Thread: my list of Socionics types of anime characters

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    I do think that Xellos is an ILE, who oddly enough gets along well (though still not without serious racial tension) with Filia the Dragon Priestess (probably an Alpha SF).

Any thoughts on the characters from Miyazaki's movies like Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa: The Valley of the Wind, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.?
    I've seen Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa: The Valley of the Wind, but I don't remember the characters' names, much less anything about them. The movies themselves were definitely Ne/Si, probably Alpha > Delta, imo.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I've seen Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa: The Valley of the Wind, but I don't remember the characters' names, much less anything about them. The movies themselves were definitely Ne/Si, probably Alpha > Delta, imo.
    By the way, this is exactly why it seems like I type most fictional characters Gamma.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Most people have seen FLCL, I'm guessing? I think Mamimi is IEI and Haruko is ILE.
    Sounds right, especially for Mamimi. I'll add them.
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, this is exactly why it seems like I type most fictional characters Gamma.
    We do seem to live in two separate spheres of anime.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Princess Mononoke (been a while on all these movies so some of these guesses might be sort of half-baked):
    Ashitaka: EII?
    San: SLI?
    Lady Eboshi: ExTx, ExTj?
    Jigo: Gamma NT?

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind:
    Nausicaa: Delta NF

Spirited Away:
    Chihiro: SEI?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

goodnight.
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, I think I've confused the characters... Anyways, how about:

Haruko Haruhara: SLE > ILE
    Samejimi Mamimi: IEI
    Nandaba Naota: ILI or IEI (would an IEI be that serious and annoyed with adults who act like teenagers?)
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII? I guess that could work for him, though the show itself seems pretty Beta, from what I remember
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only listed IEI and ILI because he seemed IP to me, but I haven't seen it in years. He's almost certainly an introvert though.
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII? I guess that could work for him, though the show itself seems pretty Beta, from what I remember
    Quadra Themes in Anime thread.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI:
    • Neji Hyuga, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSI)
    Why not TiNe/LII? Neji is very careful, clearly logical, analytical and detached. He appears to use a creative process to explore options from many different theoretical angles. Also seems correct that he'd have a clear conflicting relationship w/Naruto.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Not sure why I said that at the time. I think I was thinking of the randomness of it as Ne, but now I'm not so sure. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Why not TiNe/LII? Neji is very careful, clearly logical, analytical and detached. He appears to use a creative process to explore options from many different theoretical angles. Also seems correct that he'd have a clear conflicting relationship w/Naruto.
    I see no evidence at all of a Se PoLR (and they generally tend to stand out to me). And he seems pretty aristocratic.
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Not sure why I said that at the time. I think I was thinking of the randomness of it as Ne, but now I'm not so sure. What do you think?
    I haven't seen enough to make a confident judgment.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see no evidence at all of a Se PoLR (and they generally tend to stand out to me). And he seems pretty aristocratic.
    joy, what is your interpretation of what constitutes a Se polr, especially in a LII? i'm sure you've written about this before somewhere, but i'd like a refresher.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm...

It would probably be wise for me to just say it's a vibe and leave it at that... Any attempt I could make to describe it would just piss people off. And I know most people don't see Se PoLR types the same way I do, so it wouldn't really be of any use anyways.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm...

It would probably be wise for me to just say it's a vibe and leave it at that... Any attempt I could make to describe it would just piss people off. And I know most people don't see Se PoLR types the same way I do, so it wouldn't really be of any use anyways.
    if you really offend someone, i'll give you an infraction/warning. otherwise please go ahead.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even so, I'm not sure I can describe it well enough to be of use to anyone else. It's a very subject stance... the perspective of a Se valuer who grew up with a younger Se PoLR sibling and later married someone with a Se PoLR and really doesn't have anything nice to say about that particular aspect of those people.

The best case scenario would be that I annoy people. The worst case scenario would be that I perpetuate negative stereotypes. The most likely scenario is that people will say "but the same words could be used to describe this type and this type and this type" without really understanding what I'm getting at, and that what I'm saying isn't true because they're not like that or such and such a description says this other thing, again, without really understanding what I'm getting at. Or simply disagree with me because what one person sees as a weakness, another sees as a strength.

So yeah, like I was saying, let's just call it a vibe... an overall impression I have from the interactions with and observations of various Se PoLR types I've known irl.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even so, I'm not sure I can describe it well enough to be of use to anyone else. It's a very subject stance... the perspective of a Se valuer who grew up with a younger Se PoLR sibling and later married someone with a Se PoLR and really doesn't have anything nice to say about that particular aspect of those people.

The best case scenario would be that I annoy people. The worst case scenario would be that I perpetuate negative stereotypes. The most likely scenario is that people will say "but the same words could be used to describe this type and this type and this type" without really understanding what I'm getting at, and that what I'm saying isn't true because they're not like that or such and such a description says this other thing, again, without really understanding what I'm getting at. Or simply disagree with me because what one person sees as a weakness, another sees as a strength.

So yeah, like I was saying, let's just call it a vibe... an overall impression I have from the interactions with and observations of various Se PoLR types I've known irl.
    okay, how about you IM me a description then?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, but I'm about to watch House with Peter, so I'll IM you tomorrow.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to ask but what is the evidence of Luffy and Naruto for SEE?

I identify strongly with both characters yet I am now unsure why.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be the xFxp thing.

As for evidence... maybe I'll write something up later. I'm not sure what kind of "evidence" you're looking for though (that seems a strange word to me when talking about someone's type). Did you read discojoe's post about it (I think it was this thread, but I'm not sure).

He's definitely SEE though, and a very exaggerated one at that. Ti PoLR, Fi creative, Se dominance. He's pretty much a caricature of as SEE.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His type was discussed in this thread.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible for me to have this "Naruto/Monkey" kooky yet very capable style and still be INFp?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you read discojoe's post about it (I think it was this thread, but I'm not sure).
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...3&postcount=46

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saturn View Post
    Is it possible for me to have this "Naruto/Monkey" kooky yet very capable style and still be INFp?
    I don't really know you well enough to compare and contrast you to them (or to Vash). Naruto and Luffy capable in their relationships and in that they're strong fighters. In what ways are you capable? (I imagine you weren't referring to kicking people's asses, lol.) The kookiness could just be an xFxp thing.

How many episodes have you seen? Also, are you watching the English subbed version?
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or it can be identification with the characters through an attraction to the ESxp.
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good point
    SEE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or it can be identification with the characters through an attraction to the ESxp.
    oooooooh snap!

It really could be, you know. When I was younger I think I used to be extremely guilty of that.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it is escapism.

I hope it's not. I hope that it's just my environment that's flavorless.

Joy, I feel, and not only feel but want and must, become a big figure in this world. Not in a silly superficial "fame" and "glory" way but I have dreams for my character and I won't feel complete until I fulfill them.

Dammit all this must sound deflating over the internet.

So yeah, I want a stable career in film and philosophy. I mean being a writer won't make me rich but it keeps my creativity flowing and a roof on my head. I got into film just in case my dreams were just dreams, that way as a last resort I could at least show them to people.

Is it too naive to want to be a 'hero' in this day and age? It seems a bit silly, I suppose. I guess I just want opportunities to be righteous and defeat 'evil' (for want of a less fairytale word). But I don't want the huge pat on the back or the appreciation, I want it because I want to be that guy.

Awesome/Childish Post FTW?

EDIT: Yeah, I am on episode 5. I try and watch subbed not dubbed but I'm not picky.
    Last edited by Mr Saturn; 06-11-2008 at 07:35 PM.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should be more confident about getting what you want. Be like Luffy... It's people like that who become enormously successful. Seriously, Luffy does everything right.

He never questions for a moment whether or not he'll be Pirate King. And even more importantly, he doesn't get impatient because he's not Pirate King yet, he just enjoys each moment. He has fun along the way, seeing the journey itself as an awesome adventure. He always finds things to appreciate and admire (even if it's his enemy's abilities, lol). He never feels threatened. If he's not strong enough to get through a problem, he never worries that he'll fail. He just gets stronger. He surrounds himself with people who are smarter than he is. People follow him because he believes in himself and them.

Anyways, I think that admiring Luffy's attitude and determination is great. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not being realistic just because you have big dreams. That's how people who are wildly successful became wildly successful; they had big dreams that they knew they'd accomplish and didn't let anyone tell them any differently.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: Yeah, I am on episode 5.

You have no idea how much better it gets! You're going to love it.

I try and watch subbed not dubbed but I'm not picky.
    When it comes to subbed > dubbed, you should be.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then that is what I shall do.

Thanks, Joy.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome/Childish Post FTW?
    I should add that most of the people you come in contact with are going to see it that way. Don't let that discourage you or make you wonder if they're right though. Ask yourself where they are and where they're going. If it's not where you want to end up, then it's not a good idea to listen to their directions.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then that is what I shall do.

Thanks, Joy.
    (:
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should add that most of the people you come in contact with are going to see it that way. Don't let that discourage you or make you wonder if they're right though. Ask yourself where they are and where they're going. If it's not where you want to end up, then it's not a good idea to listen to their directions.

I'll use that one on Ezra.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll use that one on Ezra.
    SEE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This list is under construction and currently consists mostly of characters that either appear in anime I've seen recently or characters that are for one reason or another particularly memorable for me.

There won't be many characters of some types (and perhaps even quadras) due mainly to the fact that I tend to be drawn to certain types of anime, so please feel free to make suggestions. (If I haven't seen the anime series though I'll probably only add the character if a number of people who have seen it agree on that character's type.)

What I'm hoping is that archetypes will appear that are quite noticeable for those who have seen these shows.

Some of these types I'm absolutely set on (Naruto, Luffy, Nami, etc.), and some I'm sort of guessing on. Some won't appear on this list for now because I'm too uncertain of their types (Inuyasha and Kagome, for example). Types that I'm less confident about I'll put an asterisk behind. I'll also list other possible typings in parenthesis.

ILE:
    • Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Bleach
    • Doktor Hogback, One Piece
    • Kisuke Urahara*, Bleach (LII, other IJ?)
    • Xellos*, Slayers
    • Haruko*, FLCL
    SEI:
    • Nemu Kurotsuchi, Bleach
    ESE:
    • Yuzu Kurosaki, Bleach
    • Kamiya Kaoru, Rurouni Kenshin
    • Kasumi Tendo, Ranma ½
    LII:
    • Shikamaru Nara, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (ILI)
    • L, Death Note
    • Soun Tendo, Ranma ½ (EII)
    SLE:
    • Kenpachi Zaraki, Bleach
    • Jinta Hanakari, Bleach
    • Kūkaku Shiba, Bleach
    • Arlong, One Piece (LSI, EIE)
    • Sir Crocodile, One Piece (LSI)
    • Enel, One Piece (LSI)
    • Wapol, One Piece
    • Bellamy, One Piece
    • Axe-Hand Morgan, One Piece
    • Don Krieg, One Piece
    IEI:
    • Tony Tony Chopper, One Piece
    • Ururu Tsumugiya, Bleach
    • Shippo*, Inuyasha
    • Mamimi, FLCL (ILI)
    EIE:
    • Ino Yamanaka, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (ExFx)
    • Orihime Inoue, Bleach (ESE, IEE)
    • Fuu, Samurai Champloo (ESE)
    • Buggy the Clown, One Piece
    • Neferati Vivi*, One Piece
    • Foxy the Silver Fox, One Piece
    • Shampoo*, Ranma ½ (SEE, SLE)
    LSI:
    • Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass
    • Light Yagami, Death Note
    • Uryū Ishida, Bleach (SLI, LII)
    • Zelgadis Greywords, Slayers
    • Byakuya Kuchiki, Bleach (LII)
    • Sesshomaru, Inuyasha
    • Jin, Samurai Champloo (LII)
    • Portgas D. Ace*, One Piece
    LIE:
    • Sakura Haruno, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Tsunade, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSE)
    • Nami, One Piece
    • Lina Inverse, Slayers
    • Nabiki Tendo, Ranma ½
    • Renji Abarai, Bleach (Se)
    • Miroku, Inuyasha
    ESI:
    • Sanji, One Piece
    • Rock Lee, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- note: while Rock Lee does not fit into any typical ESI archetype that I am aware of at present, I don't think there's any other type that makes sense for him
    • Gaara*, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSI, ILI, SLI)
    SEE:
    • Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
    • Gourry Gabriev, Slayers
    • Goku, the Dragon Ball series
    • Franky, One Piece (SLE)
    • Ganju Shiba, Bleach (SLE)
    ILI:
    • Kakashi Hatake, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Nico Robin, One Piece
    • Rukia Kuchiki, Bleach
    LSE:
    • Temari*, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    EII:
    • Vash the Stampeed, Trigun
    • Himura Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin (Note: I have not seen Samurai X)
    IEE:
    • Usopp, One Piece (Ne)
    • "Red Haired" Shanks*, One Piece
    SLI:
    • Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSI)
    • Shino Aburame, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Roronoa Zoro, One Piece
    • Commodore Smoker, One Piece
    • Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Bleach (Gamma/Delta introvert)
    • Mugen, Samurai Champloo (Se)
    • Kikyo, Inuyasha (Note: Worst Character Ever)
    Characters I'm unsure about:
    • Inuyasha- Se
    • Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach- Se
    • Kagome Higurashi, Inuyasha- EIE??? could be a Gamma extrovert
    • Sango, Inuyasha
    • Jiraiya, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden-
    • Kiba Inuzuka, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- perhaps SEE or SLE, reminds me of Ganju Shiba from Bleach
    • Hinata Hyuga, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- ILI sounds about right, but I need to chew on that possibility for a bit
    • Choji Akimichi, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- irrational, probably Ne/Si
    • Tenten, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- ethical, maybe IEI
    • Maito Gai, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- probably rational?
    • Kankuro, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- irrational
    • Orochimaru, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Admiral Aokiji, One Piece- IP
    • Shunsui Kyōraku, Bleach- Alpha/Delta
    • Yoruichi Shihōin, Bleach- I don't know, but I'd be interested in finding out
    • Filia Ul Copt, Slayers- Fe dominant?
    • Ranma Saotome, Ranma ½- seems ethical???
    • Akane Tendo, Ranma ½- ExTx (but not ILE)

[EDIT: The opinions I had back in 2012 were idiotic. Please ignore them @Resonare]

One Piece Corrections:

Luffy: ESFP ILE I believe you're confusing his Socionics type with his ESFP MBTI type. The guy is certainly not Se leading in Socionics, wanting to be pirate king so that he can be truly free rather than out of any will to be in power over others. Also look at how he likes collecting his Nakama, it's all about 'ooooh! new possibilities!!!' rather than 'You have demonstrated that you will be a useful asset to this team'. That and his complete lack of Socionics Fi show how he could never be SEE. Then again, he could just be an ESE.
    Zoro: ISTP LSI (DEFINITELY Ne vulnerable rather than Ne suggestive, just look at his face whenever Luffy does something unexpected). Also he is far too self-disciplined and rigorous to be Si leading. VERY uncompromising once he has decided on a principle too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PIbx4oy0OE
    Nami: ENFP SEE - she seems to be spurred on by gaining immediate concrete wealth in most of her interactions, she quickly takes charge in most situations, using blunt force when necessary (I'm aware this could also be well developed Se in the role form). At the same time, she is a perfect example of Socionics Fi in the creative form, managing her relations with her nakama with ease in order to ensure she is treated like a princess.
    Sanji: ESFJ LSE - Procedural and managing personality, suggesting a Socionics EJ type over IJ, His direct nature (when not in the presence of Nami) and detailed, practical knowledge of cooking suggest Te leading. Further evidence to this is shown in his tendency to describe a detailed cooking procedure when attacking a person e.g. "First, when dealing with an onion you must cut off its roots". Clearly prioritises good care in his cooking (creative Si) over forceful discipline (which would be his demonstrative Se). Also note his Mobilising Ne - creative in his cooking but quite unchanging in his world views.
    Brook: ESE

Mr 2 Bon Kurei: ENFP EIE <<Thought I'd add this one in.

I would agree with a lot of the One Piece villains as SLE... Arlong, Morgan etc. although I'm not sure about Crocodile yet. Then again he could be an INTJ SLE which would explain the difference between him and an ESTP SLE Arlong or an ENTJ SLE Morgan. I agree that LSI is a possibility.

Why are you so sure about Luffy and Nami?

Also Aokiji seems like a strong candidate for SLI.

As for Akainu... A VERY extreme example of LSI.

Tom (the fishman who teaches Franky) is an SEI.
    Last edited by World Socionics; 05-30-2017 at 09:21 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for The Last Airbender...

Legend of Aang

Aang - IEI
    Katara - ESI
    Sokka - ILE
    Toph - SLI
    Zuko - LSI
    Azula - SLE
    Mai - ILI
    Ty Lee - IEE
    Iroh - SEI
    Jet - SEE
    Zhao - SLE
    Ozai - SLE

Legend of Korra

Korra - SLE
    Tenzin - LII
    Bolin - ESE
    Lin Beifong - LSE
    Last edited by World Socionics; 06-03-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Legend of Korra

Korra - ESFp
    Tenzin - INTj
    Mako - INTp or ENTj
    Bolin - ESFj
    Asami - INFj
    Lin - ESTj
    Toph - Obvious ISTp

Amon - INTj
    Zaheer - ISTj
    Kuvira - Obvious ESTp

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This list is under construction and currently consists mostly of characters that either appear in anime I've seen recently or characters that are for one reason or another particularly memorable for me.

There won't be many characters of some types (and perhaps even quadras) due mainly to the fact that I tend to be drawn to certain types of anime, so please feel free to make suggestions. (If I haven't seen the anime series though I'll probably only add the character if a number of people who have seen it agree on that character's type.)

What I'm hoping is that archetypes will appear that are quite noticeable for those who have seen these shows.

Some of these types I'm absolutely set on (Naruto, Luffy, Nami, etc.), and some I'm sort of guessing on. Some won't appear on this list for now because I'm too uncertain of their types (Inuyasha and Kagome, for example). Types that I'm less confident about I'll put an asterisk behind. I'll also list other possible typings in parenthesis.

ILE:
    • Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Bleach
    • Doktor Hogback, One Piece
    • Kisuke Urahara*, Bleach
    • Xellos*, Slayers
    • Haruko*, FLCL

SEI:
    • Nemu Kurotsuchi, Bleach

ESE:
    • Yuzu Kurosaki, Bleach
    • Kamiya Kaoru, Rurouni Kenshin
    • Kasumi Tendo, Ranma &#189;

LII:
    • Shikamaru Nara, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (ILI)
    • L, Death Note
    • Soun Tendo, Ranma &#189; (EII)

SLE:
    • Kenpachi Zaraki, Bleach
    • Jinta Hanakari, Bleach
    • Kūkaku Shiba, Bleach
    • Arlong, One Piece (LSI, EIE)
    • Sir Crocodile, One Piece (LSI)
    • Enel, One Piece (LSI)
    • Wapol, One Piece
    • Bellamy, One Piece
    • Axe-Hand Morgan, One Piece
    • Don Krieg, One Piece

IEI:
    • Tony Tony Chopper, One Piece
    • Ururu Tsumugiya, Bleach
    • Shippo*, Inuyasha
    • Mamimi, FLCL (ILI)

EIE:
    • Ino Yamanaka, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (ExFx)
    • Orihime Inoue, Bleach (ESE)
    • Fuu, Samurai Champloo (ESE)
    • Buggy the Clown, One Piece
    • Neferati Vivi*, One Piece
    • Foxy the Silver Fox, One Piece
    • Shampoo*, Ranma &#189; (SEE, SLE)

LSI:
    • Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass (ILI)
    • Light Yagami, Death Note (LIE)
    • Uryū Ishida, Bleach (LII)
    • Zelgadis Greywords, Slayers
    • Byakuya Kuchiki, Bleach
    • Sesshomaru, Inuyasha
    • Jin, Samurai Champloo
    • Portgas D. Ace*, One Piece

LIE:
    • Sakura Haruno, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Tsunade, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSE)
    • Nami, One Piece
    • Lina Inverse, Slayers
    • Nabiki Tendo, Ranma &#189;
    • Renji Abarai, Bleach (SLI)
    • Miroku, Inuyasha

ESI:
    • Sanji, One Piece
    • Rock Lee, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- note: while Rock Lee does not fit into any typical ESI archetype that I am aware of at present, I don't think there's any other type that makes sense for him
    • Gaara*, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSI, ILI, SLI)

SEE:
    • Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
    • Gourry Gabriev, Slayers
    • Goku, the Dragon Ball series (IEE)
    • Franky, One Piece (SLE)
    • Ganju Shiba, Bleach (IEE)

ILI:
    • Kakashi Hatake, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Nico Robin, One Piece
    • Rukia Kuchiki, Bleach (LSE)

LSE:
    • Temari*, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

EII:
    • Vash the Stampeed, Trigun
    • Himura Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

IEE:
    • Usopp, One Piece (Ne)
    • "Red Haired" Shanks*, One Piece

SLI:
    • Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (LSI)
    • Shino Aburame, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Roronoa Zoro, One Piece
    • Commodore Smoker, One Piece
    • Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Bleach
    • Mugen, Samurai Champloo (SLE)
    • Kikyo, Inuyasha (Note: Worst Character Ever)

Characters I'm unsure about:
    • Inuyasha- Se
    • Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach- Se
    • Kagome Higurashi, Inuyasha- EIE??? could be a Gamma extrovert
    • Sango, Inuyasha
    • Jiraiya, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden-
    • Kiba Inuzuka, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- perhaps SEE or SLE, reminds me of Ganju Shiba from Bleach
    • Hinata Hyuga, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- ILI sounds about right, but I need to chew on that possibility for a bit
    • Choji Akimichi, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- irrational, probably Ne/Si
    • Tenten, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- ethical, maybe IEI
    • Maito Gai, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- probably rational?
    • Kankuro, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden- irrational
    • Orochimaru, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
    • Admiral Aokiji, One Piece- IP
    • Shunsui Kyōraku, Bleach- Alpha/Delta
    • Yoruichi Shihōin, Bleach- I don't know, but I'd be interested in finding out
    • Filia Ul Copt, Slayers- Fe dominant?
    • Ranma Saotome, Ranma &#189;- seems ethical???
    • Akane Tendo, Ranma &#189;- ExTx (but not ILE)
    Ichigo Kurosaki - ESI
    Kyōraku Shunsui - ILE
    Yoruichi Shihōin - SEE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques: SLE-Se 8w7 Sx/So.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also: ESI for Ichigo is spot on, makes me wonder what type Aizen is (considering the latest Bleach chapters)... his dual?

Te-Ni would fit the "grand scheme" style, as well as the symbolic Si-PoLR theme - defeated through overestimation of his own body, strapped to a chair as a method of containing him etc... from another perspective: Victim style much? I pondered EIE first because I fell for the "villain = aristocratic" stereotype but he is far too controlled in his expression, somewhat tolerates flexible alliances and seems comfortable with Ti (see Arrancar ranks, for instance). Bleach is quite Gamma in almost everything so LIE would be symptomatic. Which opens the next question, which type is Ywach? Alpha?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast