Thread: I'm ENFj!

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm ENFj!

So I noticed that I was typed as INFp and as beta NF on another user list. To clear things up about the day of the seminar, I wasn't feeling good and I couldn't really talk. When I'm sick I just don't want to do anything or be around anyone for that matter.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 isn't the most probably enneagram type for an ENFj. are you sure you're not a 3 or a 4?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read her previous posts and agree she's right she is EIE
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    6w5 isn't the most probably enneagram type for an ENFj. are you sure you're not a 3 or a 4?
    I took one test and thats what I ended up with. I'm pretty sure that it is wrong.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have also met Onetreehilluver and I will vouch for EIE! She certainly reminds me of an EIE-Ni that I know personally.
    Last edited by Jimbean; 05-07-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: I spelled Onetreehilluver's name wrong
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I disagree. I think ENFj-Fe totally fits enneagram 6w5. They are especiialy good at analysing things and spoting troubles better than any other Feeling types. They typically know when and what to say in any situation, I can be an ENFj-Fe too, althought it might take alot of energy.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand you, onetreehilluver. You post about once a month and when you do, it normally concerns some ailment or major crisis in your life.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Ezra you are right but I'm easy to figure out. I am a typical ENFj.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But because you post so little, that could easily come into doubt in a lot of people's minds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    So I noticed that I was typed as INFp and as beta NF on another user list. To clear things up about the day of the seminar, I wasn't feeling good and I couldn't really talk. When I'm sick I just don't want to do anything or be around anyone for that matter.
    ive posted in other threads that people, as viewed through model a *and* b can be viewed as both their primary personality type and the mirror of that type more privately or unconsciously which is really inline with jungian and freudian psychology. Metaphysically we we refer to things as having shadows, too, the mind the moon and reflective attributes. kind of like Ne and Ni ... we all contain both actually and whatever you are publicly you're more likely to embody privately...also Jung himself said we become the opposite of what we began as (ie. from introvert to extrovert and vice versa) and that we are all essentially "chasing our own tail" looking for completion like the esoteric snake biting its tail. anyway i think it makes much more sense to view things this way and allows for more realistic modeling and reflection of the way human beings really are.
    Last edited by lefty; 05-15-2008 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    I disagree. I think ENFj-Fe totally fits enneagram 6w5. They are especiialy good at analysing things and spoting troubles better than any other Feeling types. They typically know when and what to say in any situation, I can be an ENFj-Fe too, althought it might take alot of energy.
    ive heard others on the list describe the subtypes of ENFJ one being more of a formal educator and the other being more informal and creative/artistic (i would speculate this is 4/3 the professional/aristocrat and 4/5 the bohemian).

i think 6 is more of a guardian area. and certainly enfj's may serve there, but i think its really a guardian realm. survey how many police officers had dysfunctional home lives or exerpeinces that scared them and youll find out something interesting i bet...
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the enneagram types are not a big deal to me. I'll figure out my enneagram type one day. Thanks for the insight Lefty!
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver