Thread: Music!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Music!

What type of music do you like and why (please explain why you think based on your type, etc....)?

Thanks!
    Love,
    Kelly Jo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    What type of music do you like and why (please explain why you think based on your type, etc....)?

Thanks!
    Love,
    Kelly Jo
    obviously this is an attempt at figuring out the feeeeeel of each element through music for me....

i love music. different types evoke different "moods" for me. or is that invoke? anyway, my favorite kind of music has an inspiring message in the lyrics, is fast, upbeat and I can dance crazy all over the house to it.

me thinks music and feeling certain things from it is . and the inspiring message I like is ? and i dance crazy all over the place is .

thoughts anyone? and thoughts on your type and music?

love
    kj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, i found other threads on music that i didn't see before.....oh well, i'll check those out.

lv
    kj

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I listen to music for some of the same reasons as you, Kelly. The Fe+Se pairing creates a sort of intensity that can sometimes be produced. umm, the main stuff I listen to is acoustic rock and rap (lol). the acoustic rock - as opposed to harder rock - has a good feel, a sort of Ni flow to it, in a sense. and rap has an underlying message that I like - one that deals with fundamental survival and human nature...plus it gets you HYPE

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like Hip Hop, RnB, and Dance music too much. Though sometimes I like music from these formats too. I like eclectic music, and I also like tacky music...it really depends. I might consider some artists cliched and crap, but I might like other artists who really aren't much better . I would say I don't like violent music, even though I like Stan by Eminem. I know what I like, I just don't know why. I do love tracks\albums that have an overall theme or mood, I think. I don't like scatter or inefficiency. It must be teh eloquent and tangible, otherwise I find it disconcerting to ma brain.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I listen to music for some of the same reasons as you, Kelly. The Fe+Se pairing creates a sort of intensity that can sometimes be produced. umm, the main stuff I listen to is acoustic rock and rap (lol). the acoustic rock - as opposed to harder rock - has a good feel, a sort of Ni flow to it, in a sense. and rap has an underlying message that I like - one that deals with fundamental survival and human nature...plus it gets you HYPE
    i can be pretty HYPE naturally lol music gets me SUPER HYPE! my kids call me "CRAZY WOMAN!"

when i was younger i liked rap/hip hop stuff for those reasons too. but as i've matured into my own Se ness, i don't look for outside sources to get that going anymore. it's become part of me now... well, still sometimes when i know it needs a boost in that area.

my hubby was into more acoustic rock type stuff when he was younger. he was in bands for years as a drummer and singer. roxy music like. his priorities have changed over the years which has affected his taste in music, same here. the banging on his drums for hours everyday gave him plenty of Se, he doesn't like rap at all.

my second boy is heavily into elvis. he has some kickass HYPE songs to move to!

love
    kj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    I do love tracksalbums that have an overall theme or mood, I think. I don't like scatter or inefficiency. It must be teh eloquent and tangible, otherwise I find it disconcerting to ma brain.
    yes, well put. agree here....
    lv
    kj