Thread: I'm ESFJ / ESE now

Creepy-

Smile I'm ESFJ / ESE now

Hey, Alphas - I just wanted to say "hello," having done some more self-analysis (both testing and reflection) and found my personality to fit much more closely with the ESE than EIE descriptions I had previously thought I was.

Being ENFJ in Meyers-Briggs, I assumed EIE in socionics... but the descriptions never felt quite right in some way, and I've finally figured out why: my Ni sucks compared to a typical EIE, while my Si is fairly well-developed. Also, the ways I interact with other types are more along the lines of ESE relations than EIE (which in some cases is quite a drastic difference!) I wonder how many others here have had this experience. Also, is it possible to be so close on the border between EIE and ESE that a person flip-flops back and forth in different situations? I am fairly new at all of this and find it fascinating, if perplexing at times, and your insights are all greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well hello! =)

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!!! They're multiplying!!!!!!

YAY
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Hey, Alphas - I just wanted to say "hello," having done some more self-analysis (both testing and reflection) and found my personality to fit much more closely with the ESE than EIE descriptions I had previously thought I was.

Being ENFJ in Meyers-Briggs, I assumed EIE in socionics... but the descriptions never felt quite right in some way, and I've finally figured out why: my Ni sucks compared to a typical EIE, while my Si is fairly well-developed. Also, the ways I interact with other types are more along the lines of ESE relations than EIE (which in some cases is quite a drastic difference!) I wonder how many others here have had this experience. Also, is it possible to be so close on the border between EIE and ESE that a person flip-flops back and forth in different situations? I am fairly new at all of this and find it fascinating, if perplexing at times, and your insights are all greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
    welcome to alpha bwahahahaha :-)

yeah i think it's easy to mix up your type for a lot of reasons. for extraverts, the creative function is introverted, so being extraverted and all, you can miss-identify your creative function. also myer-briggs has the polr and role functions mixed up, leading to further confusion.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Welcome to typing, self-typing, counter-self-typing, re-counter-self-typing, typing movies, typing dogs, typing tornadoes, typing beer companies and back again.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj? NO!!!!!
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    ESFj? NO!!!!!
    No shit. There can be only 1.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cracka, you're hilarious!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome. Cracka wasn't getting the activation job done for me. Maybe you can.

ROCK!

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Creepy-

Thanks for all the words of welcome... even the threatening ones It's strange how much more I identify with ESE descriptions and characteristics, as well as with Alpha ideals. It's good to be a part of this jovial (and, I would argue, aptly-named!) group.

By the way, I think it's really interesting (strange?) that so very few ESFJs are here. Why is that? I mean, yeah, I like to be out and active face-to-face, but people are so interesting to me that I found my way here, and I would have expected more ESFJs to have as well. Hmm....

Quick shout out to Cracka, by the way! Holla!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning: I'm married to an ESE so you may find me comparing you to him. Cracka gets that a lot
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Awesome. Cracka wasn't getting the activation job done for me. Maybe you can.

ROCK!
    You came in at a bad time... right about the time that the ISFP's started going crazy in alpha causing me to spend a lot less time here, I really couldn't take it...lol.

Hi 2 u 2 songofsappho, you may be the only ese here that's actually into the theory, I'm just here cuz I like to party. Well, and the people here are pretty swell. Hmm, Except for Bionicgoat.