Thread: HELP finding out my type!!!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy HELP finding out my type!!!

I really need help finding out my type. I have been studying MBTI for a while and just started looking into Socionics. I have always tested as INFP under MBTI, but have always been torn between that and INFJ after reading descriptions. I have an almost obsessive need to find out my type. To add to the confusion, I tested as EII from a Socionics test, which I have read is equivalent to INFJ. I am now more confused than ever and would appreciate any help/advice/tips on how to finally figure out once and for all my type. I'm not sure why this is so important to me, it just is. I guess I feel like I need to find out what I am before I can continue studying different types (which fascinates me). Please, help!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    I really need help finding out my type. I have been studying MBTI for a while and just started looking into Socionics. I have always tested as INFP under MBTI, but have always been torn between that and INFJ after reading descriptions. I have an almost obsessive need to find out my type. To add to the confusion, I tested as EII from a Socionics test, which I have read is equivalent to INFJ. I am now more confused than ever and would appreciate any help/advice/tips on how to finally figure out once and for all my type. I'm not sure why this is so important to me, it just is. I guess I feel like I need to find out what I am before I can continue studying different types (which fascinates me). Please, help!
    I'm not much help to you as I'm new here but DAMN! what you just wrote is EXACTLY what happened to me, the same types and everything, even the intense feelings about figuring out your type before studying other types.....!

I will be VERY INTERESTED in what others say to you.

Welcome.
    Love,
    Kelly Jo

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    I'm not much help to you as I'm new here but DAMN! what you just wrote is EXACTLY what happened to me, the same types and everything, even the intense feelings about figuring out your type before studying other types.....!

I will be VERY INTERESTED in what others say to you.

Welcome.
    Love,
    Kelly Jo
    Hi dbmmama! Thanks for posting and for the welcome. It feels good and fascinating to hear the similarity in our situations. I was starting to feel like the only newbie here. I'd be interested in seeing this process unfold for the both of us. I have been wondering around the site like a nomad and finally decided to ask for help. I am just so impatient. I feel the need to absorb so much information at once to the point that it all becomes a muddle. I'd love to stay in touch and find out some of the things you're looking into.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, ignore the J/P switch. It very rarely works, and it was just an attempt to falsely make MBTI and Socionics more similar. Also, a EII is INFj, not INFp.

If you are between INFp and INFj, take a look at this:

INFj

INFp

The difference is if you are day-dreamy and seek an aggressive mate, you could be INFp, while if you are a people person and enjoy being healthy and exercising suggests INFj.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're INFp. Fe>Fi is clear from your tone. irrational>rational is also there, as you don't seem to have that sense of control.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06
    EII, IN(F)p
    INFp is IEI, .

EII is INFj, .

And yeah, I say Beta rather than Delta - your attitude made me think of EIEs, although not quite. The intense desire to categorize yourself probably fits with as Hidden Agenda (function 6).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    you're INFp. Fe>Fi is clear from your tone. irrational>rational is also there, as you don't seem to have that sense of control.
    Hi again strrrng! I would appreciate any explanation you could give me on how you came to that conclusion...more specifically? Any ideas as to why I would test as EII? You have a reputation for being good at typing people, so any more information you could give me on the subject would be greatly appreciated. . Thanks!

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi again strrrng! I would appreciate any explanation you could give me on how you came to that conclusion...more specifically? Any ideas as to why I would test as EII? You have a reputation for being good at typing people, so any more information you could give me on the subject would be greatly appreciated. . Thanks!
    Strrrng's good at typing people, but he's not good at giving explanations. Structured logical explanations aren't his forte. (Don't hate, strrrng, I know this is an oversimplification.) But he does seem pretty good at quickly gaining an overall impression and typing someone. If you are IEI like he thinks, you might benefit more from the picture he paints.
    Last edited by JRiddy; 05-01-2008 at 03:15 AM.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and by the way, welcome, qbsirena06. I'm Riddy, and I'm glad you're here. Unless you turn out to be another one of those damn ILIs.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    INFp is IEI, .

EII is INFj, .

And yeah, I say Beta rather than Delta - your attitude made me think of EIEs, although not quite. The intense desire to categorize yourself probably fits with as Hidden Agenda (function 6).
    Yeah, this is exactly my dilemma though. I wonder why I test as INFP under MBTI and EII under Socionics. I read somewhere that it is possible for this to happen and that the labels from the two theories don't necessarily correlate. Can you explain how my attitude reminded you of EIEs? I can see how I can come off more extroverted in writing than in person...not sure if that is what you meant. Somehow it is easier to express myself this way. I think I also intentionally appear more Fe in writing in order to clearly communicate my intentions since I'm not able to use facial expressions/tone to achieve this. I would hate for someone to misinterpret something I say. I guess this makes me sound very INFP. However, in other ways I feel more INFJ. I do agree that I tend to overanalyze almost everything, so I can see the Ti hidden agenda you mentioned. Thanks for your input!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound INFp to me. I can sense the softness and Ni base very strongly.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Oh, and by the way, welcome, qbsirena06. I'm Riddy, and I'm glad you're here. Unless you turn out to be another one of those damn ILIs.
    Thanks Riddy! I'm glad I'm here too! Oh, and I don't think there's much risk of my turning out to be ILI. . You didn't tell me your opinion though....about my type.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your signature is incorrect

EII = INFj =
    IEI = INFp =
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Riddy! I'm glad I'm here too! Oh, and I don't think there's much risk of my turning out to be ILI. . You didn't tell me your opinion though....about my type.
    It takes me a lot longer to discern type on forums. I'm much better at doing it from hearing people speak and observing motor skills. If I had to guess right now I'd actually say SEI or IEI, but I can't really tell yet.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post

EII = INFj =
    IEI = INFp =
    Could it be she means it could be either one? I remember that once I had six different types laid out in my signature, looking at first glance like a normal type-declaring signature. Of course that was largely a joke...

Yeah, this is exactly my dilemma though. I wonder why I test as INFP under MBTI and EII under Socionics. I read somewhere that it is possible for this to happen and that the labels from the two theories don't necessarily correlate.
    Presumably the most common discrepancy between MBTI and Socionics is the J/P switch - that an introverted type will be a J in one system and a P in the other. An EII is an INFj, so that makes sense. The big problem with that, though, is that we are saying that you are not an EII.

Tests aren't always correct, but that does make me think twice about whether you might be EII. Have you tried more than one test? Here's my favorite.

Can you explain how my attitude reminded you of EIEs? I can see how I can come off more extroverted in writing than in person...not sure if that is what you meant. Somehow it is easier to express myself this way. I think I also intentionally appear more Fe in writing in order to clearly communicate my intentions since I'm not able to use facial expressions/tone to achieve this. I would hate for someone to misinterpret something I say. I guess this makes me sound very INFP. However, in other ways I feel more INFJ. I do agree that I tend to overanalyze almost everything, so I can see the Ti hidden agenda you mentioned. Thanks for your input!
    I remember reading on this forum that EIEs usually have a very well-developed self-image. I know, that's pretty secondhand... I figure that this would extend to a desire to clarify your self-image if it isn't already clear.

I'm not sure how EIIs would be in contrast...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That test probably won't help this person, who is already deciding between opposing quadras.

my advice to this person is start examining quadra values

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is exactly my dilemma though. I wonder why I test as INFP under MBTI and EII under Socionics. I read somewhere that it is possible for this to happen and that the labels from the two theories don't necessarily correlate. Can you explain how my attitude reminded you of EIEs? I can see how I can come off more extroverted in writing than in person...not sure if that is what you meant. Somehow it is easier to express myself this way. I think I also intentionally appear more Fe in writing in order to clearly communicate my intentions since I'm not able to use facial expressions/tone to achieve this. I would hate for someone to misinterpret something I say. I guess this makes me sound very INFP. However, in other ways I feel more INFJ. I do agree that I tend to overanalyze almost everything, so I can see the Ti hidden agenda you mentioned. Thanks for your input!
    There we go again! sounding a lot alike.......I do that same thing with the writing vs. in person. it gets me in trouble when people think i'm this expressive in person. maybe i am but not as much as it sounds when i type...at least i think. ha ha!

I'd be glad to stay in touch and see what comes of this for both of us. I have the same desire to KNOW MY TYPE RIGHT NOW. lol and i overanalyze everything too.

when i first came to socionics, i got the theory behind it right away, switching everything from MBTI and how this way made more sense. take a look at the definitions of the elements and their roles and how they manifest in each. those were the most fascinating to me. i also can just get a "gist" about someone and know their type. it's my own i'm not seeing very clearly.

love,
    kelly jo

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    The difference is if you are day-dreamy and seek an aggressive mate, you could be INFp, while if you are a people person and enjoy being healthy and exercising suggests INFj.
    Um, I'm not so sure if that's exactly the right way to differentiate. For example, I'm day-dreamy. And while I enjoy being healthy, I don't really enjoy the process of exercising. And, while I like people in that I think they are valuable, I would not call myself a people person. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm rather anti-social at times.

EII = INFj =
    IEI = INFp =
    Heh, I was going to comment on that myself, but then you beat me to it.

qbsirena06, mine is an example of an INFj signature (minus the quote).
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsiren
    well, the structure of your writing has an Fe vibe. It's this bubbly, energetic thing. I don't know too much about you, but I do know that you're far to enthusiastic and 'fiery' to be a delta, as they are more mellow and contained.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII = INFj =
    IEI = INFp =
    The reason for this is that I created my signature based on my test results. I will change it as I discover my real type.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason for this is that I created my signature based on my test results. I will change it as I discover my real type.
    The problem isn't that your signature doesn't reflect your type. The problem is that it contradicts itself. In Socionics, INFp = , and INFj = . Your signature says INFp but then has the information aspects of INFj.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could it be she means it could be either one? I remember that once I had six different types laid out in my signature, looking at first glance like a normal type-declaring signature. Of course that was largely a joke...

Presumably the most common discrepancy between MBTI and Socionics is the J/P switch - that an introverted type will be a J in one system and a P in the other. An EII is an INFj, so that makes sense. The big problem with that, though, is that we are saying that you are not an EII.

Tests aren't always correct, but that does make me think twice about whether you might be EII. Have you tried more than one test? Here's my favorite.

I remember reading on this forum that EIEs usually have a very well-developed self-image. I know, that's pretty secondhand... I figure that this would extend to a desire to clarify your self-image if it isn't already clear.

I'm not sure how EIIs would be in contrast...
    I took the test you recommended and did like it better than the one I had previously taken. Results: INFp, N Subtype OR INFJ, no subtype. Back to square one, I guess? This is the thing, I don't fully identify with INFp or INFj, but certainly identify with a huge part of both definitions. Is it possible to be a combination of both? Is that what INFp, N subtype suggests? I definitely don't feel I am as relaxed as your typical INFp. I have very specific and strong values/beliefs/ethics, which I try to abide by. On the other hand, I don't like to abide by schedules and routines as much as a typical INFj might. I like to do what I want, when I want it and seriously struggle with motivation otherwise. Also, I have a much more informative communication style versus directive, which I have read indicates INFP. Any thoughts?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That test probably won't help this person, who is already deciding between opposing quadras.

my advice to this person is start examining quadra values

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras
    Thanks for the link! After reading descriptions of the quadras, I identified more with Delta, which continues to add to my confusion.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it should be pretty easy to distinguish, given that they value completely opposite functions

do you like ESTp's or hate them? same for ESTjs...

IP and IJ...which one do you identify with more?

forget all those tests - they all suck. And don't bother with stupid definitions such as, INFj's have a hidden agenda to be healthy and need the ESTj to help them do it.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, the structure of your writing has an Fe vibe. It's this bubbly, energetic thing. I don't know too much about you, but I do know that you're far to enthusiastic and 'fiery' to be a delta, as they are more mellow and contained.
    I can see how you would come to that conclusion. As I said in another post, I seem more energetic and outgoing in writing when I am trying to communicate to another person. In retrospect, I do this to make sure my "tone" comes across. However, I don't think I would ever be described as bubbly or energetic. Those are more likely antonyms to my personality. I actually come across as serious and aloof most of the time. I am quiet and mellow. I do often try to compensate for that by intentionally making sure that I express my friendliness. But this is not a natural thing for me. I am very fiery and passionate internally, but I have trouble showing that, or at least showing it doesn't come naturally to me. What say you?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    There we go again! sounding a lot alike.......I do that same thing with the writing vs. in person. it gets me in trouble when people think i'm this expressive in person. maybe i am but not as much as it sounds when i type...at least i think. ha ha!

I'd be glad to stay in touch and see what comes of this for both of us. I have the same desire to KNOW MY TYPE RIGHT NOW. lol and i overanalyze everything too.

when i first came to socionics, i got the theory behind it right away, switching everything from MBTI and how this way made more sense. take a look at the definitions of the elements and their roles and how they manifest in each. those were the most fascinating to me. i also can just get a "gist" about someone and know their type. it's my own i'm not seeing very clearly.

love,
    kelly jo
    Has anything here so far helped? I can definitely identify with your relative difficulty in typing yourself vs. others. For instance, I think you might be INFp.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you identify more with delta quadra, rather than beta?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbnsiren
    I can see how you would come to that conclusion. As I said in another post, I seem more energetic and outgoing in writing when I am trying to communicate to another person. In retrospect, I do this to make sure my "tone" comes across. However, I don't think I would ever be described as bubbly or energetic. Those are more likely antonyms to my personality. I actually come across as serious and aloof most of the time. I am quiet and mellow. I do often try to compensate for that by intentionally making sure that I express my friendliness. But this is not a natural thing for me. I am very fiery and passionate internally, but I have trouble showing that, or at least showing it doesn't come naturally to me. What say you?
    based on the tone of your post, I cannot see IJ temperament at all - especially Fi-valuing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Why do you identify more with delta quadra, rather than beta?
    Here is a list of what I identify with under each of the 2 quadras in question:
    BETA
    Beta quadra types prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized.

Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.

Beta types tend to give more value to feelings when they are demonstrated with clear emotional expression, and tend to increase the level of their own emotional expression in order to get a reaction from other people.

Talking about personal matters in a group is not something that Betas generally do. It's viewed almost as treachery when something that was told in a one-on-one conversation is retold in front of a group, or when someone criticizes another person's traits in front of the group. Betas believe such things should be told in private and should not be used to embarrass or belittle a friend.

A relationship is felt to be "lacking" if not accompanied by intense demonstrations of emotions. Romantic relationships are also held together by a sense of common goals and purpose, and of the other person as the best partner towards achieving them. Most intense of all quadras in terms of exchanges of emotional and sensual interplay.

DELTA
    Delta types value peaceful, refreshing activities where they are doing something useful and balancing out their inner world at the same time.

Delta types have the philosophy that they will have to rely on their own industriousness to achieve their goals rather than on luck, speculation, group effort, or strong leadership.

Delta types love to share personal experience mixed with their own sentiments regarding their experiences, but all in an insightful and non-dramatic manner.

Delta types like to talk about new beginnings, opportunities for personal growth, and their plans and prospects for the future.

Delta types tend to focus on their vision, with peoples' benefit always first in mind.

Delta types rarely display their deep passions and vision, preferring instead to talk in more neutral terms about what they want to do and why.

Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.

Delta types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive or restful activity.

Delta types generally dislike using poetic wording when describing their inner state, but talk simply about what they feel or their bodily sensations.

Delta types do not fare well in high-pressure situations where they are being forced to do things, are facing threatening opponents, or are submitted to rigorous discipline, but wear out quickly and look for a more peaceful and welcoming environment.

Delta Quadra types believe that if everyone just pursues their own interests and makes some accommodations for others, the group will be better off anyway.

Romantic atmospheres are low-key, based on comfort but practicality.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    The problem isn't that your signature doesn't reflect your type. The problem is that it contradicts itself. In Socionics, INFp = , and INFj = . Your signature says INFp but then has the information aspects of INFj.
    I wonder what type would not get this. Maybe someone should rephrase it or something. Your wording is so complicated
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it should be pretty easy to distinguish, given that they value completely opposite functions

do you like ESTp's or hate them? same for ESTjs...

IP and IJ...which one do you identify with more?

forget all those tests - they all suck. And don't bother with stupid definitions such as, INFj's have a hidden agenda to be healthy and need the ESTj to help them do it.
    This was a great suggestion. Based on my readings of both types, I can definitely conclude that I dislike ESTps the most. They seem like total jerks (no offense to anyone that might be one . I am basing this all on the descriptions I read, not any real-life experience. What do you conclude from this?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    I wonder what type would not get this. Maybe someone should rephrase it or something. Your wording is so complicated
    I'm not sure what you mean. Are you refering to the quote you highlighted or my previous post?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I keep thinking you're misutii, when skimming through the posts, because of the similarities between your present avatar and one of his past ones.
    Oh cool! He must have good taste then .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you refering to the quote you highlighted or my previous post?
    the quote
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The signature contradiction is intentional... it's meant to show that both types are possibilities. I've used the same technique in the past.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The signature contradiction is intentional... it's meant to show that both types are possibilities.
    I highly doubt that....

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt that....
    Brilliand is right. It was intentional after having received conflicting results on tests. I have now removed my signature though, as to eliminate further confusion. I will create one when I know which one I am for sure.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brilliand is right. It was intentional after having received conflicting results on tests.
    Why did you ignore people's [wrong] remarks then?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you ignore people's [wrong] remarks then?
    She didn't. She just... was obscure about it. That probably suggests that she's Beta>Delta...

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast