Thread: My teacher type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My teacher type?

I am curious of her type. I thought ESXJ but also told ENFP a possiblity. But please type her. Here link that show a pic. of her.

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mage001xu9.jpg

She is short about and skinny. Remind me of small dogs who yapps all the time and think there tough.

She is not shy. Very out going, loud, and likes to talk. but talk fast. Not afraid to give her honest opinion (she got Tim Allen really mad) and is not very patient when people go and react slow. Prefer to be told the information directly/short. A perfectionist and like to whine when things don't go her way. When she want attention she'll let you know she want attention. Value beauty and keep mention it before her lecture. Love to be in charge and tell people what to do. Pretty much like to be center of attention.

Hate to work in groups or rely on partner when it comes to doing projects. I usually get better results if ask her questions when class is over, or one on one, if you do in class she'll tease ya and not answer the question directly.

Teaches Business Communication, Public Speaking, and is good at it. Love to have class discussion and share/hear stories. In past she was a host for a TV program for little while (interview people).

She hilarious but sometime she drives me crazy. Worst organizer I've seen for a teacher but tries. Half the class never fully know what assignments due until the day it due. Keep changing her expectations (or what she expects for each assignments) each week pretty much. Keep correcting errors on her syllabus like 5 times. But she'll pick on anyone in class to answer questions whether there paying attention or not.

Tend to like people who tease back or is sensitive and humble.
    Tend to say:

“Look here” *wait*
    “Look here”*wait a little *
    “Hey everyone look at me. Hey you. Look turn around, now” *impatients*

“yeah we know you, now moving on.”
    "well you can get a pencil some other time just use the pen for now"*while doing an assignment*
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression is ENFj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    seemed like a reasonable guess until i read this part:

"Worst organizer I've seen for a teacher but tries. Half the class never fully know what assignments due until the day it due. Keep changing her expectations (or what she expects for each assignments) each week pretty much."

not something i'd expect a strong Ni type to do. although i guess maybe if she gets behind on the Te+Si of grading papers and such, that could force her to change paths. taz, does your teacher ever explain why she creates new expectations at the last minute?
    She very picky with what she want from each assignment, she not happy with the first assignment so she change a few expectations then email it to the class mates, then realize what she did wrong the 2nd time then correct the mistakes send it again. Like with the grade sheet she forget to add a few things that important to her (to rest of us it not a big deal) and end up sending the grade sheet like three times. She good with explaining when talking, but when typing the assignment, it is very not clear and the students let her know that so she change it. But she usualy explain the assignment like two days before it suppose to be due.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like some ESE