Thread: Hmmm, this is what I've decided

Creepy-Diana

Default Hmmm, this is what I've decided

Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it just means you can use different functios for different things. You cant shift on command the parts of your brain. If you could move these blocks around then you would be "Type Morphing" which is impossible because even if you act like another type you remain at your core with a set funcio system.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because if they were fluid a person would go from INTj to ENTp. Its like changing your appearance, or changing how you think.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with Zeia. For example, if I'm using , it doesn't mean that I'm suddenly a sensor. It means that I'm using my role function.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they were codominant than yes that gives the possibillity of that person being one of two types. After figuring that out the person would look at the PoLR or other placement of the functions. One would eventually fit more than the others thus leading to one type. The two dominant functions are what is used most. Thus either can be used quite proficiently, thinking along this stringent it leads to the subtypes (One preference of a function over another). You may use different functions, but in my experience one always fits better than the rest.