TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LOL...SEI Offensive Description

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...domain/SEIfail

I can't see what's offensive about it. Maybe its because stuff like this...

DON'T even get me started on dual exploitation. ILE's are like slaves to these bastards. The ILE is hugged repeatedly, and is forced to hug this slimy, loving boy/girl. The SEI begs the ILE to say "O.M.G "insert SEI", you are really smart" with no evidence of such an assertion. There have been reports from reliable sources that SEI tie ILE lovers beside them in that bloody bed, and cry on the ILE's chest, telling him/her "OMG "insert ILE", the world hates us, but at least we have each other." Then the ILE is forced to eat oranges because he/she is always sick. It allows the SEI to use that useless
    ...sounds really appealing to me. I dunno.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you like the description man. I worked like 2 days on it.

Anyway, it's what I would love to do to someone, it's really exaggerated, but the caregiving is there, lol.

Find an SEI girl man, you'll be set.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I'm glad you like the description man. I worked like 2 days on it.
    Well good job sir.

Anyway, it's what I would love to do to someone, it's really exaggerated, but the caregiving is there, lol.
    And that's what I appreciate about you SEIs...

Find an SEI girl man, you'll be set.
    Yeah, I'll try. But this is how the typical conversation between and SEI and me goes:

Josh: Hey, did you know that music is really just based on simple mathematical fractions? That all the complexity we hear and enjoy is just the interplay of various frequency ratios? That the "minor" key is really just the introduction of the prime number 5 into the denominator?

SEI girl: Woooow, I never though about that. I like music, and I've always wondered why some songs sound sad. You're kinda cool.

Josh: ...And that these ratios help us determine what sounds pleasant and what sounds discordant. You know, because there's a formula for how long it takes a musical interval to resolve: resolutionTime = (1 / interval.lowerPitch.frequency) * interval.ratio.denominator; So if it's a more complicated ratio, like the tritone, which is 45/32, it takes a long time to resolve, so it doesn't sound pretty.

SEI girl: Well, gee, that's neat...Um...

Josh: ...And even if it's a simple fraction like a major third, which is 5/4, it can sound bad in lower notes because lower notes oscillate slower, meaning it takes longer for them to resolve.

SEI girl: Ok, I see you like music and math...Do you like cookies ?

Josh: Yeah, cookies are great! Did you know that cookies were invented in Persia? I would never have guessed that until I read it on Wikipedia. You never know what you'll find there. I spend hours reading it, and I'm even in training to become a Moderator. It's really a shame that so many people hate on Wikipedia, because it's really a great project that allows so much information to be shared. And it's really not as inaccurate as some people think, because most errors get corrected pretty quickly, so the chances of coming across a really well-written, genuinely deceptive error are pretty low.

SEI girl: Um...yeah...(walks away slowly and gets involved in better conversation)

Josh: So, you seem really nice. It's a shame there aren't...hey, where'd she go? Dammit, not again!

-----

This is a problem.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG I will teach you how to make pleasant conversation!!!!

and yes, my nation invented the cookie!!
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you can see, the problem is that I don't know when to stop. I know it should be [excited, interesting fact] then [appreciative response] but I never do it.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...domain/SEIfail

I can't see what's offensive about it. Maybe its because stuff like this...

...sounds really appealing to me. I dunno.
    Maybe this offensive SEI description won't appear like lacking badassness to you.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18268

In my experience SEI's like to talk and talk and talk if you give them the chance to. Just allow them to tell an interesting or funny experience they recently had. Ask them questions, while making random funny connections and ideas.

She walked away on you because you started throwing Te. ILE enjoy Te has a hobby, but nothing more. In your example you were sharing your Te hobby with a SEI. SEI has a Te polr, as you know. So yeah of course her reaction would be "Umm. . .yeah. . ." I make the mistake sometimes of doing this too.

When she mentioned cookies. That was you cue to say something unexpected, funny, and random about cookies, not talk about facts about cookies. Something Ne. If she is truely SEI she will eat this up.

Try this.

You: Yeah, cookies are great! You must be offering then. Do you always try to bribe guys into liking you by offering them cookies?

Say that, she will think you are cute. Just remember let the SEI talk and feed off what she is telling you. Don't dominate the conversation with your boring hobbies and analyzations. Whenever I spot an ILE (hell even other NTs sometimes) doing this, I start feeling embarrassed. Because I have been there (and still do on occassion), thinking it was the right way to be interesting to someone. Only INFps and ENFjs are able to get away with that crap lol.

I've found that the manner your were conversating attracts moreso ESE, SEE, and EIE if what you saying is helping them solve a problem. I know from experience. ESE is good. But SEE is bad, really bad. I avoid talking too much about my Te and Ti related hobbies for that very reason. I was at one point a SEE magnet. Overall though, I tend to attract SEIs, ESEs, and SEEs. Those SEE often confuse me with INTp and think I'm the type to roll over for them.
    ILE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dave, I need cues for attracting girls man, you seem to be on top of this dual thing.
    D-SEI 9w1

dave, I need cues for attracting girls man, you seem to be on top of this dual thing.
    LOL. I guess if I could be fully interested in the relationship aspects, the next step, I would be an expert.

Attracting, getting them to like me = great
    Getting to or maintaining a relationship = really really bad.

But yeah I can help with the attraction part dude.

You can hit me up on AIM or myspace for a chat. Links in profile. No stalking, please.
    ILE

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave View Post
    In my experience SEI's like to talk and talk and talk if you give them the chance to. Just allow them to tell an interesting or funny experience they recently had. Ask them questions, while making random funny connections and ideas.

She walked away on you because you started throwing Te. ILE enjoy Te has a hobby, but nothing more. In your example you were sharing your Te hobby with a SEI. SEI has a Te polr, as you know. So yeah of course her reaction would be "Umm. . .yeah. . ." I make the mistake sometimes of doing this too.

When she mentioned cookies. That was you cue to say something unexpected, funny, and random about cookies, not talk about facts about cookies. Something Ne. If she is truely SEI she will eat this up.

Try this.

You: Yeah, cookies are great! You must be offering then. Do you always try to bribe guys into liking you by offering them cookies?

Say that, she will think you are cute. Just remember let the SEI talk and feed off what she is telling you. Don't dominate the conversation with your boring hobbies and analyzations. Whenever I spot an ILE (hell even other NTs sometimes) doing this, I start feeling embarrassed. Because I have been there (and still do on occassion), thinking it was the right way to be interesting to someone. Only INFps and ENFjs are able to get away with that crap lol.

I've found that the manner your were conversating attracts moreso ESE, SEE, and EIE if what you saying is helping them solve a problem. I know from experience. ESE is good. But SEE is bad, really bad. I avoid talking too much about my Te and Ti related hobbies for that very reason. I was at one point a SEE magnet. Overall though, I tend to attract SEIs, ESEs, and SEEs. Those SEE often confuse me with INTp and think I'm the type to roll over for them.
    I know to do most of this, I just forget when I'm actually doing it. Plus, I was exaggerating a little. But thanks, man.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Gotcha. I know what you mean though. Takes some practice. I'd say be your self first. You may find a SEI that is interested in hearing everything you have to say. And respond to you postively. I know the feeling sucks when you say something and you not sure if it was a turn off. Moving on is the best way to go.

I had a really good ISTp friend who gave me some advice by saying "When they don't want to hear what you have to say, you gotta say 'Fuck you, you bitch' and go to the next one." LOL.
    ILE

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha. I know what you mean though. Takes some practice. I'd say be your self first. You may find a SEI that is interested in hearing everything you have to say. And respond to you postively. I know the feeling sucks when you say something and you not sure if it was a turn off. Moving on is the best way to go.

I had a really good ISTp friend who gave me some advice by saying "When they don't want to hear what you have to say, you gotta say 'Fuck you, you bitch' and go to the next one." LOL.
    I had an SEI male friend who said, "When girls play hard to get, you play who the hell wants 'em."

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try this.

yeah, that'd probably work pretty well.
    Now he just has to worry that he'll remember it the next time that a girl says that to him...lol. He'll go into every conversation thinking, "I hope she asks me about cookies." lol.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"Did you know that the tallest mountain in the Solar System is on Mars?''

''Er...no....I didn't actually."

"I'd like to go to Mars. I hope to make a spaceship someday so I can go."

"I know, I can make cookies! Do you like cookies?"

"Hmmm...er...oh shit."

"YOU NO LIEK COOKIES?!! NOOOOOOOO!!! HOW YOU NO LIEK COOKIES?!!

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crap. I did not mean to start all this. And I actually prefer muffins to cookies. If a single woman brought me blueberry muffins, I'd probably ask her to marry me on the spot. I should go get a ring just in case.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

I know what you mean. LOL. A good female ESE friend of mine made a blanket for me. Have I mentioned I'm a total whore for Si and Fe.
    ILE

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crap. I did not mean to start all this. And I actually prefer muffins to cookies. If a single woman brought me blueberry muffins, I'd probably ask her to marry me on the spot. I should go get a ring just in case.
    My mum makes those, but she's EIE. Back away!! Lol.

I've walking in on guy bonding time haven't I? Moving away from the camp fire...
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Josh: ...And even if it's a simple fraction like a major third, which is 5/4, it can sound bad in lower notes because lower notes oscillate slower, meaning it takes longer for them to resolve.
    I wondered why that was the case with lower notes - seriously!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey look Riddy! An SEI who speaks your language!

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    Aw shucks Mime - keep your voice down - you're making me all embarrassed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gosh I'm so jealous. I wish I was good a music...I suck...I might even be tone deaf...which is uber depressing...especially for an SEI.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wth does tone deaf even mean.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wth does tone deaf even mean.
    I'm note retarded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_deafness

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Subletly is not our strong point. You of all people should know that....
    Come again??

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    I think the 10,000 mi or 15,000 km makes that unfortunately irrelevant. Awwww shucks.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

el entero mundo se ha vuelto muerto porque muchas personas que nos han dejado.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread sickens me.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged