Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my bro ...

Recently I’ve been doubting my typing of my brother, so I thought I’d let you good people of the forum have a crack at his type.

Um – what to say …. he appears to be a pretty laid-back sort of guy, but he can be offended pretty easily. He dislikes over-the-top, fake people. He hates the idea of personality-typing because he likes to think that he can be whoever he wants to be and can adopt personality traits to suit his purposes. He’s naturally pretty athletic. He works out sporadically – actually he keeps up quite a routine for a good length of time, then he’ll leave it for awhile, then start up again. He loves making people laugh and is good at dry humour. He’s not really extroverted, but he’ll get up and do an impromptu speech and have everyone in stitches with his one-liners. He likes coming up with solutions to people’s problems e.g. ‘how to affect confidence’ or something like that, and is completely serious about his theories on those sort of subjects.

He likes being around people a lot. He won’t say too much, but what he does say he says with no trace of timidity. His theory is that you can do / say whatever you want and people will accept it if you do it with confidence. He reckons it's all about the delivery. Lol. He appears perfectly comfortable in any company and is usually where the action is. He changes his persona to suit the type of people he’s with e.g. he’ll be formal and eloquent with his elders, and ‘cool’ and laid-back with his peers. He enjoys ‘practicing’ communication techniques on strangers and often amuses himself at their expense. He shows his affection by giving gifts and by helping people in a practical fashion. When he's angry, he speaks shortly and sharply. He's often moody. It's very hard to draw him out of bad moods. It has to be done with subtlety and care - he doesn't take kindly to humour at his expense.

Um – anyway I could go on and on – lol – so just ask me if you want to know anything else.

The first two pics are fairly standard expressions of his. In the last pic, his expression is very unguarded and not typical.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 05-10-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    INTj?
    What makes you think that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first impression was ESTp, then ISTp

need more info

what do you think he needs in a dual?
    Last edited by reyn_til_runa; 05-06-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    first impression was ESTp, then ISTp

need more info

what do you think he needs in a dual?
    Some sort of F, and probably N. Fe/Fi - I'm not sure which. Actually I think more Fi, 'cause he values loyalty and stability.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would think def not SLE, possible SLI.

He is too comfortable around people for an Fi PoLR.

You know what, SLI would make a lot of sense. If his motivating function is Fi, he'd enjoy making friends in that way, you know?

How does he react to Fe?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together