Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: LSI women and large breasts

  1. #1
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default LSI women and large breasts

    Look, I won't get into it, but have you noticed this as a common trend?

    That's all.

    Comment away.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  2. #2
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually i've noticed they are all titless wonders.

    are you serious?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  3. #3
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you?

    That is, are you making fun of this topic, or are the ones you know actually not very busty?


    I don't expect breast size to be much related to socionics, it is just a weird trend I've seen recently.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  4. #4
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Are you?

    That is, are you making fun of this topic, or are the ones you know actually not very busty?


    I don't expect breast size to be much related to socionics, it is just a weird trend I've seen recently.
    just challenging the notion that anything having to do with breast size could be seen as an actual socionics trend. if you're not suggesting its actually related, i will simply play along.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  5. #5
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All the LSIs I know have eyes like this:

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe it just seems odd to me, in that their massive mugumbos on some of the ones I seem are so at odds to their cold Ti stares. It is like feminine body but not feminine eyes/face (to me)
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  7. #7
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i generally associate purple irises with easter.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  8. #8
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I associate UDP's last post with coconut milk for some reason.

  9. #9
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any celebrity examples of what you're talking about? i don't honestly know any LSI women with huge breasts, and i'd probably tend to agree that breast size isn't really type related (though i've heard the joke about ENFj women.)
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  10. #10
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I associate UDP's last post with coconut milk for some reason.
    funny you should mention coconut milk cause this LSI i used to date told me he used to eat coconuts all the time as a kid, having grown up in south america. this is all getting too fucking strange. loki, knock it off.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  11. #11
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    funny you should mention coconut milk cause this LSI i used to date told me he used to eat coconuts all the time as a kid, having grown up in south america. this is all getting too fucking strange. loki, knock it off.
    Intriguing... this reminds me... I know several LSIs who all knock on doors the same way... first two long knocks and then 3 short ones, each spaced longer apart than the last.

  12. #12
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Intriguing... this reminds me... I know several LSIs who all knock on doors the same way... first two long knocks and then 3 short ones, each spaced longer apart than the last.
    crazy cause last night i dreamed that not only did 3 LSI women possess unusually spaced breasts, but also that there were mysteriously 2 long sagging breasts, devoid of human flesh, hanging from atop a door like the allure of mistletoe.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  13. #13
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    crazy cause last night i dreamed that not only did 3 LSI women possess unusually spaced breasts, but also that there were mysteriously 2 long sagging breasts, devoid of human flesh, hanging from atop a door like the allure of mistletoe.

    oh gawd... the visuals!!! make them stop!

  14. #14
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    crazy cause last night i dreamed that not only did 3 LSI women possess unusually spaced breasts, but also that there were mysteriously 2 long sagging breasts, devoid of human flesh, hanging from atop a door like the allure of mistletoe.
    Omg, what is it with LSIs and being long and saggy? I know several who like to sag over bridges and stare at the river, or stretch themselves out along benches, or wear long underwear, or sag their jeans. Even stranger I am reminded of a Christmas party where a crazy loon suggested to an LSI that she adorn her own long sagging breasts in mistletoe. I can't remember how far apart her breasts were spaced though.

  15. #15
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Nonetheless, this would be an interesting VI method. Sadly, I don't as much experience as I would like in order to have an opinion on this one.

  16. #16
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Nonetheless, this would be an interesting VI method. Sadly, I don't as much experience as I would like in order to have an opinion on this one.
    that's why the women on the board should all posts pictures of their breasts for umm... VI purposes

  17. #17
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Omg, what is it with LSIs and being long and saggy? I know several who like to sag over bridges and stare at the river, or stretch themselves out along benches, or wear long underwear, or sag their jeans. Even stranger I am reminded of a Christmas party where a crazy loon suggested to an LSI that she adorn her own long sagging breasts in mistletoe. I can't remember how far apart her breasts were spaced though.
    shame on you for not recalling such vital information. i generally carry around a tape measure for just these types of occasions. i guess it was thanksgiving one year, when all fucked up on l-tryptophan, this one LSI's mother started stripping on the tabletop. the LSI shouted in a threatening tone, "mother, we're rich and should no longer be displaying our bodies' proportions upon tabletops." she sneered, nearly cried, but then lowered her eyes and stabbed her dear son in both his thighs with the wishbone of the bird, no less. it required a great feat on the mother's part to stretch the wishbone so far without breaking it in half. so far, in fact, that this factual account is mistakenly said to be myth at times. but, of utmost importance, i will tell you that the mother, before defiling her son, took a moment or two to measure the distance between the two sides of the bone, placed it the valley of her gaping chest, lay prostrate on the table in sincerest praise of the mother earth and then, while making a wish to be slain, tore off her breasts and considered them good. later that night, she supposedly married the man she had long considered an LSI, who happened to only desire her for the 2.14569 foot gap between her fecund lovebirds. this, of course, she did not know.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  18. #18
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    shame on you for not recalling such vital information. i generally carry around a tape measure for just these types of occasions. i guess it was thanksgiving one year, when all fucked up on l-tryptophan, this one LSI's mother started stripping on the tabletop. the LSI shouted in a threatening tone, "mother, we're rich and should no longer be displaying our bodies' proportions upon tabletops." she sneered, nearly cried, but then lowered her eyes and stabbed her dear son in both his thighs with the wishbone of the bird, no less. it required a great feat on the mother's part to stretch the wishbone so far without breaking it in half. so far, in fact, that this factual account is mistakenly said to be myth at times. but, of utmost importance, i will tell you that the mother, before defiling her son, took a moment or two to measure the distance between the two sides of the bone, placed it the valley of chest, lay prostrate on the table in sincerest praise of the mother earth and then, while making a wish to be slain, tore off her breasts and considered them good. later that night, she supposedly married the man she had long considered an LSI, who happened to only desired her for the 2.14569 foot gap between her fecund lovebirds. this, of course, she did not know.
    can I do the next thanksgiving at your place?

  19. #19
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    ah...to be clear, in case some recent posts might've given the impression otherwise -- i'm not some master of experience, either.

    observation at a distance -- my VI methods are basically the same as rating one's surroundings on a scale of 1-10 when the lecture gets boring in high school.
    Yes. There is not enough information in the physiological type descriptions for this one. It could be a breakthrough, pioneered at our very own sixteen types.

    Maybe Sheldon had the wrong idea about his constitution theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    that's why the women on the board should all posts pictures of their breasts for umm... VI purposes
    Yes. And mcnew can't say it's porn because it's not.

  20. #20
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I expect that large breasts would be better for Decisive types and small breasts would be better for Judicious types, based on sexual behavior and Wikipedia's article on erogenous zones. (That is, small breasts respond more to less force, large breasts can take more force; decisive types are more forceful.)

    Since I would expect traits that go well together to actually appear together, I think it makes sense for LSI women to have large breasts.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  21. #21
    PotatoSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm very unsure of my female LSI typings, but none of them has big boobs. Actually they are all flat.
    LSI

  22. #22
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





    Does she count, or is the jury still out?

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  23. #23
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I haven't noticed this at all. Most of those I know tend to be flat.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  24. #24
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  25. #25
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sweet jesus winterpark.

    Anyway, I highly doubt your breast size has anything to do with your overall personality. It's like saying ectomorphs are all nerdish bookworms.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  26. #26
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post




    Does she count, or is the jury still out?
    It doesn't, because Hilary is EII.

  27. #27
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look, all Sensing types tend to have larger breasts, because they tend to be endomorphic.

    Besides, ESI's tend to have a larger chest than LSI's.

  28. #28
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Look, all Sensing types tend to have larger breasts, because they tend to be endomorphic.
    Aren't SFs those that tend to be endomorphic? I think STs can equally be meso, ecto, endo.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  29. #29
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Aren't SFs those that tend to be endomorphic? I think STs can equally be meso, ecto, endo.
    It pretty much depends on the phitype.

    N- tends to be endomorphic
    N0 tends to be mesomorphic
    N+ tends to be ectomorphic

    If you think of a LSI who's 0-0, +-+, 0-+ or --+, a SLE who's --+, 0-+ or +-+, a SLI who's --+, 0-0, +-+, 0-+, --0, or 0--, a LSE who's 0-0, +-0, 0-+, --+ or such, those ST's are likely endomorphic.

    If you think of a ESI who's --0, --+, 0-0, 0-+, +-0, or +-+, a SEE who's +-+, a SEI who's --+, +--, or +-0, a super fuckin' cool ESE who's +-+, or such, those SF's are likely endomorphic too.

    N- is correlated to Sensing, and N+ to Intuition.

  30. #30
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI women are total butches, like SLE's. They aren't any attractive. They usually look older than they are, but in a bad way.

    If I can't find a ESE, maybe I'll find a LSI, because nobody fuckin' wants them.

  31. #31
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RTR's comment is funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Look, I won't get into it, but have you noticed this as a common trend?
    Monica Bellucci has pretty big knockers, but Linda Fiorentino's are average. So no, I don't think it's a common trend.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  32. #32
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    She is not attractive physically in my opinion.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  33. #33
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default



    Wait, w-w-why?
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  34. #34
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post


    I have HUUUUUUUGE expectations when it comes to the future of this thread....
    Ahaha, I know right?

    Where's Gilly?
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  35. #35
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL

    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  36. #36
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ Winterpark: Gross. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    I don't think bust size has to do with type but I think the PERCEPTION of it by others might!!!

    What am I talking about?

    Personal story (though I'm not LSI):

    Before I got a breast reduction I was 32G (I will leave what that means to your imagination).

    My ENFj roommate was 34C (or the cup size equivalent of 32D).

    Now, I was taller than her and had the smaller frame (note my "32" to her "34"). But people were constantly saying she was "huge" and when girlfriends compared they thought she was the bustier of us two.

    It was quite odd, from my perspective, since I was abnormally large and frustrated about it. I thought about how uncomfortable it was for me to be so "oversized" and how unfair it was that she was still getting more attention for her smaller size.

    She definitely got more male attention than me, too.

    Interesting.
    That is interesting. Yeah, I've noticed some people subconsciously link certain personality traits with outward and physical traits.

    For instance, a lot of people here have told me that they expected me to be tall, or much taller, when I'm only 5'3" (160 cm).

    Some people just act like they'd be taller, or seem that way? I don't know. But yeah, I've been guilty of what you're complaining about too—where I've thought of someone as a certain way just because their personality reeked of it. I mean, for a while I thought of Jennifer Anniston as chubby without even actually looking at her lol, because she just seemed that way. Is that sad? Because she's actually rather thin, haha. And I always think of IEIs as tiny, or not tall for some reason. Like strrrng/Nick told me he's like 5'10" or something? And despite this, I still think of myself as being way taller than him. And older, oddly. lol

    Or maybe I just have a height complex
    Last edited by Lotus; 05-24-2009 at 09:11 PM.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  37. #37
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Last edited by fox; 05-24-2009 at 10:42 PM.

  38. #38
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, somehow I always knew that my first act of moderating something would come from the result of a Merky post.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  39. #39
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    And I always think of IEIs as tiny, or not tall for some reason. Like strrrng/Nick told me he's like 5'10" or something? And despite this, I still think of myself as being way taller than him. And older, oddly. lol

    Or maybe I just have a height complex
    I have the same issue with other people's heights. I keep thinking people (particularly guys) who are a couple of inches taller than me are my height or shorter. I'm absolutely terrible at telling how tall someone is, usually underestimating the difference between them and me. It's more a problem with telling relative height difference - I don't actually think I'm taller than I am. Just...comparatively less short, lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Look, I won't get into it, but have you noticed this as a common trend?

    That's all.

    Comment away.
    Ahahahahaha, I love you too, Jesse.
    allez cuisine!

  40. #40
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol, somehow I always knew that my first act of moderating something would come from the result of a Merky post.
    That is some work of NI, Even the XSe Ni polr are proud of you.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •