Hey guys- just a quick and unhappy message.

So the parentals went awoll last night because their broadband had run out- blames Nick and I. No it wasn't us. My brother downloads movies overnight on to his xbox 360 and they can't undestand the concept of this and it's implications on their cap.

So I bought them another 1 GB, to last them until the 7th. And they went NUTS!! I dunno, I must've said something that translated to "your mother" in beta I guess.

So dad in all of his infinite wisdom and led by the ever-infuriating mum snuck around last night and changed all the network passwords so that we can't access the internets via our wireless connections on various computers- It can now only be accessed on their personal machines and guess what- the access passwords for those machines have been changed and we aren't allowed to use them apparently.

I HAS A SAD.

So, I have like 5 mins to tell you this during a work break, and I might be quiet for a qhile. They are driving me insane.

Fortunately our mutual LIE friend looks like bringing in some HAX0R <3 later in the week, so it shouldn't be permanent, but sigh.

Ok, well that's all from me for now