Thread: Socionicsit help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics.it help

Hi! I registered the socionics.it domain, and I'd like to know where I can find some stuff I can freely translate to put on it. I don't yet feel confident enough to write my own descriptions.

Also, if anyone knows Italian and wants to contribute, I'd really appreciate it.
    LSI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxkiNAES-N4[/ame] Sorry, I don't have a mustache.

Good luck with the web site.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You can probably translate stuff just so long as it's fair use etc. It's unlikely that someone is going to find out that their article has been translated from Russian to Italian anyway .

The people who have contributed to Wikisocion probably wouldn't mind their stuff being translated into Italian...you could ask them anyway.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure Fabio would be happy to collaborate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    The people who have contributed to Wikisocion probably wouldn't mind their stuff being translated into Italian...you could ask them anyway.
    Ah I hadn't thought of that... I could write it's an edited translation from wikisocion and place a link to the original site. Rick's the owner of the wikisocion right?
    LSI

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSpirit View Post
    Ah I hadn't thought of that... I could write it's an edited translation from wikisocion and place a link to the original site. Rick's the owner of the wikisocion right?
    Yeah. I think all those Straivaseyaya profiles etc. were all translated under 'fair use', though you'll probably have to ask about the other stuff in case you piss someone off (unlikely though ).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's safe to assume that everything everything wiki-related anything is covered as essentially public domain under the GNU license.