behaviour, Si leading types would want to take some kind of break (I think it was suggested that he should take a break, but he refused), sort out their introverted conflicts somehow but instead Stark neglects this and carries on fighting elements in his company.

    He revels in the limelite, if you look at examples of SLI celebs most of them avoid it as much as possible and only deal with it if they really have to. A SLI would more have typically wanted to keep the fact that he was Iron Man a secret, but Stark tells everyone.

    Gamma business tend to be very powerful, but the names of the owners are usually barely known by the public, sometimes the names of the companies are barely know. That is Fe ignoring, getting on with your business without being too loud and show man like about your activities. This the complete opposite of what Stark does, he wanted to show everybody his inventions and he wants to be associated with them publicly (he is ALL about ego) .

    The films has a lot of Alpha themes, it's all about award cermonies , degrees from prestigous universities, publically respected talents and being rewarded with money for your talents. This is the Alpha NT leaning heaven and Stark is shown as being a 'winner' in this kind of environment.

    The only part of his fame he seemed to enjoy was that he could gamble a lot, drink a lot, and screw lots of beautiful women. That's Si.
    You don't really need fame to gamble and drink, any idiot with enough money can do that. But the film somehow linked his gambling and drinking with being famous, and he was enjoying these activities in a ego boosting sort of way.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Fe ignoring:

    Blows off award acceptance speech in favor of drinking and gambling, just because he doesn't feel like going.

    Holds press conference sitting down because he is tired, and also invites press to sit down with him so he can see better.

    Makes awkward comments to a female soldier that he only got away with because he just happens to be rich and charming.
    This seems more like ignoring than anything else. He was making inappropriate jokes to get a rise out of everyone in the humvee, he was ignoring the proper thing to do by disregarding the award ceremony and getting the press to sit down with him. It's all ignoring what is proper to get some cheap .
    Si dominant:

    Favors drinking and sex as ways of relaxing when he isn't focusing on Si+Ti hobbies.

    Enjoys focusing on aesthetic details of his constructions, like color and texture.

    Confident in his awareness of his physical state and of what his health needs are. This can be seen in how he ignores pleas to go to hospital when he gets back from the Middle East. He "knows" he's okay and that what he needs is a cheeseburger instead of medical attention.
    Crap, not true, and the third part is him IGNORING rather than being confident in it; going for a completely irrational solution to his bodily problems rather than taking a break and relaxing. It could go either way perhaps. I would also say that he had his robots do the majority of the work for him, rather than he doing the work himself. He just made the design and had the robots carry the rest of it out. He also grossly underestimated the thrust needed in his first flight test, sending him flying into the ceiling without a helmet. This shows a certain degree of impatience and incompetence.

    Te creative:

    Business savvy and good at marketing and selling his products as well as promoting his celebrity image.

    When he saw what his weapons were being used for in Afghanistan, he knew immediately that he could do better and set about creating the suit to be the ultimate weapon. He knew just what the suit needed to be and had no trouble deciding when it was finished, not needing to go through more than a couple revisions until it was "perfect".

    Due to his love of alcohol, travels with gadgets that store and chill alcohol and accessories necessary for making mix drinks.
    First 2 parts have nothing to do with creative. He didn't care about his celebrity image AT ALL because he did things like ignoring the award ceremony in the beginning, tossing the reporter out on her ass after having sex with her, contradictory to the HA if I'm not mistaken. He, in fact, did not show any signs of needing love in the movie, or at least in a totally different way than James Bond did.
    Fi hidden agenda:

    When he gets the idea that he should radically change the business model of Stark Enterprises because he feels "in his heart" that it's right, he outright refuses to listen to input from anybody and stubbornly goes about the armor construction at all costs.

    Obvious longing for close interpersonal contact. Seems sad and lonely unless he being close to Pepper or Rhodey.

    His only two friends are both people who are very frank about how they are feeling.
    He was not "lonely" without Penny. His life would have fallen apart without her. Isn't this backwards? Isn't the SLI supposed to keep the IEE's life from falling apart instead of the other way around? Classic on his part. Penny wasn't very blatant either. She did subtle things, like send him the "heart" with the engraving "proof that Tony has a heart" or something to that effect.
    Ti 8th function:

    Uses Si and Te to create the perfect playground for him to indulge in Si and Ti. He has a fascination with inner workings of machines and computers, constantly tweaking cars and other gadgets, and also inventing technology to his heart's content with his vast wealth and superior intelligence. He was obviously having a ton of fun putting that armor together.
    Remember, he did very little work with his hands, outside the cave in Afghanistan. He showed frequent disregard towards his own health. He was constantly isolated in his lab (not showing any need for love or pleasure, I might say) while constructing the suit. He created the perfect playground for and with his vast wealth.

    He is the epitomy of the rich, powerful, arrogant, airheaded, rock star inventor. Every ILE's wet dream.
    INTj

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    electric and ataronchronon: I'm not going to argue with you, because you both have totally different ideas than I about how information elements affect behavior, so the only argument possible is "no you're wrong". Pointless.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    electric and ataronchronon: I'm not going to argue with you, because you both have totally different ideas than I about how information elements affect behavior, so the only argument possible is "no you're wrong". Pointless.
    Apology accepted.
    INTj

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ataronchronon View Post
    Apology accepted.
    Accepting imaginary apologies is a sign of autism, so that would be consistent with INTj.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Accepting imaginary apologies is a sign of autism, so that would be consistent with INTj.
    Arguments like this are consistent with someone who is lashing out because he has nothing better to say. Another victim of seeking.

    Anyway, notice that in my argument I did not say that he was an ILE, but only that he was an ILE's dream. That is the problem with typing fictional characters (especially super heroes) because they can be highly idealized with all of the strengths and none (or few) of the weaknesses.
    INTj

  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ataronchronon View Post
    Arguments like this are consistent with someone who is lashing out because he has nothing better to say. Another victim of seeking.
    So if someone insults you after you insult them, it's because they have nothing better to say? Silly autistic children and their attempts to be normal.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    So if someone insults you after you insult them, it's because they have nothing better to say? Silly autistic children and their attempts to be normal.
    Sorry, if I knew you were an LSI I wouldn't have bothered.

    edit: SLE maybe? Very familiar argument pattern regardless.
    Last edited by ataronchronon; 05-14-2008 at 02:36 AM.
    INTj

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ataronchronon View Post
    Sorry, if I knew you were an LSI I wouldn't have bothered.

    edit: SLE maybe? Very familiar argument pattern regardless.
    Sorry, if I knew you were autistic I wouldn't have bothered.

    edit: Retarded maybe? Very familiar argument pattern regardless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •