TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jimbean's user type list

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...mbean/Userlist

This is a work in progress. But so far I am confident with the two lists I have made, which I believe would serve as good benchmarks. The third list sucks, I don't think some of those individuals would serve as good benchmarks anyway. I did not quite get to some of you, so please don't have a hissy fit if you don't see your type in there!

If there is anything that looks like it needs adjustment, please feel free to comment.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Props for designating how much you actually know the person. You purvey wisdom, child.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You purvey wisdom, child.

ah, thanks!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    haha jimbean I don't know why I'm saying this here but you seem like such a nice guy
    Thanks
    Last edited by Jimbean; 05-06-2008 at 02:22 AM.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i agree, good list good typings for the most part for sure

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    yeah, i agree, good list good typings for the most part for sure
    Yeah, I like how jim keeps his options open (eg. suggesting the quadra or temperament of a forum member rather than having a specific type) when he is unsure.

All in all, his typings are well thought out. =)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have time to do it now, but I will improve on my list. I will add a little analysis and complete more of the third list sometime in the near future.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

update:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...mbean/Userlist

and I am not done either. I am still experimenting with some methods.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is another way of doing this:

my list II

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...bean/User_list
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should be the benchmark list for "the typings of people that are easiest to swallow given forum history."
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Is it me or does it seems like each socionic type represents a different disease?

4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    lol my old username.
    lol my old sociotype.
    fixed upon request
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    That must have been one of my old posts
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    fixed upon request
    lol.

you know your list doesn't have to be (in fact, isn't intended to be) a repository of self-typings.

which is not quite what it is, but its close.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    lol.

you know your list doesn't have to be (in fact, isn't intended to be) a repository of self-typings.

which is not quite what it is, but its close.
    Actually, I did have a reason to edit Allie's type. She just reminded me.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius